Answered™|| Book 2

נכתב על ידי kadie10190

Continuation of Kiana and Draco lives. עוד

'Answered'
A.1
A.2
A.3
A.4
A.5
A.6
A.7
A.8
A.9
A.10
A.11
A.12
A.13
A.14
A.15
A.16
A.17
A.18
A.19
A.20
A.21
A.22
A.23
A.24
A.25
A.26
A.28
A.29
A.30
A.31
Question?
Book 3.

A.27

1.2K 90 44
נכתב על ידי kadie10190

Kiana Brown
4 months later
Hospital.

I laid in the hospital bed sweating badly as fuck. I've been in labor for 48 hours already. My back been killing me, and I've been eating ice chips for the longest of time. I felt like throwing up six times already and peed myself twice. Don't even ask, I just couldn't get out the bed in time. This is the third hospital gown I've had.

"Kiana I'm here." Victoria said as she used the towel to wipe my forehead.

"I wanna push now." I groaned as a contraction hit me. I could feel the tears falling down my face as shook my head.

Melanie grabbed my hand, "Its not too late to ask for an epidural."

"I want a natural birth, no medicine." I hummed squeezing her hand a bit.

Laura walked in the room holding Melanie son AJ. She looked like she was annoyed, making me speak up.

"What's wrong?"

She sighed, "I called Draco like you said, but he ain't answering the phone and its just pissing me off because he knows you're in labor."

"Fuck him." Melanie said rolling her eyes. "We got her, we don't fucking need his bullshit."

Keegan walked into the room with his beanie on. I placed the biggest smile on my face because last month my brother won the battle with cancer. He's been acting like himself and he's gained his weight back and it just makes me happy to see him. Melanie, Laura, Victoria, Roman, and Keegan is my ONLY support system. Even my dad has been her and has brought things for the baby.

Draco on the other hand, has been M.I.A for two months now. He don't call, he doesn't buy things, and he hasn't been to doctors appointments. It does bother me but my brother told me not to force it. I know its Christina all in his head, but she can't say shit. She had her baby three months ago and swore up and down it was his.

Christina son doesn't belong to Draco, but she still lives with him and he's still taking care of them. I don't know what kind of spell he's under but that's where he can stay. Christina was eight months while I was only five. She was the biggest liar ever but he still took her back. I honestly stopped caring after a while, because life goes on.

"We good." Keegan said walking over to me. He pecked my forehead and rubbed his hand over my belly.

Dr. Strawn came in holding his clipboard. He spoke to everyone and shook my brother's hand. He checked some stuff and then looked at me.

"So how far apart are the contractions?" He asked making Victoria look at her phone.

"About every five minutes."

"Oh, very good. Well Ms. Kiana, its about that time are you ready?" He asked causing me to nod. "Okay, I need you to choose two people to be with you. Its optional, but I think you should since its all natural."

"Um Keegan and—"

"Here I am."

Draco walked through the door. He walked over to me and I ignored his presence.

"These two?" Dr. Strawn asked and I nodded my head. I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen causing me to wince in pain.

"Get these on as fast as you can and wash up and meet me back in here." Dr. Strawn instructed giving them some masks and other stuff.

The room cleared out and nurses came in. They had a bunch of shit and all I saw were tools. They parted my legs and far apart and placed them in these things. I put some more ice in my mouth and closed my eyes.

"Are you afraid sweetie?" A nurse asked causing me to nod.

"Its gonna be over before you know it."

Keegan and Draco got back in the room and held my hands. I closed my eyes feeling a bunch of pressure on my vagina. I started crying as I bit down on my lip to sooth the pain.

"Don't worry." Keegan whispered in my ear.

"Okay Ms. Brown, let's have us a baby." Dr. Strawn smiled at me.

~~~
30 minutes later.
~~~

I laid across the bed exhausted as I listened to my baby cry. I had just been transfered back into my room for visitors. I was crying while Keegan pulled my braids up into a ponytail. I honestly didn't know how to feel at the moment. I felt more depressed then I did happy.

"The DNA results are back." Dr. Strawn smiled bringing them over to me.

