MY JEWEL ️| ✓

Autorstwa rascalsuffers

Rune Cosgrave is living her life as a normal teen vampire, blending in the human society on Earth. She tries... Więcej

introduction
01: confusion
02: short human
03: forgotten
04: our birthday
05: the soulmate
06: step in
07: welcome home
08: the scent leads
09: growing closer
10: amusement park
11: worrisome
13: back on earth
14: reassurance
15: a return
16: date night
17: forever more
18: happy ever after
author's final note
a fanart!

12: a goodbye

675 32 8
Autorstwa rascalsuffers

a/n:- pls don't be ghost readers

*

*

*

"I seriously don't want to leave." I whined as I look at myself in the mirror, my face holding a pout. I was in my room with Jewel, who is helping me get dressed up. Rae was in his room with Merlin, another one of our cousin, who decided to show up at this moment.

Today, me and Rae were leaving Enchantra, and as much as I didn't want, I'll be leaving Jewel behind too when I go. I had a great time staying here, I grew so much closer to my home world. I seriously can't believe that it's been a week already. Time just flies by so quickly when you don't want it to. Rae wasn't bothered at all about leaving this place, and I can't really blame him. His thoughts floating mostly around Conner, who he desperately wants to see again. He was a love-sick puppy, desperate for some affection.

"You'll be back after four months, we can see each other then." Jewel assures me as she does my hair. "Beside, it's not like Enchantra doesn't have technology." she joked.

"You will call me everyday, right?" I ask, staring at her do my hair from the mirror.

"Of course. Just, text me when you're free." I close my eyes and smile, satisfied with her answer.

"We should be heading downstairs. They must be waiting for us." she says right after she finishes fixing my hair.

I hum in response to her and open my eyes, I stare at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing the maroon jumpsuit that my grandma- Loretta had bought for me yesterday. I'm wearing the two special bracelets in my hand that Adriel and Rowan had bought for me. Finally, around my neck, hangs a gorgeous golden pendant with my name on it.

Jewel had bought this specially for me.

I wonder where she got the money. Me and Rae got so many gifts yesterday, for our departure and some as a late birthday present. Either way, I gladly accepted everything. They were giving out gift like they were candies! And I'm greedy enough to take everything.

I take my bag that's already packed and ready for me, laying on the bed. Jewel and Loretta had helped me pack it yesterday. Mostly them. I carry it carefully over my shoulder, since Creepy is in, and walk towards Jewel.

"Come on, let's head downstairs." she opens the door for me.

Once we both are out, Jewel shuts the door and locks it. I'm gonna miss that room. We both walk forward, holding hands.

"You know, I've missed a week of school. I seriously have no idea what I'll do when I return, it's gonna be hectic for me." I confess. I'm sure I have missed so many lessons and might have a lot of homework to do. I'm even sure my squad can help me out.

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure you can you can catch up." she says assuringly.

"I'm not sure until I get back there." I sigh.

"Hey, if you need any help, I'm always here for you." she smiles, glancing at me.

"Thanks, but I can figure out my stuff on my own." I tell her. "I don't need you to worry about me. You just finish all your exams, that's all."

I'm way too stubborn, that's a problem of mine. Besides, I don't want to be a burden to her.

"Alright, suit yourself." we both walk towards the stairway. "But, seriously, if you need my help, just call me." she reassures me.

"Okay." I lied straight through my teeth. I'm pretty sure I won't be asking for her help, even if I was struggling.

"Hey guys, ready to leave?" Merlin was standing in the hallway, next to Rae's room.

"She doesn't want to leave." Jewel answer for me.

"Hm, where's Rae?" I ask him, seeing that he wasn't here.

Merlin points towards his room. "Ain't he done?" I ask him again.

"I'm done!" I hear him shout from the inside.

The next moment he open the door. He's wearing the clothes that gramda and granpa bought. "Hey, quick question," he passes the hamster cage that holds Chubby to me, and locks the door behind him. "Who is our ride?"

"Not me, hopefully." Jewel spoke up.

"You guys can run, why do you need a ride?" Merlin raises a brow.

"Ain't happening, I'm not walking there with my foot." I state, giving Chubby back to Rae.

"We can make Rowan carry us there, y'know." Rae suggests.

"Yes!" I beam.

"Poor, Rowan." Merlin sighs.

"Why don't we first head downstairs then decide that?" Jewel voiced. We all nod at her suggestion and head downstairs.

"I've never seen Rowan's wolf." I wonder how it looked like. Maybe, shades of brown?

"Will he be coming to the woods with us?" Merlin looks at me. I shrugged, not sure about that.

"If he's coming, then you guys might get a chance to see." he smiles. He looked so cute-- his green eyes shining, adorable round glasses and somewhat small figure made him look cute.

Anyone would fall in love with him. I was right in thinking this, since he's already taken.

He was just a year younger than us, he lives in the city with his parents. He's a wizard, which I think I pretty cool. He goes to this school meant for Wizards named Noukorths, School Of Wizards. Sounds old but it's actually a new school.

He's currently having his vacation, lucky him. But it was convenient for us. He was basically Rae's entertainment when I was away with Jewel, his parents urged him to bond with his cousin. Poor boy.

I met him few days back, when I came home after visiting the Evatia Museum in the city with Jewel. He was showing Rae some of his spells that he had been taught. I was, to some extend, fascinated by it.

We meet up with all of our family. Well, not all. There was obviously Adriel and Rowan, then there was Henry and Loretta. Unfortunately, Merlin's parents couldn't visit us, which is odd since we were present here for a week. This also includes the other family we have in Enchantra.

