Reborn

Por sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... Mais

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 10|Adrenaline
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 28|Scream

240 14 1
Por sonnydaye

Imagine Bianca however you want, that's the dress I had in mind, you can ignore the model.

Bianca's P.O.V

"This is amazing," I breathe out in awe as my fingers trail down the glittering fabric of the simple yet, elegant dark green dress.

"It is, but don't you want a different color?" Jasmine asks me from my bed.

"No. This is fine," I reply and turn my attention back to Clara. "It's perfect," I tell her.

Right now we are selecting our dresses for the gala which is four days away. The dresses were delivered.

Jasmine chose a beautiful, lacy and nude two piece that hugged her curves beautifully, which she paired with dark red pumps that she says will match the lipstick and makeup look she's going for.

I haven't seen hazel or Emilia's dresses because they're coming in late but I'm sure they'll be fine.

My dress is a dark green mermaid dress with a high neckline and a slit in the front, starting from my mid thigh. The glittering fabric looked amazing in light. I'm honestly just I love with it.

"I'll hide this in my closet so the others don't see," I tell them both and walk into the large closet of my room.

Looking around, I decide to hang it with my other special dresses just as my mind wondered what Asher would think about it. Would he like it? I guess I'll just have to wait to find out.

Asher and I are fine, I chose not to let what happened get to me. Hazel told us what happened and it was exactly what Asher explained to me.

Leo seems alot better and I really hope he actually is, though Hazel seems a bit too normal and unaffected. It's bothering me alot

Does she even care?

"It's sad," a voice says from behind me.

I jump, startled and find Clara leaning on the wall near the entrance. She shakes her head at my reaction.

"You scared me," I say and she shrugs, "what's sad?" I ask.

"Alot has happened since the incident at the club. And it's sad that I've noticed you don't know anything," she tells me. "Are you even trying to help Bianca?"

I raise a brow at her, "how do you even know about the club incident?"

"I'm in this gang too," she deadpans.

"I'm not in this gang. Or any gang," I tell her.

Clara pauses and stares at me for a few seconds before laughing. "That's hilarious."

I frown at her, "it's not. I'm serious."

"Bianca you're dating our leader, your father owned part of this gang too. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm no longer in this world," I tell her.

She laughs even more and takes slow steps closer to me, "that can't be.  You're right in the center of this fucked up world. Your life evolves around it, and no matter how many times you try to run, you'll always come right back."

"Cute," I say.

She doesn't reply and advances towards the door, "oh, and you might want to keep more to yourself. There's a mole," she says right before she leaves.

-

I walked into the office with my hands in my hoodie pockets for comfort.

It's been half an hour since the talk with Clara. Right now she's nowhere to be found but thank goodness for that.

"What's wrong?" I ask when I noticed the boys looking very tense.

"Charlotte got kidnapped," Blake says.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "What? How?"

"She was delivering when she got ambushed. It happened a few days ago-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I cut in.

"We didn't need too," Michael snaps. "Telling you wouldn't have changed anything."

"Have you heard from her?" I ask worriedly as I walked closer towards them. There were only three seats on the desk. Blake stood at the head seat while Shawn and Michael took the other two at the other side of the desk. Shawn politely gives me his seat and I smile gratefully.

Honestly, I never liked the Charlotte girl, but that was only when it came to Asher. If you put aside her incredibly annoying voice and weirdly overused slangs she actually made sense.

"We... Don't need to. Not anymore," Caleb says uncomfortably.

My face falls, "do you mean she..." I trail off hesitantly.

"Dead? Yeah, she's finally gone. That's one less pain in my life," Michael says nonchalantly.

Caleb and Shawn give him a sharp glare which he ignores incredibly well.

"She was actually very valuable to us, and a good friend. We kind of give a shit so shut the fuck up," Shawn snaps at Michael.

My eyebrows raise slightly at the unfamiliar aggressive behavior from Shawn but I say nothing.

Blake turns the laptop his desk towards me and unpauses the video on it.

"Someone sent us this," Blake says as the video plays.

At the start of the video a light hearted song played, it sounded like something you'd find out of a carnival. A switch seemed to be turned on and revealed a room with a naked Charlotte strapped onto a chair.

I could help but gasp. She looked terrible. She had bruises all over and her hair was beyond untamed. She visibly shivered, rattling the chains slightly. I refrained from looking at her private parts.

A man walked into the room, he wore black gloves, black jeans and a black fitted shirt for his obviously muscular body. I couldn't see his face because of the camera's angle but I could see Charlotte perfectly well.

He stopped infront of her and quickly but tightly grabbed her by the face while trailing another gloved finger down her neck.

The sight made me cringe and I was just about to ask them to turn it off once I heard her begging for her life, but stopped myself when I heard her cry his name.

Antonio.

"Antonio, please. I beg you, don't kill me."

I swallow uncomfortably as I watched the video on the screen, a tender part of my heart aching slightly.

The man who is supposedly Antonio grabs a sharp looking dagger and makes thin cuts on her cheeks, neck and chest, ignoring her cries in the process.

I manage to look away as he grabs another torture weapon I'm not familiar with.

Blake doesn't turn off the video even though I'm not looking, and I didn't bother asking him to.

It went on for a few minutes till I heard the deafening sound of six gun shots and it all goes silent. No cries, beggs or screams.

She dies.

I manage to look back at the screen and find the face of Antonio himself, walking to the camera with a large smirk on his face while he turns it off.

I swallowed hard. It sickened me. Believe me, this isn't the first time I'm seeing him torture someone, he used to do this back when my father was alive, but this time it's someone I knew and someone completely innocent.

I think.

"She's been there for four days now, we've been searching for her but just as we finally found her, minutes later we received this email and it became pointless." Blake explains.

"He's started killing people, if we don't do something he's going to keep getting us, one by one till he reaches Asher," Shawn reasons.

Nobody speaks but everyone knows it's the truth.

"At least now we know she's not the mole,"Caleb says in an attempt to lighten the mood.

I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Now we need that gala even more," Blake says as the turns off the laptop. "So we'll repay them for this."

AN.

I was supposed to post this earlier today but I've been very busy, but at least it's done.

The gala is coming soon 😍 also don't forget to vote.

Please stay safe everyone!💛

Elizi ❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.9K 262 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
15.8K 828 19
"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words made my breath hitched. But I have to st...
6.4K 1.1K 46
#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, away from her overprotective parents, in th...
100K 3.1K 46
"I've never seen a broken girl be so badass," Caleb said with a smirk. _*_*_*_ Bianca is broken, all of her hope destroyed, her happiness shattered a...