Sub BTS x Reader ~Smuts and F...

By tactivrns1official

• Sub BTS x Readee ~Smuts~ ❛ ᥕᥱᥣᥴ᥆꧑ᥱ t᥆ ꧑y bᥣ᥆g ! ·﹆〻₎∖ ❀࿔₊° ---๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ̫ ─꒱ ❏. . . . . . ⸼۰ ۪۪۫۫ ❬"= Req... More

ℳ𝒾𝓃 𝒴ℴℴ𝓃ℊ𝒾 • ℋℯ𝒶𝓉
𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕵𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 • 𝕸𝖆𝖏𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞
𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇
Taehyung & Jungkook: Stallaway.
Reaction • Wanting a punishment
Jeon Jungkook • Say my name
• Request •
Namkook • "Special Gift"~
Jeon Jungkook • Lie
Min Yoongi • Secret Lover
Jikook • Love
Reaction • "I'm your present"
• Author's Note•
Kim SeokJin • Naught Boy
Jungkook • Chop Away At My Heart
Namjoon • You're not a monster
✨Special oneshots✨
✨A VERY SPECIAL SHOUTOUT✨🥰
Namjoon • Good boy
✨Announcement✨
Taekook • The Femboy Café
We need to have a serious talk
Rewriting (will delete at end of the day)

𝒥𝓊𝓃ℊ ℋℴ𝓈ℯℴ𝓀 • ℐ'𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈

6.9K 98 95
By tactivrns1official

What will be in the story:
•(Y/N) - your name
•(Y/S/C) - your skin color
•(Y/E/C) - your eye color
•Eating out a$$
•Bottom Hoseok
•Mature scenes
•Mature Language

Walking to my boss's office want really a big deal for me. It gives me great excerise since I need to lose weight, I get to watch all those suckers work while I walking. And I get to see my baby.

Jung Hosoek is his name. Everyone call him Mr. Jung, but I call him the same when we're around everyone else. But I just like to call him my baby boy. He likes that nickname anyway. He's such an adorable baby. His smile, laugh, giggles and his clothes. Everything about him was adorable. Right now, I'm bringing our lunch to his office. He wanted a kids meal from McDonald's® but at the same time, he wanted pizza. Especially from Pizza hut®. So, being the good mommy I am, I brought both for him.

Once I got to the door, I knocked on the door lightly as I waited. There was a small doorbell by his door so he can hear and see who it is. It started to ring and there was his voice.

  "Who is it?" He said in a cold tone,, but he didn't know it was me so I'll let him off the hook. He didn't what everyone to know he was a sub and had a Mommy kink or else everyone would be teasing him and trying to get their way with him. But for some reason. He really liked me. So he told me and I happily accepted him for how he was. And now look at where we are.

Together and forever.

  "It's (Y/N) baby boy." Once he heard my voice, I heard him gasp happily.

  "Mommy! Come in!"

He said happily as he pushed a button that made the door unlock. I chuckled at his cute behavior and walked in carefully holding the bag and the pizza box. When I walked into the office, he was sitting at his chair smiling widely. He's different from other men. He's a little. Or you can say ddlg.

(If I spelled that right.)

His room was decorated in pink but it still looked like an office so no one would suspect it. And I'm surprised they haven't because there's pink everywhere. Mostly, this is what it looks like

"Hey baby, have you done all your work?" I asked him as I walked towards him and put the food on the table while smiling.

  "Yep! I'm all done for right now so now we can spend time together!" He said happily as he sat down then he smiled widely seeing the Happy Meal box and grabbed it.

  "Yay! My Happy Meal!" he said with a giggle and opened it up as he started to eat his fries. I chuckled at his cute behavior and sat beside him while I got a slice a pizza and started to eat it.

  "I'm glad you like it baby." I said then swallows my bite as he looked at me.

  "Yeah! I love McDonalds! The chicken nuggets and fries are so good!" He told me and kept eating his chicken nuggets.

I hope I can always have Hoseok with me. He's so adorable and innocent but at the same time not and it just makes my heart skip a beat every time I see him. I wouldn't trade nothing for my baby boy.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

It's been a week since I went to Hoseok's office. Nothing really has changed. But today, I felt like something was different. When I walked into the building, everyone was whispering and talking quietly as they eyed me a little.

Why were they looking at me like that? Did I do something? Or better yet, Hoseok?

"Hey!" I yelled at a worker as I walked towards them and their eyes widened as they looked at me since my dominant aurora filled the room a little bit.

"Why the hell are y'all whispering and shit?" I asked as they looked at each other then looked back at me.

