Willing Captive 《jjk》

By HarrehStyles4

(Ambm) Jeon Jungkook is the son of a billionaire, Jeon Minjun. His father gets caught up in dark business whi... More

Warning
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10•M
11
12
13
14

4

717 30 1
By HarrehStyles4

Marques walked through the door about fifteen minutes later and eyed Jungkook, then looked at Zishan. "Was chopsticks bein' good?", he asked, pulling out Zishan's food. "He was trippin' at first but he got it together", he said, sliding off of the bed and walking to Marques.

Jungkook looked away from the screen and looked at the duo digging through the bag that the older had just brought in. "Aye, they don't charge extra for mo' seasonin' on the fries and I got it", Marques said as he smiled, opening his white to-go box. Zishan looked up at him and smiled back.

"You know me too well. They don't be putting enough on it like all uh they customers aight black", he said as he popped a fry in his mouth. Marques widened his eyes and hummed and nodded in agreement. "Right", he said.

Jungkook was eyeing the delicious looking food and saw where they got it from. He agreed with them and he'd ask for more too. He was sure that it would taste good. He licked his chapped lips.

"Um, can I have some food, please?", Jungkook asked softly. Marques and Zishan both froze. They looked up at each other to make sure they both heard the same thing.

Then they looked at Jungkook. Jungkook felt his stomach churn once he saw the food more clearly. He was practically drooling at the sight.

"Boy, shut up before I snap, crackle, pop yo neck", Marques said. Zishan looked over at Marques and looked at him until they made eye contact. Then they both blew raspberries and started to laugh. They laughed until they couldn't breathe while Jungkook was still dead serious and was very hungry. He rolled his eyes at the ridiculous threat. What are they? Kids?

"Snap crackle-", Zishan got out before they were holding onto the table for support. Their laughter was heard throughout the room. Marques began to calm down while Zishan was trying to catch his breath.

"Okay, I'll give you some. Lemme eat half of the fries first", Marques said. Jungkook's eyes lit up. He was so hungry.

Marques did what he promised and Jungkook had fries for lunch.

The day went on and the boys were eventually replaced with other guards.

Some time, late at night, Hunter was in his office, plates full of different meats and seafood filled his desk, with a side of some sort of soda. He was feasting by himself when his phone rang. He cleaned his hands with a nearby napkin and picked up his phone. "Yuh?", he asked, poking his tongue around his mouth and picking meat from his teeth.

"Where is my son!", a voice asked, desperately. Hunter chuckled. It was Minjun. "He wit' me. Jus' makin' sure you pay what you owe", he said. Minjun was currently in his son's bedroom. He went upstairs to check on his son and found that he wasn't there. It was night time and his son was always there since he had school in the morning.

"I told you that I would! My son didn't need to be brought into this", he yelled into the phone.

"Aight, hold up. You not finna just talk to me the way you want. Ya calm yo ass down, or I'm hangin' the fück up", Hunter said, scowling. Minjun sighed, trying to calm down.

"I just want to speak to my son. To make sure he is okay", he said. "Why would I hurt a kid, John? You really think imma go and do that?", Hunter asked. He was cruel but he has morals.

"You're a thug! It's what you do! Now let me tal-", Minjun got out before Hunter hung up the phone. He put his phone on mute and continued his feast.

About three days went by. The cousins changed shifts in the afternoon and other gang members were on duty in the morning and late at night. Jungkook felt more and more comfortable with the boys his age instead of the older men that watched him. Don't get him wrong, he is still scared of them, he just feels calmer when it is them that is watching him. Today, it was Zishan's turn to watch him. He stepped in the room and was met with an older man. He looked at the younger and greeted him with a dap. "Wassup, little man?", he said. The gang members often called him little man due to him being the youngest member.

"M' good", he said. "Aight. Cool, tell yo momma my daughter want her nails done again", he said leaving the room. His mother is a nail stylist and often does business in the neighborhood.

Zishan looked at Jungkook who looked a bit tired. He looked over to Zishan then looked back at the TV screen. Zishan looked it over and saw that it was the same cartoon he was watching since he came here.

He sighed and walked to the TV, taking the tape out. Jungkook shot up. "I was watching that! That is my only source of entertainment", he said, staring daggers at Zishan.

"I'm changing it for you. You been lookin' at the same episodes for a whole three days, dude", he said. "I'll be back. Stay there", Zishan said. He began to walk to the door and went outside to look through the many tapes.

He ran his fingers over the tapes until he saw a title that he found entertaining. He pulled it out and looked down at it, smiling. It brought back memories.

All of a sudden, Jungkook came flying out of the room. Zishan looked up. He realized that he left the door ajar and dropped the tape on the floor, chasing after the younger boy. He knew these halls well since him and Marques used to play around in here with their other friends when they were younger.

Jungkook tried to find any possible exit. Any door that glowed white underneath it from the crack. He was getting pretty tired even though he had been running for a few seconds. After making a few turns, he finally saw an exit. He smiled out of excitement and sped up. Finally, he was going to be free.

Right when it felt like he was just a few more inches away from freedom, he felt a strong pair of arms wrap around his torso, tackling his smaller body. He fell to the ground with the body on top of his. "No! Get off of me. Let me go!", he yelled as he struggled, trying to crawl to the door.

Zishan flipped Jungkook over on his back and grabbed his wrists. He looked enraged. Jungkook had never seen the man this mad before. "Get the fuck off of me! Let me go!", he screamed at Zishan again, twisting and turning.

Zishan's grip tightened on his wrists and it began to hurt. Jungkook slowly began to stop moving and began to make noises of pain. He realised that it was useless to resist. Zishan was obviously stronger than him. He looked up at Zishan and he was still staring at him with that look. "Do not, ever, do that again", he said, beginning to stand up and yanked Jungkook up to his feet by his forearm. He held onto him and began to walk back to the room.

As they were walking, Zishan began to smell a bad order. He sniffed and sniffed, pointing his nose in every direction before it landed on Jungkook. He covered his nose once he found the source. "Dude, you are mad musty. Does no one let you shower?", Zishan asked. Zishan was a bit calmer now.

Jungkook looked over at Zishan and shook his head, looking away in embarrassment.

Zishan sighed. He began to pull Jungkook in another direction. Jungkook looked behind them. "The room is that way, right?", Jungkook asked.

"You taking a bath", Zishan said. Jungkook nodded. It was more for Zishan than for Jungkook. He didn't want to have to deal with the smell for his whole shift.

They finally reached the bathroom and it was suprising clean. Zishan made sure to close and lock the door behind them. Zishan pushed Jungkook forward, toward the bathtub.

"Go ahead", he said, leaning on the wall and crossing his arms. Jungkook looked back at Zishan in horror.

"You're staying in here with me?", he asked the older. "Dude, c'mon now. Why would I let you be in here by ya'self?", Zishan said. "I'm not getting undressed in front of you", Jungkook said. "Alright, guess we leavin'", Zishan shrugged. He grabbed his arm and began to walk to the door. Jungkook tried to pull away. "Okay, fine", Jungkook said, yanking his hand down. He didn't want to feel dirty anymore and he was sure a nice, hot bath would relax him and maybe even think up a plan to escape. What he did earlier was reckless and might even effect his father.

Zishan smirked.

Jungkook had ran his water and put bubbles so none of him would show to Zishan. Zishan sat on the toilet lid and scrolled through his phone while watching over Jungkook. Jungkook shyly took his shirt off and peeped behind him to make sure Zishan wasn't looking.

Just at that moment, Zishan looked up at the boy. Jungkook caught his eyes then turned back around. Zishan looked over at the drying rail and saw a bright blue towel. He eyed Jungkook's hesitant moves then sighed. He stood up, pushing his phone in his pocket, and grabbed the towel.

He walked over to Jungkook who looked up at Zishan in confusion. He unfolded the towel and spread it in the air, blocking Jungkook's body from his sight. He could still see Jungkook's face and saw it relax. "Now you can stop taking ya time. M' not lookin'", he said, them staring each other in the eye.

Jungkook knew it wasn't so he could hurry up. Zishan had a good heart. He has a bit of an anger problem but he was sweet and even cared about a boy that his gang kidnapped.

Jungkook did a small smile. "Thank you", he said. Zishan nodded. "Now hurry up", he said. Jungkook turned around and began to get undressed faster. He believed that Zishan wasn't going to look at his body. In a way, he trusted him. The man never lied to him and did what he says he will do.

Jungkook began to stick a foot in the bath before bringing his whole body and sinking in. He closed his eyes and moaned at the refreshing feeling.

Zishan brought the towel back to the rail and grabbed a rag from one of the built in shelves. He walked over to the boy in the tub. "Ey", he said softly. The moment was quite peaceful and he didn't want to break that. It seemed like the confrontation they had earlier never happened.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Zishan through his eyelashes, then at the wash cloth. He reached up and grabbed it from him.

He pulled the dry rag underwater, watching as water filled all of the gaps of the cloth. Zishan saw his beauty begin to return. It wasn't all there but it had returned a little.

"You good?", Zishan asked, to see if he needed anything else. Jungkook played with his rag and looked over at the bar of soap next to him.

"I'm good", he said.

Fun fact: This one was actually longer than the other chapters. 1920 words.
It's getting there. Story finna be good. You'll see😈. And btw I just had two ideas for a book and they are now in my unpublished 0-0. They are both AmBm, of course, and they are each about one of the bts members. Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628 54 11
Jimin is a beautiful boy who lives with his mother who is a single mother. They were poor and not respected since his father died and his mother was...
6.8K 146 22
All his life Jungkook has been abused by his family. All he ever does is cut to make himself feel better than his family not giving a shit about him...
382K 24.9K 67
The story starts where Park Jimin was saled to Jeon Jungkook for one night stand. (Marriage FF) Top JK Bottom JM This book contains -Angst -fluff ...
1.1K 29 14
Kim Taehyung,a rude,cold kidnapped a cute, beautiful,pure hearted but sometimes cold Hacker Jeon Jungkook because he wanted to find his sister's rapi...