The devils Trap(Kachhako)

By hopless_romantic78

A sweet story about the people at my hero academia. Ships included: todoroki x Yayourouzo. Kirishima x ashido... More

How it all began
The project.
Convincing bakugou in a ........ Creative way
Dinner 🤗
Journal/ Sparring
Game Night!
Seven minutes in heavean.
Comfort
Distaning
Authors note
New flames
Sparring/ journal part 2
Healthy + authors note
Hanging out
Wrong..

S-SORRY! 😳

148 3 1
By hopless_romantic78

{URARAKA FINNA BE IN THAT FREAKY ISH LATER🥴😏 JKJKJKJK)

No ones POV:

As the soon to be hero's walked in the dorms, They met a look of mad and concerned faces. Deku studied URARAKA noting her bandaged cheek and chin. He then eyed BAKUGOU and came up with a prediction. "URARAKA! Did Kacchan hurt you?!"
As soon the other students heard deku everyone came rushing in concern. "Not cool dude" said a concerned Kaminari. "Guys settle down... I don't think BAKUGOU would purposely hurt a classmate unless he has a reason." Muttered A questioning Kirishima. "I DIDNT DO SHIT YOU FUCK STICKS NOW MOVE OUT OF MY WAY." BAKUGOU yelled at the crowd. Mina ran up to the crowd worried but stopped in her tracks when she saw Bakugou carrying a med kit. She saw the logo and noticed it matched the one on urarakas bandage. She had never thought of the chill sweet gravity girl and the Explosive hot- Head but she was the president of making ships happen. Uraraka squeaked In surprise and fluttered her hands around trying to explain. "No! No! No! you guys have the wrong idea. Me and BAKUGOU were sparring for the project. Just some friendly competition" She said with a determined smile. Everyone took a breather and started to feel bad for thier wild assumptions. Tsyu was the first to speak up "Sorry Bakugou... We shouldn't have assumed Ribbit." Kaminari joined in feeling a little ashamed for doubting his friend "Sorry dude... That wasn't Cool." "I don't care fuck off.." Said an annoyed BAKUGOU.

Minas POV;
      Our class is filled with idiots. I was the only one who noticed that Bakugou had his medkit out yet he didn't have any bruises. URARAKA did. I could be wrong and Bakugou could've just given her some bandages..... OR.... He could've helped her. Hehe. I ship her with Midoryia don't get me wrong. But...... Bakugou and URARAKA would be like a forbidden love.

As soon as BAKUGOU left the common area mad like usual, I gripped Kirishimas hand to tell him what I noticed. But as soon as I did instant regret filled my body, As I saw his blushing face. (I LOVE THEM TOGETHER KIRIMINA ❤️)

His hair was down today.... I hadn't notice earlier... But I was definitely noticing now. I looked away and continued to grip his arm into a small corner. I squeezed his hand to calm him down a bit... but I'd be lying if that was the only reason. When we were alone, he muttered a small "I- Is everything all right..?" "H- huh" I said complete forgetting what was going on an admiring his blushing face. "O- Oh! yeah sorry.... It's just since you and I are the ones who get people in class together. I wanted you to help me with a special project."

Kirishimas POV;
       "Ok did you notice that Bakugou had his Medkit out?" Said an excited Mina. I loved seeing her face light up... I'll never be able to tell her that but she warms every bit of my heart. "Yeah but he does mostly... so nothing new..." I said confused at what she's trying to hint at. "Ugh! URARAKAs bandages had the same logo and Bakugous medkit. Now don't get me wrong I already have izu-Ocha set in motion... But this is a "Side project" my guess is that Bakugou put the bandages on her.. COULD YOU IMAGINE HIM DOING THAT?! Awwwww" I grasped her arm as she started to move them in weird motions. "S- Settle down... But you may be right. He respects her so it's a start." Mina blushes and I quickly let go... I probably made her uncomfortable... Great. "Y- Yeah...Lets keep this a secret though" I said trying to change the subject. We both smiled sheepishly...

