Light in the Darkness

Por hermionescappuccino

"She could always help me find light in the darkness." -- Draco Malfoy |Drastoria| "They weren't thinking... Más

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Author's Note

1.1K 14 0
Por hermionescappuccino

Hello! Thank you so much for deciding to read my story!

I just would like to explain the AU this fanfiction is set in.

The story is set in a world in which Harry Potter died during the battle of Hogwarts, and Voldemort won, thus establishing the tyrannical rule of the Augury.

Death Eaters and blood purists alike reign and rule.

This AU is inspired by the third act of the Cursed Child -- but no worries -- if you have not read Cursed Child and don't want spoilers, or you are not a fan of Cursed Child, this story can be enjoyed without any relation to that book! It is just inspired by it, but readers who are fans strictly of only the seven Harry Potter books can still enjoy and understand this fanfiction!

I really hope you enjoy reading!

Best wishes,

Emma

<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 84 34
*Completed* (SEQUEL TO UNVEIL) UNRAVEL book 3: Now, as things have started to change, the challenges Aine had faced in her second year at Hogwarts we...
3.3M 139K 48
my dearest darling love,
66.2K 1.8K 12
We've all read the epilogue of Harry Potter here, right? We've all become so obsessed that we look up stuff online and many of you may have came acro...
8.8K 806 20
BOOK 3 OF THE GIRL WHO SAW TOMORROW - Make sure you have read the first two. ❝No one, no matter how great, can know of their own Destiny...❞ As the w...