I took the envelope and opened it up. Draco walked over to me and I read the paper. I bursted out crying causing Keegan to pull me into a hug.

"What's wrong? The baby mines Kiana so why you crying?" Draco asked making me shake my head.

"Its nothing." I sniffles letting go of Keegan.

The nurse walked over to me with my baby all clean and smelling so fresh. She placed him against my chest and helped me place my breast in his mouth. He latched on to my boob and I couldn't help but tear up. I placed my hand across his curly hair playing with it.

"Hey man." Draco said touching his little fist. He opened his eyes and I could see my mama all over him. It was crazy, he resembled my mama so fucking much.

Awe.

"Damn, look at him." Keegan said as he smiled widely, "He remind me of mama."

"Yeah." I smiled causing him to do the baby to do the same thing.

Melanie and the others came back into the room. Laura was the first one to run over to me. She smiled and touched his foot causing him to pull it.

"Awe Kree." She said tearing up.

"What's his name?" Draco asked as he slowly pulled him away from my boob.

I placed it back in my shirt and sat up a bit in my bed.

"Kree Lyric Marcel."

Draco held him closely staring at his facial features. I looked up at the door and saw Roman coming in holding a bunch of gifts. I smiled and opened my arms out widely.

"Hey everybody." Roman spoke as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey."

Keegan took Kree from Draco and smiled. The room was full of positive energy and smiling faces as I wanted it to. I'm actually surprised Draco came, but I'm glad he's here honestly. This was truly a blessing and couldn't ask for anything better.

"Helllllooo?"

I looked up to see my mama walking in the room. She had some bags in her hands and she looked clean. She looked beautiful.

"Mama?" I asked feeling my eyes weld up with tears. She nodded and did a quick spin for me.

"Hey baby." She smiled, "I did it. I'm finally clean. I had to, for you and your brother."

"How'd you—"

"It was him." My mama pointed at Roman. "He found me and took me to rehab. I remember fighting him so hard and screaming at him, but he didn't let up. He told me that he wanted me clean for the both of you. He told me everything that had went on and forced me to get clean. Now I'm here, clean for about two months now."

I looked at Roman and he smiled at me.

"I told you, you deserve so much for all the shit you went through. I just so happened to find yo mom one day and I had to do something. Your brother was sick and you were alone, I just wanted something to go right for once." Roman spoke.

"And it did." My mama teared up, "I am very thankful that you did that. I probably would've been dead or in jail right now if it wasn't for you and God. Thank you."

"There's no need in thanking me, I knew you could do it." Roman said before I hopped up out the bed and hugged him.

I cried onto his shoulder causing him to rub my back. I let him go and held onto my mama for dear life. It felt so surreal, this can't be true. I looked over at Keegan and he gave the baby to Laura. He joined the hug and I felt like electricity ran through my body.

This moment was so powerful it made me forget every negative thing that happened. I felt so damn energetic and happy that I couldn't do anything but cry.

"Thank you lord. I'm so thankful for all of you in this room. This was such a blessing." I said wiping the tears off my face.

"We love you." Roman said as he helped me back into the hospital bed.

"I love all of you all too. You guys are literally my family." I sniffled.

My mama walked over to the sink and washed her hands. She went to Laura and grabbed baby Kree from her. She walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. I watched in awe as she stared at him touching on his little feet.

"Hi grandson." She smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm a grandma now."

"Yeah." I laughed.

Draco grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He gave me nod and I smiled. I looked back at the beautiful sight in front of me and exhaled. This had to be the best day of my life.

~~~
Kree Lyric Marcel

D.O.B: Jan. 21
Lbs: 5
Oz: 6

Mother: Kiana Ledé Brown
Father: Dra'Quan David Marcel
~~~

This book is getting close to the end, but let me know if I should do a book three or not. Six more chapters to go!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.1K 35
The journey continues....
2.7K 155 3
𝐊𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠!𝐩 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝:
403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
14.3K 206 17
Pregnancy, Betrayal, Moving, and so much more, LA is not as fun as it looks when you actually give it two thoughts.