Irresistible [h.s]

By TaylorOlivett

[COMPLETED] *Story contains MATURE and EXPLICIT content* "This just can't happen" I tell him, as I start to w... More

INTRO/WARNING
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Important!

Chapter 83

2.1K 38 28
By TaylorOlivett

I wake up to the feeling of Harry running his fingers along my check before running his fingers through my hair. I let out a low hum in the back of my throat as I push my head deeper into the pillow, a small smile beginning to form on my lips. My eyelashes flutter a few times before I open my eyes, connecting my gaze with Harry's. "Hi" he whispers, the corner of his lip twitching up into a smile.

"Hi" I breathe as I grin at him widely. He then lays the palm of his hand flat on my check as he rubs his thumb back and forth softly, making me lean into his delicate touch. "Did you get bored so you decided to wake me up?" I tease him.

"I could never get bored of looking at you and admiring how peaceful you look when you sleep" he tells me. "And I honestly didn't mean to wake you up. I had been doing that for about ten minutes already" he chuckles lightly.

I stick my tongue out slightly, wetting my dry lips as I tug on my bottom lip. "I would get bored if I had to look at myself" I mutter as I let out a breathy laugh.

"Well you don't see what I see" he quickly responds, making me look back up at him from underneath my eyelashes. "One day I promise you, I will get you to see exactly what I see when I look at you. But until then, I will remind you every day just how perfect you are" he murmurs.

I feel my cheeks begin to warm up at his words as I grin up at him. "You know I never get tired of looking at you either" I tell him.

"Really?" he gasps.

"Yeah. I don't think I ever will" I confess. I watch the corners of his lips grow even wider, as he glances ever so slightly between my eyes and lips. He then leans forward, lightly brushing the tip of his nose along mine, making me suck in a sharp breath. He then slowly connects his lips to mine, making me kiss him back as I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

He then runs his hand down from my face, gripping onto my hip before he pulls my body into his. I then wrap one of my legs around his hip, letting it rest there to keep our bodies close. Harry teases his tongue into my mouth, massaging his tongue with mine, the feeling making me hum in the back of my throat. I then push my hips forward, making him roll onto his back slightly. I then roll on top of him, straddling his lap as I flip my hair out of my face.

I see Harry staring up at me, small breaths escaping his lips as he watches me intently. I then grab his chin gently between my index and middle finger before I press my lips back to his. Harry then slides his hands underneath my shirt, running his hands up my sides as he grips my hips. He then slowly begins to sit up, making me sit up with him as I cup his face in my hands.

Harry then suddenly detaches his lips from mine, the abrupt action making me furrow my eyebrows at him. He smirks at me before he dips his head down to the crook of my neck, attaching his soft lips there. I let out a loud exhale at the feeling as I reach my hands up to Harry's hair, digging my fingers into the curly strands. I then instinctively grind my hips down onto Harry, making a small grunt leave his lips.

"Leah don't do that" he speaks up in a low voice, before he puts his lips back to my neck. I ignore his words as I tug on his hair slightly, making his actions become more determined again. I then teasingly push my center into Harry's lap, making him quickly pull away from me. "What did I say?"

A fake innocent expression crosses over my face as I shrug my shoulders at him. "You told me not to do it, so that's exactly what I did" I whisper. "What's the harm anyways?" I ask him.

"What's the harm?" he gasps as his eyes widen at me. He then quickly grabs my hand, putting it right over his boxers, allowing me to feel his hard erection underneath the fabric. "That's in case you didn't feel it already"

"How would that be harmful?" I dare to question him.

"It wouldn't," he begins as he gently wraps his hands around my throat, sliding it up. "unless you didn't do anything about it" he adds quietly.

"And I don't have to if I don't want to" I bite back as I lean my face closer to his, letting my breath fan over his lips. "Now my question for you Harry is do you want me to do something about it?" I murmur as I glance between his eyes and lips.

"Yes" he responds quickly, making me raise my eyebrows at him in shock.

I guess he's finally catching on.

"Mhm" I hum as I reach up, taking his hand off of my throat. I smirk at the small pout on his face before I quickly raise my hand, wrapping it around the base of his throat just as he did to me. I feel him tense up slightly as he swallows hard, his expression hardening. I chuckle to myself at his reaction before I slide my hand up to his jaw, turning his head the other way, attaching my lips to the crook of his neck.

