𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍|✔︎

By sagalalala

‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑... More

☀︎︎𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 ☀︎︎
1 | 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙤𝙨
2 | 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
3 | 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜
4 | 𝙡𝙞𝙥 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮
5 | 𝙩𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙖
6 | 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨
7 | 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙
8 | 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡
9 | 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
10 | 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
11 | 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
12 | 𝙨𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
13 | 𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙚
14 | 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙
15 | 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨
17 | 𝙧𝙪𝙣
18 | 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚
19 | 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
20 | 𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙤
21 | 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣
22 | 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙
23 | 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙
24 | 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
25 | 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙖
26 | 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚
27 | 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚
28 | 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡
29 | 𝙬𝙖𝙧
30 | 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩
31 | 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠
32 | 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
33 | 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙩 2
34 | 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
35 | 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚
36 | 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
37 | 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
38 | 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
epilogue | 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙩

16 | 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨

57.8K 2.3K 2.3K
By sagalalala

☠︎︎

Starley's POV 

/ edited /

"I hate life." I groaned for the 10th time, getting up from the toilet after puking, again.

"You look horrible." Aria laughed.

"Gee, thanks." I grumbled.

"I'm worried." Belle intervened.

"I wonder why."

"You're telling us that you vomit almost everyday, after weeks?! For how long has this been going on Star?"

"A few months." I muttered while plopping onto my bed.

"A few months!? What the fuck. That long? How many?" Belle asked seriously.

"Maybe...three? I haven't had the chance to keep a good track honestly—"

"Bruh, that's not food poisoning. Three months is way too much." Aria grumbled under her breath.

"It is, it's probably from the food I ate at that party." I grumbled, my head hurts now. Great.

"If it was the food, then we would also have food poisoning right? We ate just as much as you did, or more than you." Aria asked.

"Maybe it was allergies." I suggested.

"You're not allergic to any food items babe." She replied.

"But it's very similar to when I had food poisoning before, I'll be fine."

"Star, that only lasted for merely two weeks. This is three months." Belle snarled.

"So what?"

"Are you eating properly these days? Perfect meals? Healthy foods?"

"Yessir. Well, I've been baking, and I'm eating more sweets."

"Hmm." Belle gave it a thought after staying silent for a few seconds, before rummaging my drawer.

"What are you doing?" I questioned skeptically.

"Getting you clothes. We are going to the hospital." She announced and Aria clapped.

"What? No! I don't need to go to the hospital."

"Yes we are. Get changed." She ordered.

"Finally! Someone had to say it." Aria cheered.

"But-"

"The cab will be here in 3 minutes. Get going."

"WHA-"

"I'll inform the college we'll be coming late."

"Dude-"

"I'm sure you have nothing to say Star, move along."

"..."

"Good girl."

☠︎︎

"This was seriously not necessary." I grumbled with a sneer escaping my frowning lips, laying on the hospital bed in a boring blue gown while both Belle and Aria were with me, and was just silently wishing to go home through a magical portal summoned by a wizard or something.

Man, can't Cole use one of his made up gibberish like magic spells to kidnap me?

Ah, I guess I like being kidnapped.

That ticks off my insanity.

And the worst part was, even my phone was not with me. Which meant that I couldn't see Davien's latest texts after he arrived back home from his apparent secret lair which contained a gazillion prohibited meetings with other crime lords from the other parts of the world.

Or at least...that's what Belle told me. And let me tell you, that must be the fraction of what Davien was actually up to.

"Think of it as a general check up sis, anyways it's nice to have one." Aria said while smiling.

"But I'm completely fine!"

"That we'll only know by the the doctor. You're vomiting way too much, it's not fine. Does Davien know about this?" Belle asked with a raised eyebrow.

Are you flipping kidding me.

"Does he have to know everything...?"

"This girl." She growled with an annoyed tone.

"What? He's not my dad, why do you bring him up every time?"

"Yeah Belle, why do you do that all the time? He's not her dad, he's her daddy." Aria said while smirking.

What?

"What do you mean?" I asked, not understanding.

"Aww, I will melt by your cuteness." Aria squeaked while pulling my cheeks, and I slapped her hand away in pertained annoyance. She laughed again, making me scoff.

"Good morning ladies." I suddenly heard a friendly looking male doctor come in with a bunch of papers in his veiny hands.

"Hello Doc, is everything fine?" Belle bombarded.

"Everything is stable, your cholesterol level is completely normal, blood pressure is perfect, and you have no poisoning substance in your system. We've been taking more tests, and I'd advice you to maybe relax a bit more." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" Aria asked.

"It's pretty clear your mental health has been haywire, causing mood swings and hormones to rise up. But that's pretty normal in your case." He said while flipping a new page.

"My..case?" I asked hesitantly.

Holy shiz.

Cut the cameras.

Do I have disease?!

"Tell me, have you been taking your multivitamin pills regularly Ms Quinn?" He asked.

