A SOKEEFE STORY

By TeamFoster-Keefe

Hi! Sokeefe story here! Smut areas are marked, but most chapters include a make-out session here and there. I... More

Before We Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Update (NOT A CHAPTER, SKIP IF YOU WANT)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Tagged (You're Welcome to Skip)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
UNLOCKED: KOTLC Book 8.5 (MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT PUT TOGETHER~ALSO NOT A CHAPTER)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (20K?)
Chapter 34 (Part 1)
Chapter 35 (Part 2)(Mature)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 (Mature)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Mature)
Chapter 43 (Trigger Warning)
Chapter 44 (Mature and Trigger Warning)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (Mature)
Chapter 47 (Mature)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Mature)
UNLOCKED COVER
Chapter 51 (Mature)
Chapter 52 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (A Bit Mature)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60!
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Mature)
Chapter 63 (Ending Mature)
Chapter 64 (Slight Maturity)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Christmas Special)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (MOVIE!)
(I HAVE A QUESTION)
Chapter 69 (Mature but not in the normal way...)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (Kinda Mature)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (Slightly Mature)
Chapter 77 (Slightly Mature)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 (Mature)

Chapter 50 (WOW)

15.7K 42 835
By TeamFoster-Keefe

That's a lot of chapters right there folks 

:)

P.S I suck at writing fight scenes

P.S.S this was not checked over or edited

3rd Person POV

All the teens sat down at the long tale, Alden still eyeing Sophie. She bit her lip nervously, and scooted her chair closer to her boyfriends. He whispered a few soothing words into her ear before kissing her boyfriend. He turned to look at the group for a second, but his eyes also seemed to be filled with emotion. 

Alden cleared his throat at the awkward silence, but soon narrowed his eyes on his son who was giving Linh a few inappropriate looks. Everyone was watching in disgust, but Linh seemed to like the attention, encouraging Fitz to go on. The boy was just beginning to lean in when a few people burst through the doors.

Juline and Kesler walked in, both of them gripping the three little kids tight to their chests so the triplets wouldn't go out, making chaos. They both stumbled over to the table, taking their places and seeming to strap the triplets to their seats. 

Lord Cassius walked in a few seconds later, running a hand through his gelled hair and seemed to look into the reflective bowls to make sure the strands of hair were straight. Keefe rolled his eyes at his father actions, leaning closer to Sophie. 

"Even I'm not that picky about The Hair," he told her with a smirk, his ice blue eyes shooting over to his father. Sophie smiled, reaching over to grab his cheek and plant a soft kiss to the opposite one. 

"That's because 'The Hair' is naturally beautiful," she told him, running a hand through his hair. He smiled, nodding. 

"Your finally starting to get me, Foster," he told her with a teasing look in his eyes as his father sat down across the table from them. Sophie crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow. 

"Really? Finally?" She asked him. Keefe grinned, turning to the plate of food in front of them that Edaline had conjured when the couple had walked in. Sophie was almost afraid to look at Grady, terrified of the look he would be shooting Fitz. Edaline sat next to her and Grady sat next to his wife.

Right across from Fitz. 

Sophie was sitting across from Linh, wanting to shout at her to get away from Fitz as fast as possible, but knew it wouldn't do any good. 

Linh had already fallen under his spell just like Sophie had all those years ago. 

It seemed like forever since they had defeated the Neverseen, and Fitz seemed to change after that. He had gotten really touchy with her, confessing his feeling to her in weird ways like throwing flowers at her window at three in the morning. She had have Sandor scare him away one night because he just. Wouldn't. Go. Away.

"Della is making dinner...," Alden said awkwardly at the silence, giving the group an small smile. 

Suddenly, Grady launched out of his chair, pointing an accusing finger at a startled Fitz.

"How can you not be ashamed of yourself?" He asked the boy. Fitz gulped, turning away from his new play toy. 

"I thought you had your revenge with the t-rex-" he started, but Grady's eyebrows narrowed on Linh. The girl suddenly slapped him straight on the cheek. Fitz turned to his girlfriend with furious eyes. 

Things then started to get icky. 

The triplets seemed to like the idea of slapping each other. Bex looked at her twin brother, slapping his cheek with a startling, "WACK!" Lex grinned from the blow,s lapping his sister right back. The three triplets began hitting each other, laughing their little hearts out. Juline's eyes widened at the sight, trying to calm the three siblings. 

Dex palmed his forehead at the sight of his siblings.