I put my hand on his chest as I do so, pushing him flat on the bed as I keep my lips attached to his neck the entire time. I then slowly trail my lips down to his chest then to his stomach, feeling his stomach twitch slightly when I do so. I flick my gaze up to his right after I press a kiss on his lower stomach, sending him a small smile.

I then sit on my knees in between his legs, gazing at his lap right in front of me. "Leah please do something" he pleads.

"Patience Harry" I breathe as I look up at him. He lets out a loud sigh as he throws his head back on the bed for a moment. I then rub my hand gently over his bulge, earning a small groan from him as he looks down at me.

I then lean down, pressing soft kisses along his erection that's being covered by the thin fabric of his boxers. "Now you chose Harry. Either I wrap my mouth around you or I ride you. Pick" I blurt out as I pull away.

He seems taken back by what I said as his eyes widen and his eyebrows raise. "You- you want me to pick?" he stutters as small breathes escape his lips. I only nod my head in response as I stare down at him intently. "The second option" he finally answers after we sit in silence for a few moments.

"Fun choice" I whisper, smirking at him as I pull my legs out from underneath me. I lay back, still in between Harry's legs as I spread my legs and grab onto the waist band of my underwear, pulling them down. I lift my hips up, pulling them past my butt before I sit up again, pulling it off the rest of the way.

I then grab the waistband of Harry's boxers, looking up at him, making him lift up his hips before I pull them down his legs, letting his length spring. I flick my gaze up to him before I wrap my hand around his erection, making a small moan leave his lips. "I'm kind of sad you didn't pick the first option" I shrug my shoulders.

"Did you really think I'd miss the chance of seeing you orgasm on top of me?" he breathes, letting out a small laugh. I take my hand off of him as I look at him. "No way in hell" he adds softly. "Now are you going to come up here where I can at least kiss you or are you going to stay down there?"

I swallow hard and lick my lips before I get on my knees, putting my knees on either side of his hips. Harry then sits up just as I do so, his quick action making me tense up slightly. "Thank you" he mumbles before he slides his fingers in between my legs, my arousal soaking his fingers. The action makes me let out a small gasp as I stay hovered over his lap. "I guess you want me just as much as I want you" he mutters before he slips two of his fingers inside of me, making a moan tear through my lips.

"Now here's the deal Leah" he begins, his voice catching my attention as I flick my gaze up to his. "I will let you be on top and have full control, but if you are not screaming, I will take over and make sure that you are" he rasps, his words sending a shiver up my spine. "Make sure you make yourself feel good or then I'll make sure of it"

"You'll make sure of it anyway" I let out a breathy laugh as I shrug my shoulders.

I see the corner of his lip twitch up into a smirk before he takes his fingers out of me. "True, but one of those ways you still get what you want which is control" he replies lowly.

"You don't seem concerned for your pleasure at all" I dare to speak up.

"Because love, I don't think you understand truly what seeing you in pleasure does to me" he murmurs as he tugs on his bottom lip.

"I'll remember that when I want to sext you" I blurt out, making him furrow his eyebrows at me. "I'll send you a video of me doing that to myself at the most inappropriate time" I chuckle.

"Don't you dare" he smirks at me as he shakes his head side to side. I only grin at him for a few moments before I look down at his bare body. "Can I take this off?" he speaks up again, making me look up at him as he grabs onto the hem of my shirt. I nod my head in approval at him, making him gently pull it over my head, tossing it aside. "Much better"

When he lays back, I then scoot back a bit, hovering right above his length as I grab onto it. I position it right at my entrance before I slide down on it in one fluid motion, his size quickly filling me up. "Fuck" I breathe as I lean over slightly, resting my hand on his chest.

"Christ Leah" Harry hisses as he throws his head back.

With the position, Harry hits much deeper inside of me, it having a completely different and euphoric feeling. I then slowly pick myself up, grinding myself down on him as I move up an down. When I roll my hips ever so slightly, my clit rubs against Harry, making a moan tear through my lips as I throw my head back. Harry then puts his hands on my hips, helping me move up and down on him while every once in awhile rubbing myself against him. "Oh my god-" I choke out as I swallow hard.

"Leah you're doing so good" he moans as he keeps his head thrown back, his eyes scrunched closed for a moment before he connects his gaze with mine again, slowly looking me up and down. "Fuck you look so hot right now, you have no idea'" he breathes.

"Sit up" I instruct sharply. Harry then quickly does as I say, but I don't even give him a chance to respond before I cup his face in my hand, smashing my lips into his. Harry wraps his arms around my waist as he instantly kisses me back with just as much force and passion. I feel the air around me thicken as my lips move with Harry's. He then detaches his lips from mine, moving down to my neck to attack there. 

When his lips meet the crook of my neck, I let out a loud sigh as I continue my slow rhythm, feeling him hitting a sensitive part inside of me each time I thrust down on him. "Love move a bit faster please" I hear him whisper breathlessly in my ear.

I do exactly as he says, picking up my pace a bit, earning a strangled moan from him. I then reach my hands up into his hair, tangling my fingers through the strands before I roughly tug on it. Harry leans his head back, a low moan leaving his lips as loud and heavy breathes escape them. "Does that feel good Harry?" I ask him lowly.

"Yes- fuck yes" Harry answers me as he tugs on his lower lip, trying to silence the loud sounds that want to escape his lips.

I try to pull myself together before I quickly wrap my hand around his throat, pushing him back down on the bed. Harry looks up at me in astonishment, his eyes wide. "Just as you tell me, do not silence yourself. I love to hear you and I want to hear you. Do you understand?" I blurt out. 

I see something flicker in his eyes, like something finally clicks for him as a smirk starts to play on his face. "You love to hear me just as I love to please you. It's the same thing isn't it? It's gets you off doesn't it?" he gasps, letting out a small breathy laugh. When I don't answer him, he slides his hand in between my legs, pressing his fingers against my clit. "Answer me. Leah you aren't the only one who can be demanding so I suggest you answer" he adds.

"Yes it does" I sigh before a small moan tears through my lips due to Harry rubbing circles on my sensitive nerves. "Shit don't stop" I moan as I lean forward slightly, keeping up with the same rhythm with my hips.

"Don't stop this?" he pipes up before he quickens up his pace on my lower half, making a loud moan tear through my lips as I feel the knot in my stomach tighten. I then look back down at Harry, seeing him gazing at me intently. 

I tighten my grip around his throat before I quicken up my pace, making him scrunch his forehead as a strangled and loud moan leaves his lips. "You really like it when I choke you don't you?" I breathe, swallowing hard.

"Yes I do" he confesses breathlessly, his head thrown back and his hair sprawled out onto the pillows. 

"I want-" the words get stuck in my throat when I feel Harry hit a sensitive spot inside me while rubbing me on the outside, the sensation feeling all to overwhelming. "Holy shit" I whisper as I look down, trying to collect myself. When my gaze meets Harry's again, I notice the sweat along his forehead and the smirk on his lips. "I want you to come with me and you're only allowed to come when I say so" I choke out.

I see Harry's Adam's Apple wobble as he swallows hard, nodding his head at me in response. I then quicken up my pace, bouncing up and down quickly as Harry rubs fast circles on my clit. "Fuck Harry I'm so close" I blurt out as I throw my head back, letting all of the euphoric sensations consume me. "Oh my god" I moan loudly, before I feel my orgasm crash down on me, leaving my body trembling as my movements become wobbly.

"Shit Leah" Harry hisses before his entire body tenses up and he jolts his hips upwards, his orgasm rupturing through him.

I lift my hips up, pulling him out of me before I rest my chest on his, trying to catch my breath as I come down from my high. After a few moments, I feel Harry's stomach begin to bounce as small chuckles escape his lips. "I found one of your things that you like" he drags out.

I lift my head up to look at him, seeing the grin that's now plastered on his face. "You found one of them which I'm surprised has taken you this long to catch onto" I laugh, but I quickly stop when I see his face fall and he pouts out his bottom lip. "No totally unexpected. I'm so shocked you got it" I speak quickly.

Harry stares at me with a flat expression before a loud laugh leaves his lips, making me laugh along with him. He then reaches forward, brushing his fingers along my face before he tucks my hair behind my ear. "So there's more than one mhm?" he hums.

"Maybe. Maybe not" I innocently shrug my shoulders at him.