"W-Well..." said one of the coworkers, "someone said you were having an affair with the boss..."

How did they find out..?

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "Who was it?" They looked at each other since the person that told everyone hates me while I hate them.

"I-It was Jennie..."

That little bitch...Of course she would know. I should have known.

"Huh. Alright then." And I walked off as their eyes were wide seeing how calm I reacted but boy was I not. I was furious wanting to rip all of her inside out and rip her from piece to piece. I just hope my baby didn't hear about it...I don't want anyone telling him he has to change because everyone knows that I fuck him instead of the other way around.

I walked down towards Hoseok's office while my face was not happy but then I stopped seeing that whore Jennie coming out of his office. She smirked at me as she passed by then said, "Have fun, Hoe (Y/N)." And she chuckled.

Me being the dom I am, I growled and slammed her against the wall with one hand on her neck as she yelped and glared at me.

"You better not have done anything to my baby boy Jennie because if you did, you will regret it." I told her and pushed her aside as I walked towards Hoseok's office then went in and saw Hosoek rubbing his head while sitting in his chair.

He must have heard around the building...

"Hey baby..." I said calmly as I walked towards him then switched us. I was now sitting in the chair while he was sitting in my lap. He was looking down not wanting to look at me.

  "Baby, what's wrong...?" I asked him while I was slightly saddened and he looked up at me.

"E-Everyone found out about us..." he told me and looked back down.

"Baby, what did Jennie say to you...?" I asked him as he sniffles and started to wipe his eyes.

  "J-Jennie said t-that I should be d-dominant a-and not s-submissive..." he said and started to cry. I swear Jennie is always doing something towards Hoseok. If it's not making him feel bad, it's making him try to fall in love with her, but my baby is loyal so he always pushes her away before she can do anything with him, but today was really hard for the both of us since everyone knows I'm having an arrangement with him.

  "B-But...B-But I think she's right..M-Maybe I should be domina-"

"Hell no. You're not gonna be dominant. Juts because that whore says she wants you to become dominant doesn't mean that you should." I told him while looking at him with an aggravated face. Hoseok looked at me with wide hearing me then scrunched up his face.

"But I wanna!" He protested.

"No I said. And that's final." I finally told him while I took him off my lap, put him on the chair that I was sitting on and started to walk towards the door, but what Hoseok said make me stop in my tracks and make my mouth curved.

"Well I'm going to because I'm the boss!!" Hoseok yelled while looking at me with a mad face, fists made and feet firmly on ground. I slowly turned around hearing him and smirked. Hoseok's body stood still as his eyes widened seeing my face when I turned around.

"Oh? So you're the boss huh?" I said in a line tone and started to walk towards him. He looked at me start coming towards him and started to back up.

"Since your the boss, you wouldn't mind fucking me huh?" I got close to Hoseok to the point where my boobs her almost touching his face because of how much taller I am. He whimpered a little knowing he can't fuck me and looked down.

"No..." he said quietly trying to not let me hear. I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh? What was that?" I asked him. He looked down.

"I-I said no..." I smirked hearing him then pushed most of the stuff off of the desk and smirked while he was pinned to the desk. He looked up at me with wide eye and a red face when I had pinned him ageism the desk.

"M-Mommy, w-what are you gonna do...?" He asked. I looked at home as I chuckled and went to his ear.

"I'm going to make sure everyone
hears how much of a little slut
you are Jung Hoseok
and make sure you really know
who's the boss~"

When he heard me, his eyes widened and started to blush hard.

"Oh and don't even think about trying o contain your voice because I won't be doing that." I told him. He whimpered a little knowing that he fucked up but then jolted backs when I kissed him roughly. He kissed back while he opened his legs more slightly with a moan.

I got the idea so I stood between his legs and kept kissing him then stopped and went to his neck.

"Suck a little needy boys huh? Did ya want Mommy to punish you? It seems as if you did." I told him and went back to kissing his head. He whined and shook his head a little bit.

"N-No...I-I didn't p-plan any of t-this to h-happen-ah!" He moaned out. I kept giving him jockeys to let everyone know who he belongs too then smirked and put Hoseok on his knees. He yelped a little in surprise then looked at me for the next instructions.

I started to unbuckle my belt I had in me while smirking then pulled my zipper down to show my black boxers for women then smirked when my red dildo popped out after pulling my boxers down.

"Suck."

I told him. He looked up at me, grabbed the base of my solos and started to suck the tip of the dildo. This dildo is Hoseok's favorite so I always wear it.