"What pills?"

"Your pills for the first trimester?"

What.

"What? Please speak English." Aria requested.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Belle questioned.

"Oh no, please don't tell me this is case of girls like you not knowing. Why do I always get these cases to be handled?" He face palmed.

"Knowing what? Doc, you're scaring me. Am I ill? Do I have a disease!?" I panicked.

"No, but you are almost 11 weeks pregnant Ms Quinn."

"WHAT!?" The three of us said at the same time.

WHAT ON EARTH!?

"I'm p-pregnant?" I whispered while stuttering.

"YOU DID THE DIRTY WITH SOMEONE!? With no protection!?" Belle roared.

"I'm going to be an aunt!" Aria cheered.

"You didn't even tell us!" Belle roared again.

"Ladies, calm down." The Doc nervously said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Who's the fucking dad?"

"Our baby Starley got it!"

"Shut up Aria, who's the father Starley?"

"I-I..."

"Is it Davien?" She snarled.

Oop—

"I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD!"

"No you're not! It's him! Not some other guy! ITS HIM! MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Aria said very happily.

"What did I get myself into?" The Doc muttered while massaging his temples.

Belle looked furious, but also worried. Aria was very happy, and I looked like pikachu.

I'm pregnant.

At 20 years old.

With his baby.

What is happening to my life.

"It's going to be fine Ms Quinn, we wouldn't advice you to worry." The Doc said while putting his papers.

Normal sanity who? Not the time, this calls for a mind conference meeting.

I'm going to be a mom.

A mom.

Am I even ready to be a mom?

Can I even be a good mom?

How will Davien react?

Will he...hate me?

Will he reject me? For real?

How will I take care of the baby?

I don't even have enough money.

Fuck. What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Bruh, don't tell me he will hate me—

"Now now, Ms Maxwell. We can't have her worry too much. Please take a few deep breaths and take a seat." The Doc instructed calmly while pointing at the seats near the bed.

Both Belle and Aria sat there, looking at me like I was some kind of newly birthed dinosaur with a fox tail as an accessory.

I don't know how to react, how would I know how to react?

Bruh this shit scary.

"I-Is...the baby okay?" Was all I could ask.

"The baby is in perfect condition, you don't need to worry about that. If you want, we can do an ultrasound for you." He suggested.

"I would like t-that.."

I was going to see my baby.

Holy cow.

"Come with me."

☠︎︎

"For God's sake Belle, you're worrying more than she is. Take a chill pill."

"How am I supposed to stay chill!? She's pregnant! And that too Davien is the damn father."

"Ok, and?" Aria huffed.

"You don't know how many beans have been spilled because of this! Starley out of all the people is carrying his babies!"

"What's so wrong in that!?"

"It's not wrong, but it's just that-why didn't you use protection for fuck's sake Starley? When did this happen?"

"W-We did use protection..." I trailed off.

"What kind?" Belle asked.

"C-Condom?"

"It's quiet rare to have a condom break during an intercourse. Maybe you guys went a bit too rough." The Doc said, super casually.

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

"No wonder. Our Starley is not a virgin anymore!" Aria cheered again.

How is she so calm?

Y'all the condom was the damn imposter.

Belle looked very furious after a few seconds of just coming up with scenarios in her head that I couldn't decipher from her face alone, and she crossed her arms and looked at the wall.

"When did this happen?" She asked in a bitter tone.

"H-Hunter's party." I whispered secretly.

She stayed silent even further and didn't say anything after that, kind of spooking me with my prolonging fast beating heart that was about to jump out of my body any second.

"A-Are you mad at me?" I asked quietly, while I laid on the bed.

"No, I'm just worried." She grumbled under her breath, and I sighed.

How am I supposed to deal with this? Just when everything was about to turn good.

I'm not upset about being pregnant, but I was terrified.

Would Davien...hate me for this?

Will I have to raise the baby all by myself?

I am not getting rid of it, that's for sure.

There's no in hell I'm letting that happen.

Yo Davy, you better not chicken out this time too.

"Here, it would be a bit cold, but just lift your gown please Ms Quinn." The Doc instructed softy while pulling an odd looking instrument with some goo on it, making me lift my slightly long gown above my abdomen, and just stay out. He then placed it on my belly, turning on the screen, before clicking many times.

"Remember when we went to shop for a dress for the party? You gushed at how you were becoming fat and your tummy was getting bigger. IT WAS THIS LITTLE PRECIOUS BEAN INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG! I even joked about it being a good baby, but it's a real baby. Goddamn." Aria reminisced.

I remember that day really well to be honest, since then I've been trying to eat healthy, yet my tummy was not getting smaller. And I didn't even bother to exercise because I didn't have any energy.

So I just gave up and started eating more. The mood.

"Yeah, I remember..." I trailed off, while looking at Belle, who was staring at the screen.