"You're going to kill me" he murmurs as he wraps his arms around my waist, holing my close.

"Definitely" I breathe, a small smile on my face. I see the corner of his lip twitch up into a smirk at my comment before he leans forward, attaching his lips to mine.

-

After Harry and I finally got out of bed, we decided to take a quick shower together considering it would save time and we both needed to take one. Harry ended up getting dressed before me, leaving me in the bathroom alone with a towel wrapped around my body and hair. I ended up washing my face before I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I then put on some black leggings, pairing with a thin white sweater since it is a little chilly today.

I then walk out into the kitchen, seeing Harry with his bare back turned to me, cooking something on the stove. I slowly tiptoe over to him, not wanting him to know I'm out here. I then gently slither my hands around to his stomach, making him jump slightly before he lets out a long sigh. "You scared the shit out of me" he chuckles as he shakes his head side to side.

"I'm sorry" I whisper as I rest my chin on his shoulder. "Oh your making pancakes! I feel like I haven't had pancakes in awhile" I exclaim.

"I know! I'm kind of shocked we've gone this long without eating them" Harry mumbles, making me laugh in response. "I'm almost done I promise. I just have this last one to make" he informs me.

"No rush" I reassure him, pressing a small kiss to his shoulder before I disconnect my body from his. I then walk to the fridge, looking at the drinks we have. "What kind of drink do you want? We have orange juice, apple juice, water- oh and I think I have some kind of tea" I ask him.

Harry then slowly turns towards me, his eyebrows raised. "I have never seen you drink tea" he blurts out.

"I don't, but I remember buying some I just never got around to trying it" I answer him, shrugging my shoulders at him. "I just thought because you're British and all, that you'd like it"

"What a stereotype Leah" he gasps as he shakes his head side to side at me. I go to open my mouth to justify what I said, but nothing comes out. "I'm kidding. I love tea, but I'm pretty sure Americans don't really know how to make it"

"What a stereotype Harry!" I raise my voice, mimicking what he said just moments before.

"Do you even have a kettle?" he quickly questions me. I look at him, my eyes wide before I bring the tip of thumb to my mouth, gently biting on it. "Please tell me you do" he drags out.

"I don't" I quickly speak, making a small gasp leave his lips as he furrows his eyebrows at me. "I don't drink tea so I don't know what else I would use it for. Plus, if I wanted hot water for tea, I'd just boil it on the stove"

Harry stares at me in astonishment, his lips parted as he shakes his head at me in disapproval. "Why am I even dating you?" he mutters, a small smirk on his face.

I let out a breathy laugh as I walk towards him. "Because even though I don't have a kettle and I don't drink tea, you still love me" I smile up at him.

He lets out a long sigh as he brings his hand up to my cheek. "I suppose you're right" he replies under his breath.

"Now stop distracting me. What drink do you want?" I ask him again as I walk back towards the fridge, making him walk towards the pancakes.

"Orange juice is fine" he answers me, making me nod my head at him before I pull out the orange juice. I grab out two glasses, pouring some in both cups before I put the orange juice bottle back into the fridge. When I look back towards Harry, he has put the last pancake on a plate, holding two plates in his hands. "Do you want to eat outside on the balcony? I thought it would be nice but beware, it is a bit chilly" I inform him.

"Yeah sure. Let me go put more clothes on then" he responds quickly, before he puts the food down and walks towards the bedroom. I then walk out to the balcony, setting the cups on the table before I walk back to the kitchen. I grab the two plates in my hands as Harry walks out into the kitchen with a cozy light brown sweater on with black jeans. "I'll get the syrup" he tells me.

I nod my head at him before I turn around, bringing the plates outside, setting them down on the wooden table. I then sit down, Harry coming out soon after me, closing the balcony door before he sits down in the chair in front of me, putting the syrup down on the table. "Thank you for cooking this" I speak up softly as I grab the syrup, pouring some on my pancakes.

"Of course" he sends me a warm smile, before I hand him the syrup, making him take it from my hands, putting some on his pancakes. I take a log sip out of my orange juice before silence overcomes Harry and I as we begin to eat our food. "So did you have fun last night?" he asks me as he takes another bite out of his pancake.

