๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ยซ๐’•๐’Š๐’Œ ๐’•๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“๐’”...

De sadmoonflower2

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†๐’๐’•๏ฟฝ... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19 and 20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

16

66 3 1
De sadmoonflower2

the next day

You, Chloe and Millie were hanging out. Sophia couldn't make it so y'all agreed that she comes when she's done.

Millie: I'm gonna win this one!

You: I don't think so!

Millie: C'mon! Kick him harder! Ughhh!

The game: Noob Saibot wins

You: Ha! Told you! Mortal Kombat is my game!

Noah: We'll see about that!

Chloe: Hey! Who called you?!

Noah: You surely didn't

You: You wanna play loser? Okay. But first go grab some tissues cuz you're gonna cry like a baby when I win!

Noah: In your dreams baby!

You: We'll see bout that honey

Chloe: Ewwww Noah don't call her baby!

Noah: Why not?

You: Yea, why not? We're not dating, it's just a nickname

Chloe: Yeah, like you both say: We'll see about that

You&Noah: Shut up!

Chloe: Okay sorry

You: Hmmm, I think I'm gonna go with-

ding dong

Chloe: I'll get it.

You: Mhm

She got up and walked to the door while you stayed in your room. You and Noah were screaming at each other and Millie was cheering for you.

Chloe opened the door and saw...

Chloe: YOU?!

She saw Jaeden, holding a bunch of flowers, teddy bear and a gift bag.

Jaeden: Hey

He was very nervous and uncomfortable.

Chloe: What are you doing here?!

She quietly yelled so you don't hear.

Jaeden: I came to apologize. And at least try to make things better.

Jaeden heard yelling from upstairs.

Millie: OMG SHE JUST BROKE YOUR SPINE HA!

Jaeden: Um, what was-

Chloe: Mortal Kombat

Jaeden: Oh. It's her favorite

He lightly smiled.

Chloe: Well Romeo, I'm gonna get Millie and Noah out of the room so you can talk to her.

Jaeden: Thank-

You: Jaeden?!

He looked up and saw you standing on the stairs. Noah and Millie ran to you.

Jaeden: Y/n, I...

You turned around, went back to the room and locked the door. You sat by the door and cried. All of the memories and troubles came back and started running through your head. You really didn't want to talk to him now, so you had to get out of there. You opened the window and quietly climbed down. You just started walking around not knowing where to go. Then you remembered thay Sway LA is pretty close so you went there.

knocking

Noah: I'LL GET IT!

The door opened and revealed you standing there with your hand and sleeve over your mouth and nose. As always, your eyes were puffy and red from crying.

Noah: Oh my god Y/n are you okay?

You: N- n- no

Noah: Come in, it's cold here.

It really was. It was also raining and your hair and clothes were soaked. You were wearing a shirt and a thin hoodie with zipper. But you didn't even pay attention to the weather since you already had too much on your mind.

Noah let you inside and lead you to the couch in the living room.

Noah: Do you want anything? Like a drink or something?

You: N- no thank you, it-t's ok-kay.

Noah: Do you want me to call the others or?

You: I- I don't know I just had nowhere else to go

You broke in tears again.

Noah: Shhhh, it's gonna be okay

He started rubbing your back.

Jaden: Noah where's the- Oh hey Y/n!

He came closer and saw that you're crying.

Jaden: Woah, what happened?

Noah got up and left so Jaden sat in his spot.

You: W- well I was at N- Noah's with Chloe, him and Mills and we were p- playing v- video games. T- then someone knocked and Chloe o- opened. She w- was gone for a c- couple of minutes and I went to. check. W- when I got down I saw J- J- Jaeden. I went back. to the room and locked myself. U got out trough the window and xame here since it's the only place I can come. I- I can't g- go to the Hype bec-cause it's far a- away and I don't have money for U- Uber, U left everything at N- Noah's. I can't go h- home because d- dad uset t- to beat me up and c- call me weak e- every time I cried and-

Jaden: Wait, he did what?!?!

You: J- just forget it. You weren't supposed to hear that.

Jaden: But I did. So tell me what is going on.

You told hik everything and started crying even more than before. He hugged you.

Jaden: I'm so sorry Y/n, I shouldn't ask... But the good thing is I can help you now.

You pulled away from the hug.

You: Your clothes are gonna get wet.

Jaden: I don't care

He pulled you back to him.

Jaden: But just so you know, you can stay here whenever you want.

You: I- I don't have c- clothes

Jaden: Oh. Wait, you can ask that kid who looks like he has noodles on his head

You: His name is Wyatt. But I'm pretty sure he wears male clothes

Jaden: Noo, you can ask him to go to Noah's and pick up your stuff

You: I don't want to bother him...

Jaden: Wait here a second.

He got up and left. 2 minutes later he came back with a hoodie and sweats in his hand. He threw it for you to catch them.

Jaden: Go change. Your clothes is wet, you're gonna get sick.

You: Thank you Jay.

He showed you the bathroom. You got in and locked the door. You changed. His hoodie smelled like him. You got out. He was waiting for you. He slowly scanned you from the bottom to the top. But he stopped at your eyes and just stared at them. And you were staring back.

Jaden: You're beautiful

He said and stepped closer to you. You blushed and looked down, breaking the eye contact. He slowly lifted your chin with his fingers, forcing you to look at him. You smiled. He slowly leaned in and kissed you. You didn't pull away. You felt safe. Your lips moved together in perfect sync. It just felt beautiful.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

34.1K 1.2K 28
๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
216K 4.7K 57
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ...
101K 2K 95
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’… '๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ'!! ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’๐’”๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
102K 1.9K 35
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. "๐…๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ...