ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜ...

By prdxweii

❝αℓℓ нαιℓ тσ συя ρяιη¢є!❞ ❝ι ѕнαℓℓ ѕιт ση тнαт тняσηє!❞ ❝уσυ αяє αℓяєα∂у α кιηg.❞ ❝уσυя яєιgη ωιℓℓ вє єη∂ℓєѕѕ... More

【Prologue】
【1/10】
【2/10】
【3/10】
【4/10】
【5/10】
【6/10】
【7/10】
【8/10】
【9/10】
【10/10】
【Ending】
【Extended Ending】

【Author's Note】

56 4 3
By prdxweii

Hello!

This is taetaelodi, reading this is a sign that you have finished 'The Secret World: Prince of Utopia'. I'm glad you did.

Thank you so much for reading this story. This story means so much because it shows symbolisms on how imoortant you are in lives of others. This story also shows how you and ATEEZ are meant to be together even as idols and fans.

Don't be delusional fans won't date their idols. Unless... jk! Anyways, you've read the Extended Ending right? You've seen it, you're just too imoortant for ATEEZ to let go of you!

Sorry if there are grammar and spelling mistakes since I am not caring about typos and such. I just continue writing and writing as ideas pop through my mind. I'll edit those soon.

Once again, thank you so much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it! ♥

Good bye and I hope you stay safe and loved. I love you! ♥♥

Adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
92.1K 4.5K 38
When the poor sweetheart Wooyoung meets the annoying and mean Prince San, he suddenly can't help being attracted to him. ...
169 26 5
A plant created by a spiteful warlock that wished to wreak revenge on the tyrannous monarchs. Its spell was rumored to be so potent that its wielder...
3.1K 137 57
In the strange, magical world of Wolkmaar the young captain Hongjoong and his new crew, Seonghwa, a man from a small town searching for happiness, ...