The dildo is red with a built in warner to make it feel like a real cock, it also pops out it's veins when the dildo is about to cum. I have a remote that I can put on a timer for when it's about to cum.

It also had fake cum since my little baby is a cum slut.

"Aww, is my little baby enjoying my cum?" I asked while he nodded a little while bobbing his head on my cock, his eyes fluttered every time it hit the back of his throat.

I smirked seeing his face, grabbed his hair when his eyes wide wide where I grabbed his hair and started to thrust into his mouth. He started to gag a little when I thrusted the dildo into his mouth but he took it like a good boy and gripped the pants that are by my hips while I thrusted into his mouth.

He tapped my hips letting me know he was about to cum so I went faster and at that moment, he pulled away as cum splattered on his face and some in his mouth.

"Sorry baby. Mommy just couldn't handle it." I chuckled with a smirk while I grabbed a small napkin and started to wipe his face.

"It's oki Mommy. I like it~" he said with a giggle at the end which made me smile.

"But can I suggest something we could do...?" He asked while looking at me. I tilted my head to the side. He has never asked to do anything. Every time we do stuff like this, he always says "I trust with what you do to me Mommy", so, I just do what I think what is best and do it. So when he said he wanted to recommend something, I kind of shocked me.

"What is it baby?" I questioned.

"W-Well...I-I uh...m-maybe we can..." he stuttered a little then looked down at himself a little and back up at me quickly. Getting the hint, I mailed and picked him up and put him on his desk but on his hands and knees. After that, I sat in the chair in front of him, licked my lips and ripped his pants off his butt to show his smooth, round bubble but.

"Well hello there. Haven't seen you in a long time." Hoseok blushed hearing my taunting and whimpered. I started to grope is butt as he moaned quickly while laying on the desk with his ass in the air. I smirked when he said to nit tease him and slowly lick my tongue against his clit.

  "A-AHHH!!!" He moaned loudly feeling my wet tongue against his clit. I kept licking his clit while he kept moaning and smirked hen I plunged my tongue inside of him.

  "O-OH FOR MOMMY!! F-FUCK!!! FASTER PLEASE!!! AH! AH!" He was a moaning mess while I licked, sucked and sometimes even let my teeth barely touch his clit. I loved to see him act like this. Eating him out is actually one of mi kinks and I love how he gets so needy and whiny like the little slut he is when I push myself into him when we're in public or even just slide my tongue once on his clit when we're in the bed together.

  "M-Mommy I'm gonna cum!! Please go faster!" Hearing him say he's about to cum made my mind click. I grabbed his hips tightly maybe leaving marks and started to pull his hips back as my tongue slid in and out of him. He moaned even louder while gripping the desk when my tongue was gliding in and out of him then he started pushing himself onto my tongue. His eyes were rolling in the back of his head while his body was on fire.
I saw how much he was in pleasure and fit an idea. I kept my left hand on his hip then grabbed his exposed cock and started to give him a hand job.

  "O-OH FUCK~!!!" He moaned loudly while his back arched.

  "M-Mommy I'm gonna!!" And with that last push of my tongue touching his gspot and my hand pushing up on his cock, he came hard while I kept my tongue inside of him making sure he got all of fun out of his cock. His breathing was heavy and body was hot and covered in sweat. I smiled and rubbed his shoulders, back and butt.

  "You did so good baby."
  "Did you like that baby?"
  "I bet you feel pleasures now don't you?"

I kept complimenting him as I cooled him down and make him relaxed with my hands. He chuckled a little while still having a little heavy breathe and nodded.

  "Y-Yes ma'am..." He said m. I chuckled hearing him and grabbed a cloth. I went to the bathroom in the office, make it wet, came back to him and started to wipe him off and the desk. After I finished, he was sitting on the desk now.

  "But there's one thing that I do wanna tell you baby." I stated and he tilted his head in confusion.

  "What's that?" I smirked when he asked that question, threw the towel to the side and pinned Hoseok to the desk while smirking at him.

  "I'm the boss."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 962 16
"The stars and moon in the dark sky mix." Aaron x reader Heeey! So yeah it's a bad description. I know. I know.
210K 5.4K 38
in the home of an arranged marriage couple, the tension is never ending, both husband and wife are both gangsters and enemies in the underground. wha...
99.7K 1.9K 27
Cover by @SugaKookies1306 Male/Female/Non-binary Reader Requests are open Some of these may be short so I'm sorry
622K 14.8K 36
(This is not my original story but I saw that it was deleted and then I found it on some website again and I thought it should be on here again so...