Let it Out

By clippin

Aizawa tends to push people away from him. Everyone is trying so hard to let Aizawa know that he's not alone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Hey! Manga Spoilers
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Oops-

2.5K 71 45
By clippin

This book was on an unannounced paused, but I will be continuing.

IM SO SHOCKED TO COMEBACK AND
SEE SO MANY PEOPLE READING THIS BOOK. OMGGGG WHYYY?!!! ITS OVERWHELMING, BUT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION. I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!!

I honestly was thinking about dropping this book, but that wouldn't be fair to you all. I was feeling unsure of this book at the time, but I got motivation and ideas now. I'm sorry for leaving unannounced and I understand if you're upset. But, I'm back now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 368 21
Katsuki Bakugou. An angry blonde hero-in-training. But what if under that anger is pain? So much pain. With his parents absentee from his life and a...
27.6K 1.2K 48
✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 πŸ§€you can see my writing get better throughout this book lolπŸ§€ When Izu...
743K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
70K 2.1K 18
[COMPLETE] The sequel is out! - Dysphoria || TodoBaku β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’ Anytime he'd speak, Todoroki would be abused by his father. So, he replaced his voice w...