"Hey Bellwell, it's going to be fine. I'm sure Davien will take good care of her. Please don't be upset." Aria cooed and Belle nodded.

"He better, or I will shoot him, and I'm not even joking. My gun will be ready." She curtly said, with no expression.

So much love.

"Here it is." Doc announced happily while ignoring Belle's threat, showing the screen to us properly, making Aria's eyes go wide.

"What is this? I only see weird shapes Doc." Belle groaned.

"That's because it's not a three-dimensional presentation of the baby. Here's the bag," He pointed at the black bubble.

"This bag is the amniotic sack containing a fluid which keeps the baby safe," He said while tracing the screen with his finger.

"And there's the baby," He said, while pointing at the white thing inside the black bubble.

Oh my god.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

I am in love.

I immediately fell in love with the baby after witnessing him or her for the first time, it was so tiny, so adorable. And I was definitely concluding myself to be the maddest I've ever been to find a sack adorable, but I didn't care.

So perfect.

I can't believe that it's inside me.

Aria's eyes twinkled by looking at the screen, and even Belle was so focused on the baby.

Her lips twitched.

She was smiling.

Smiling. Belle Maxwell was smiling.

Weird sounds started to play in the speakers in the background, and Belle panicked, while I jumped on surprise.

"What the fuck is that?" She growled.

"Don't worry, that's the heartbeat of the baby," He said, while moving the instrument on my tummy.

"It's so cute. I wanna cuddle it so bad." Aria said cutely.

"Although, the heartbeat is kind of echoing..." He mumbled, and I widened my eyes.

"Is that b-bad?" I asked hesitantly.

Fuck no, please don't let anything happen to it.

"Hold on, let me check something." He said seriously before moving the instrument more and more.

"Oh heck no, there better not be a problem with the baby, or I will sue God." Aria huffed.

"What's going on Doc? Is the baby fine?" Belle asked worriedly.

"Oh! Don't worry, the babies are fine."

"Thank Goodness-wait. Wait wait wait. DID YOU JUST SAY BABIES!?" Aria yelled.

"Looks like you're pregnant with twins Ms Quinn. Congratulations." He said while smiling.

Oh.

My.

God.

Two babies!?

How am I supposed to handle two babies when I can't even handle myself?!

If I didn't get enough lemons by life, I did now.

"TWO BABY ANGELS!? MY HEART!"

"I will kick Davien's ass." Belle growled.

"H-How?" I asked.

"See, here's the second sack, and the second baby is also adjusting properly. The echoing heartbeat was the second baby's heart. I'll do a check on it's condition really quickly."

"Can we know the gender of the babies?"

"We would have to wait for the mother to be 18-20 weeks pregnant to find out the gender. I can't really find it out now, it's too soon. The babies are still developing their bodies. Ms Quinn should take appointments for checkup, possibly with the father. I'll prescribe you some vitamins as well, which would take care of you and the babies, and I'll also have a meal plan ready for you, mentioning the meals you should eat and avoid. It that clear Ms Quinn?"

"Thank y-you. And please call me Starley." I said.

"Sure." He smiled.

Dude I can't believe I'm pregnant with 2 babies.

"Two humans are inside you Star! This is incredible!" Aria gushed.

Belle glared at her, and she widened her eyes while the Doc chuckled.

"I-I..I did not mean it that way."

"What way?"

"Nothing Starley." Belle grumbled, and Aria laughed nervously.

"Davien's swimmers are something huh." Aria commented.

"For God's sake Ari, shut the fuck up." Belle deadpanned.

I continued to look at those tiny beans on the screen in awe, trying to process that they are mine.

They are my babies.

I've always wished to have a good family and to be a mom ever since I was a child. I never had a family of myself, but I wanted to create one.

It's just that I didn't think it would be too soon.

Too soon.

☠︎︎

"Why are you going so fast Belle? Walk slowly!" Aria shouted behind her, while she was speed walking to the college.

"I'm going to beat his ass." Belle grumbled, and Aria widened her eyes.

She quickly ran up to her, and stopped her from walking.

"Get the fuck out of my way Ari." She growled.

"No." She said while smiling.

"Belle, calm down." I muttered softly.

"No, I will kill him." She said with her fists clenched.

"Can I be the one to tell him? Please?" I asked hesitantly.

"Starley should be the telling him, she's the mommy, so Belle, calm your tits." Aria chuckled.

"Please." I insisted.

She stood there for a few seconds, heavily breathing in thought, and finally huffed.

"Fine, but if he reacts badly, I WILL KILL HIM. Mark my words." She growled.

Well, college would be interesting today.

☠︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 1.5K 24
What happens when an under cover Cop falls for a mafia don? How does their love story turns and how it unfolds their life? Bright's life was splinter...
262K 5.5K 50
Sage had no choice but to break up with her boyfriend Rick after he assaulted her. She gets a job as a waitress and meets Ryder, a gang leader that s...
4M 78.4K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
427K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...