Rise.

clubdoom

' I hate it here ' Then what are you gonna do about it chica? slow updates im sorry :( Еще

-
0
1
2
3
4

///

1.1K 18 5
clubdoom

hi,

i've been obsessed with Stand and Deliver for awhile now, and there are no Angel fanfics anywhere. so here is my piece for you reader. This is completely a work of fiction from my head basing off of the movie. But I hold great respect towards Jaime Escalante for never giving up on his kids on teaching them, helping them see towards a life with opportunities and helping them with their current situations.

To you readers especially during this pandemic, I want to remind you that;

Remember knowledge is powerful, its something no one can take away from you.

Never let anyone underestimate you, you can do the impossible.

There will always be other people to support you.

You are strong, beautiful, smart and worth it.

You deserve happiness.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
115K 6.3K 39
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
497K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...