A Past Forgotten (Khun A. A...

By Fangirl_1911

[DISCONTINUED] (Y/n) (l/n), a girl with a horrid past, started her journey up the tower to find her only fri... More

(New) Prologue
(Old) Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
»A Message from Khun«
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
» F O R G O T T E N «
Chapter Twenty-one
» (Y/N) And The Roach «
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
» (Y/N) And The Dog «
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
» Bonding With Khun «
Chapter Twenty-nine
› A/N ‹
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» (Y/N), The Babysitter «
» Never Forget Me «
» Date with Khun «
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
» Backstage «
» Pick up lines with (Y/N) «
» Khun's Affection «
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
» Emergency Meeting «
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-five
a/n
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Fun Facts
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
× f l a s h b a c k ×
side story + a/n
Chapter Sixty-one
im sorry...

Chapter Thirty-Eight

374 21 14
By Fangirl_1911

2nd Person View

"Mr. Khun..!" Bam called. "You did a great job!"

"Khun..!!" You called as your arms widened and you ran towards him. He opened his arms for a hug.

You hugged the fish beside him making him embarrassed without you realizing what you had done. You petted the fish as it swam around you making it difficult to pet.

"Ah, yeah, it wasn't much.. I ended up having this weird thing sticking on me." Khun replied to Bam.

"Don't listen to him, James Pond. You aren't weird.." You said to the sweetfish.

"James Pond..?" Khun asked as he looked at you confused. "You named that thing?"

"It's cute, why wouldn't I?" you asked.

"I'm not against you naming him but.. James Pond?" Khun judged your naming skills silently.

"Yep, Pond for short!" You said happily.

"Hey blue hair, you're pretty good."

"Not bad for the Khun family.. Wanna join our team?"

"... Did you really I was weak or what?" Khun said before looking at Bam. "Bam, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have stopped the sweetfish."

"If I happen to deal with Rachel again... I can't guarantee her life." Khun continued.

"Mr. Khun.." Bam spoke.

"First round of the dallar show has finished. Since Viole's team won this round, they will be rewarded 15 dallars. The reward will be given from the opposing team. We'll now take a twenty minute break before we move on to the next place for round two."

"Khun!" You called.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Can I borrow your lighthouse for a moment?" You asked.

"What for?" He asked.

"Just put it behind me." You said and he did.

"Thanks." You said before leaning on the lighthouse and closing your eyes.

"(n/n), there's walls there, why are you using my lighthouse?" Khun asked.

You opened one of your eye and looked at Khun with a smile. You gestured him to sit beside you and he did. You leaned your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes.

"Wake me up when the break is over."

---
"Welcome, everyone!"

You fluttered your eyes open to see Khun shaking you gently and calling your name.

"Hey Khun.." You said groggily.

"(N/n), the break is over." Khun said as he stood up and reached out his hand.
You grabbed it and he pulled you upward as he helped you stand up.

"This is the game stage for the second round of the dallar store. We are in the hell train's 74th motor sector."

"Motor sector.. Is it some kind of engine?" Khun asked as he looked at the stage.

"Having 30 dallars on the line, you will be playing a game called 'transferring the sweetfish'."

"Transferring the sweetfish?" Khun asked.

"Viole's team should safely transfer the sweetfish to the 'core' which is at the center of the motor sector through pipes."

He explained what will be happening before we were teleported in the pipes. You looked around you to see that you were alone.

Divide you into groups they said..

You started walking around the pipes. You haven't seen anyone as you wandered around. You felt like you were gonna die from boredom.

While wandering around, that's when you realized something. You haven't seen Azrael everywhere. He wasn't with you during that whole month or when you almost killed his sister.

It made you ponder what happened to him. Did the author forget about his existence? Absolutely not. Maybe she was planning on doing something.

You stopped on your tracks and sat down. You were tired of walking. You could run and scout the whole place in a matter of seconds but you didn't feel like exhausting yourself because you knew they could take care of themselves.

You waited for some time before walking again. As you passed by one of the doors that connects the pipe, you heard it close. You quickly turned around to see an arrow pointed on your head.

You looked at the man who was pointing an arrow at you. It was Azrael. He had a smirk planted on his lips. He was ready to shoot you.

Questions ran on your mind as you processed what was happening.

What's the reason for his betrayal? How did he get in the Hell Train? How did he close the door while being near me? How did he..

You suddenly felt a knife on your neck. You tilted your head slightly to see another purple haired person.

Of course Afriel's here..

"Now follow us and don't move." Afriel whispered.

"You do know I can just break free from this, right?" You said.

"I'd love to see you try." She said before you felt something wrap around your wrist. "That thing right there is a shinsu controller. You can't use shinsu nor can you use your water. Only we can take that off of you. So, I suggest you come with us."

You slowly followed Azrael as a knife was still on your neck. You stopped in front of the one and only freckled cockroach b*tch, Rachel and the ex idol, Yura.

"Hey b*tch," You greeted.

You hissed as you felt the knife slightly cut your neck causing small droplets of blood escape.

"Afriel, don't hurt her." Rachel said.

You glared at her as you watched her approach you. You were suddenly engulfed in a hug. The filthy cockroach was hugging you. You tried to wiggle out but the knife on your neck was against it.

She let go of you before tying your hands tightly. You saw Cassano with them. He was at the back. The knife was pulled away from you as they dragged you with them.

Midway while walking, Azrael, Afriel and Cassano drifted apart from the group leaving me with the roach and the idol.

As you neared your destination, you saw a familiar blue headed boy, red headed girl and a very familiar sweetfish. You saw farther away from where you were was Cassano's arm glowing and the purple headed twins.

Brain cell 1: They were planning to ambush Khun..

Other Brain cells: No sh*t, Sherlock.

***************
Ugh.. I feel like I hate myself without me knowing.. I start different things that gives me a hard time (╥_╥). Don't worry! This book ain't giving me a hard time! Anyways..

From this comment of JisungggHan

I present to you Princess Hatzling!

Hope you guys liked it! Lots of love ♥

-Akumu-Chan <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.9K 41
|Completed Story| Khun Aguero Agnes is a senior in high school. But as well as him being a student, he is also a well known singer, with a very famou...
213K 11.6K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
163K 7.3K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
808 21 22
In a realm where imagination intertwines with reality, where the boundaries between fiction and existence blur, a cosmic force binds the essence of r...