Couldn't they swing by for once?

"Have you guys packed?" Henry asks us. We nod in response to his question.

"I can't that you two will be leaving. . ." Loretta mumbles.

"They've been here for a week." Adriel states "And now, it's time for them to go."

"You seem happy about them leaving." Merlin says, pushing his glasses up to his nose.

"Me..? Why would I- okay maybe I'm a bit happy." he admits, rolling his smoky eyes.

"But that doesn't mean that I'm not upset." he interjects.

"Whatever." Rae speaks. "By the way, whose our ride?" he asks.

Everybody, except me, Rae and Merlin, points to Jewel immediately. "What what?" she shouts, surprised.

"When did y'all decide this?" she asks them.

"Uh, just now. And Rowan won't be carrying them." Adriel answers. "Let's get that straight."

Rowan seemed to be pleased by that statement.

"Anyway Jewel, get ready to fly us there." I turn to her, smiling.

She groans but ultimately complies.
She goes outside to shift to her dragon form, while we stay here and bid goodbye to the others

"I'll miss you two so much." Loretta kisses our forehead.

I immediately wipe it away without her knowing. Well, apparently Rowan saw me and just chuckled.

"Don't forget to tell your prick of a dad to call us when you reach there." Henry chimes in.

"Sure!" Rae answers.

"I'll miss you adorable twins a lot." Rowan squishes our cheeks. It honestly hurt.

"I have nothing to say much but do come for a visit." Merlin tells us. "And sorry that my family couldn't make it."

"Nah, it's fine." Rae reassures him.

Finally it was Adriel's turn. "I have to say than I'll miss you." he says.

"You two were annoying little shit that came into my and Rowan's life. I was taken back to the time when my kids were young and dumb... I miss those days where I had taken care of my kids with love and care." he's making a damn speech. "Well, I'm only saying this to make my speech longer." he adds.

"I was honestly surprised that I would even see you, considering the fact that Finn is your father, I wouldn't be surprised." he goes on. "Now, since you two are here, I feel like a parent again. Right, Rowan?" he looks at Rowan's direction.

Rowan nods, chuckling at his husband's soliloquy.

"And I-"

"Hey dad, don't you think it's time for them to lea-" Henry had chimes in.

"Keep quiet, child! What have I told you about interrupting me?" he looks at Henry with annoyance. "Gosh, how have I raised you." he sighs.

Loretta and Merlin giggles quietly. Henry glares at them.

"Anyway, do return for another visit!" he tells us.

"Sure, we will!" Rae answers him, laughing.

"Oh, and don't bring that spider next time." Adriel adds, looking at me.

I just shrug, I cannot confirm that.

"Anyway, we'll be taking our leave." I said, clutching my backpack.

"Alright, I think Jewel must be waiting for y'all." Merlin goes outside to check on her.

Me and Rae walk out to meet Jewel, holding hands. This may be the last time we see her in her dragon form. For now, that is.

*

*

*

Oh God, why is affecting me too much?

I'm standing in front of the pathway that leads to Earth, with Rae right beside me. I turn around to see Jewel, now in her human form.

I needed to talk to her one last time.

I walk up to her, and I'm trying hard not to let my tears fall. I didn't want to cry when I leave, it would make my departure more sadder.

"I'll miss you. . ." I mumble, staring into her ocean eyes.

"I'll miss you too." she tells me. "And you don't have to worry about anything, alright? Everything's going to be fine." her eyes wells up with tears.

Oh no. She's crying now.

"You're crying." I mutter, not looking at her eyes. It would make me cry too.

I won't admit it out loud, but I'm a sensitive person. I may cry for stupid shit, though this isn't a stupid thing to cry for. I'll always hold my tears in and act like nothing affects me, but deep down it does.

Acting like I don't care at this moment will seem too cruel. So, I let my tears fall too. I trap her in a huge bear hug tightly as possible, and I feel her hands around my waist, hugging me back. I nuzzle my head to the crook of her neck.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't supposed to cry." she tells me, her voice low and trembling.

"That's not an issue right now." I hiccuped, tears rolling down.

"Could we share a kiss one last time?" Jewel asks me, gingerly. I nod in response.

Time stopped when I felt her lips on me, it was brief and chaste. That's all it was. I would've continued but I have places to be.

"I have get going." I tell her.

We pull away from each other. I aggressively wipe the tears away with my hand. I use Jewel's dress as my tissue. She playfully glares at me, tears still in her eyes.

"I guess this is goodbye." I should be positive like I usually am, it would somewhat make this better.

I turn around to see Rae, quietly watching us. He didn't say anything and had given us our privacy. "Rae's waiting for me."

I turn back to her."Now, I want you to twist that frown upside down." I order her. She giggles but eventually puts on a smile.

I turn away and walk towards Rae. Once I'm right beside him again, I turn around to wave at Jewel. The scenery behind her is just the same as when we had first arrived here. Jewel waves back at us.

Well, goodbye Enchantra.

Me and Rae hold hands and walk into the blackness like we had once did before. I would be back here again after four more months, after my graduation.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

69K 3.2K 48
[GxG] Sage Miller, a young woman in her twenties didn't have the best life growing up. Her journey in life had its shares of downs and disappointment...
1M 51.5K 69
[Book 1] Two wolves, traumatized by their heartbreaking pasts, must learn to rely on each other for healing and love. ...
48.3K 1K 22
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* ~Not Edited~ Description coming soon... *Not Edited* Warning! With 6 different relationships... there will be many...
451K 27.4K 66
"You just love getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" Moonwitches, the rarest and most powerful beings in the entire universe. They are favored b...