Arjuna (The legend of epic )

By 1lostlegend

This book contains works of legend Arjuna More

I can't able

Introduction

270 43 30
By 1lostlegend

।। Shree Vakratunda Mahakaya ,
Suryakoti  samaprabha ,
Nirvighnam kuru me deva ,
Serve- Kaaryeshu Saravada ।।
🙏🙏🙏

"O Ganesh of the curved trunk and massive body , whose  splender is equal to million  suns , please bless us and be kind enough to eradicate all the obstacles in my endeavors ."
  🙏🙏🙏  
🌸  🌸

ARJUNA  ,  one of the legend of Mahabharata.
And one of the Five Pandva brothers who are also legend of the Indian epic Mahabharata .

I wants  to write about the Arjuna and his heroic works .

          I have a little knowledge about epic so if I write something wrong then my friends please suggest me so that I wii be  rectify my works. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 3.7K 12
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
38.7K 2.4K 53
𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛...
118K 4.7K 31
"you are just a replacement, don't except anything from me" he said "agreed" she said not even bothering him with a glance "you will be my wife in na...
5.6M 369K 74
Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even...