URARAKAs POV:
I flopped onto my bed... I felt so tired but I couldn't sleep yet. Mina wanted to do a game night since it was Friday. I being too nice for my own good agreed to come and get others to come. There's 4 floors in the dorms. Mina said to try to get everyone on my floor to come. Her and Kirishima were doing the rest. Those two do everything together. They're so cute hehe. Ok so my floor.... that means ... Tsuyu, MOMO, Kirishima but he's already going so that leaves Bakugo.... there's no way he would say yes. UGH IM GONNA KILL MINA AFTER THIS!!

I started with tsyu. I knocked on her door. She was wearing her frog jumpsuit. A bit ironic considering she is kinda LIKe a frog. (We love our frog baby 🐸❤️) She looked at me confused "ochako? Did you need something ribbit"
"No it's just Mina and Kirishima are doing game night and I'm playing messenger"
"Oof getting stuck in their activities are a lot ribbit"
"Yeah I know but please comeeee"
"Sure no problem! Ribbit"
"Thanks! See you later"

I walked to Momos dorm hoping she won't be too hard to convince. I knocked on her door hoping she would be easy to convince her.
"Hey uraraka. How are you?"
"Good! I came because Kirishima and Mina are having game night."
"Oh I'm sorry. I don't think it's smart to stay up too late..."

"Boo... Kirishima and Mina are making me go so you have to go too pleaseeeeeeee"
"Sorry uraraka Id love to but sorry next time."
She looked a little guilty. I had to get her to come somehow. A smirk came across my lips when I hit realization. "It's fine Momo I'll go tell Todoroki and the others you can't come. They'll probably be sad especially Todoroki." Her face went immediately red as she said in a louder voice "ILL GO!" I smiled and let out a small chuckle. She then tried to cover it up with "forming stronger bonds with classmates will help when we graduate so we can all be able to team up for missions!" I laughed walking away and got ready for my last person.... Bakugou.

I stopped at his door I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared. But I had to be brave besides he was gonna be my partner for the next two months. I refuse to be some "Fragile" or "Soft" Girl. I'm gonna work hard like the rest of my classmates. I GOT THIS! I said putting my fist up in the air. I knocked for no answer. I waited before knocking again. Third time I knocked the door moved. I felt so dumb.... The door was open.....

I walked in and viewed his room. All might pages and all might figurines. Of course he's a fan boy *snickers* I looked over his gray bed and other essentials (I don't know what his room looks like sorry 😔😔😔) it was really organized I couldn't relate. I sat on his bed. It felt really bouncy. Must be expensive.... Can't relate. I waited and scanned his stuff some more.

I snapped out of my thoughts as soon as I saw him step out of the shower. He had a tooth brush in his mouth. He was wearing gray sweat pants and white T-Shirt. He looked tired.

He was probably going to sleep. *snickers* *snickers* He looked at me confused "Round face..? What the hell are you doing here and what you laughing at?!" "S-Sorry! ... I just find it ironic how you sleep early and follow all the rules and are rules as class 1-As bad boy..." His lips tugged at the edge of his cheeks. Was he Smiling?! Or trying to.... " yeah...yeah whatever why are you here round face..?" "Oh! Mina and Kirishima want to do game night and I'm the messenger for our floor!" I said with a big smile. "No." He said bluntly. "Whyyyyyy?" I said with a whiny face. He laughed. Wait..... HE LAUGHED?! His laugh is cute... ugh... what am I even thinking. "Pleaseeeee... it'll be more funn" I said pleading... I don't even know why. Bakugou was the bully of my crush.... but I don't know I think there's more to him... he even laughed! "Tch... Fine but only for a little while..." his face was..... Red? He was probably mad and trynna hold it in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 7K 33
Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience of being in a relationship or falling in...
483 3 7
This is started out as a shifting script but it branched out into its own story, I'm actually pretty proud of how it's turned out! I hope you enjoy r...
28.6K 980 19
Katsuki Bakugo and Kyoka Jiro have lived in the same dorm for a while now being college students and graduated from UA, dorming with Mina Ashido, Han...
28.9K 691 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...