"YOUR A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU RAPE MY DAUGHTER AND NOT BE SHOWERING HER WITH APOLOGIES?!" Grady yelled at the boy. 

"Wait, what?" The majority of the room asked at the sentence. The adults eyes turned to Fitz for clarification, but non came. 

"Fucking," Bex said, an unsure tone mixed with her words. "Fucking!" She said with more excitement this time. Juline and Kesler's eyes widened at the word and quickly slammed a hand over the little girls mouth. 

"FUCKING!" Lex and Rex said in unison, happy giggles following. The two parent's eyes turned to Grady and they let a cold glare sink into his skin. But Grady wasn't worried about them, he was steaming with rage the boy in front of him. Alden cleared his throat, saying a few words that ran along the lines of, "now everyone let's just calm down-"

"How dare you accuse my boyfriend of doing such a thing," Linh said, standing up and putting a hand to her heart. She seemed to be offended, but Sophie wasn't sure about what. Fitz had raped her, had he not told Linh about his mistake?

Grady's eyes wandered over to Linh's, still rage filled. 

"But he did," Grady told her with a snap in his voice. 

Cassius stood up from his seat, but Keefe shot him a look, not wanting him to make matters worse. 

"You think he wants you as his girlfriend?" Grady asked, disbelief filling his eyes as Linh nodded. His eyes hardened as he looked over to Fitz. "No way your ruining another girls life!" The over protective father yelled, launching himself across the table to tackle Fitz. Cassius immediately got out of his seat, jogging over to the two boys who were rolling around on the floor. 

Edaline checked her nails. 

"FIGHT!" The triplets said in unison, knocking their parents away. They began rolling around on the floor, throwing punches at each others face. Juline quickly reached out to try and stop the twins, but they clung to each other like their little lives depended on it. Kesler ran over to Fitz and Grady to help, but the two had separated. 

And Grady had slammed a chair toward Fitz's head. 

The telepathic boy quickly stopped the piece of furniture from smashing him completely, catching it with his telekinesis. Fitz threw it right back at the dad and Grady quickly dodged the flying object, letting it smash the vase across the room. 

"My vase!" Alden exclaimed, watching the pieces clatter to the floor. 

"Shut the hell up about your stupid vase and help me with the triplets!" Kesler said, frustrated as he tried to pry Lex and Bex away from each other.

"Should we help?" Sophie asked, watching as Grady grabbed Fitz by the hair and smashed his face into the table, cracking the plate under him.

"My cutlery!" Alden protested.

"Nah," Keefe said after a few seconds of thinking. He pulled Sophie onto his lap, and the couple watched chaos erupt into the house. 

"Biana! Why aren't you helping me get FItz off Grady?" Tam asked, his fingers trying to pry Grady's finger from Fitz's dark brown hair. Biana bit her lip. 

"He is my brother," she started and Tam's eyes filled with anger. 

"He raped Sophie!"

"I know."

Tam growled, launching for Biana, suddenly filled with anger, but Dex came between them, shoving Tam back and onto the floor. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Dex asked. Tam bit his lip, looking up at the chaos they were causing. Grady had hoist Fitz onto his shoulders, launching the boy for the crystal chandelier above the table. 

"YOU SEEM TO LIKE THAT CHANDELIER, HOW ABOUT YOU GET A CLOSER LOOK!" Sophie's dad shouted, and Fitz hit his head on the crystals, making a pleasant tinkling noise before falling to the tables, cracking it in half. 

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Juline shouted, her hands coming from both sides of her and ice spreading along the floor. 

(I'm not sure if that's how it works but I liked the move in Frozen 2 so I used it)

"What is going on here?" Della asked from the doors, looking around in shock at the mayhem the group had caused in the little time they had been there. Sophie and Keefe sat innocently at their seat, not even bothered about the chaos. 

"Darling," Alden started. 

"Don't say it," Fitz mumbled painfully as he got up from the hole in the table. 

"There is no reason to worry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 92 39
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this story. Spoiler Alert! This takes place after Unlocked, so make sure you've read that and the other books as wel...
45.7K 729 46
"I hope in the end, it's a love story." Sokeefe one-shots, start out with chronological chapters but switches to oneshots Wrote this when I was 12 so...
72K 993 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...
54K 716 19
This story takes place after Sophie has defeated the Neverseen and before the elite levels. They have also never met Lihn and Tam. Sophie has defeat...