I swallow hard as I trace gentle patterns on the plate below me. "I guess so" I shrug my shoulders before I connect my gaze with Harry's. He stares at me for a moments before he raises his eyebrows and tilts his head to the side, noticing that I'm lying. "No truthfully I didn't" I answer him honestly.

"What happened?" he questions me. "Last night when I brought you home you said something had happened" he adds, concern spread on his face.

"Well I was basically third wheeling them the entire time which kind of sucked to begin with. Then I ended up taking a few shots before I went in the back room to let the alcohol kick in" I begin, letting out a long sigh. "When I got to the back room, there were guys there"

I see Harry immediately tense up as he stops what he's doing. "What?"

"Guys that I knew" I quickly add, making Harry slowly nod his head at me. "I knew them from when I would go to that club a lot a few years back. They're the biggest assholes and all they do is drink and do drugs and treat everyone like shit" I let out a dry laugh as I shake my head side to side.

"For fucks sake" he whispers as he begins to shake his head.

"Yeah. Well one of them, I used to...um" my voice fades out as I glance down at the table. "I used to sleep with, until I found out he had gotten attached so I cut him off. I found out last night that he still has those feelings. I mean he's a dick but out of all of them, I have the most hope for him and for some reason, I kind of feel bad for him" I admit, as I look up at Harry, seeing him gazing at me intently.

"We all have a back story for doing the shitty things that we do, not that it's an excuse. With me, I had everything with my father and I was in a horrible metal state so I wanted to numb it. I think our childhood and the way we were raised and even what we go through plays a big part in how we turn out, even though you can always beat that. Just because something shitty happens to you or you had a shitty childhood, doesn't mean you have to go on a bad route but sadly, that happens a lot and it's that persons way of grieving"

"So with him, he was on a good route but his parents neglected him and didn't give a shit about him. He was missing that attention that he had never gotten as a child, so he sadly ended up acting out. He turned to drugs, and one night stands, and horrible people he calls friends. He craved that attention, even if it was bad and dysfunctional because in reality, he probably doesn't even know what good kind of attention is" I breathe.

"I don't think he's a bad person. I think it's hard to be classified as a 'bad person' to me. I also think the whole thing of 'you're either good or bad' is bullshit. It's not always black and white. Good people fuck up and make mistakes and do shitty things. It's just the way it is. I think people make it black and white like that so it's easier to understand, but it's not the truth" I ramble.

"Just because someone does drugs, does't mean that they're a bad person. It means that they probably turned to it when they were in a place of pain and hurt. That's why when you tell me about your past, I know that if I met you then, I wouldn't have thought you were a bad person" I tell him softly.

"Leah it was more than me being on drugs, I was a raging dick to everyone" he speaks slowly.

"And I still wouldn't have seen you as a bad person just because you were a dick" I quickly reply.

Harry furrows his eyebrows at me, his lips parted as he breathes softly through them. "You see such good in everyone and I'll never understand that. With everything, you find some beauty or light in it and it will never cease to amaze me" he murmurs.

"I just refuse to see only what someone else puts off. I get intrigued and like to dig deeper, especially if I sense something dark in them like I did with you" I confess. "I know what it's like to put up that wall and become cold as your emotional defense mechanism. That's why when I see that others are doing the same thing for whatever reason, I don't just give up on them. When I see someone else hurting, I want to help and then I'm to persistent to ever back down" I chuckle lightly.

He slowly nods his head at me, soaking in my words. "Have you always been that way? Wanting to help people who were hurting" he asks me.

"Yeah, I have. I've always, even as a kid would gravitate towards the more emotionally bruised and struggling people. I always saw such a beauty beneath it so I would make it my life goal to help them" I laugh as brush my hair out of my face. "So once I felt that in you, I basically knew I was fucked because I don't think I would of left you alone until I figured out what it was and how I could help"

"That's so interesting" he breathes as he gazes at me intently. "I've never met someone else like that. People would usually just give up if you were to damaged but you're drawn to it to help" he speaks slowly, making me nod my head at him. He then lets out a breathy laugh as he sits back in the chair. "Leah you're one of a kind" he breathes.

"In a good way I hope" I mumble, a small smile on my face.

"In an amazing way" he adds, making the smile on my face grow as I look down at the table for a moment.

"Just so you know, you aren't a bad person" I mutter as I look up at him from underneath my eyelashes. "You're actually so good it's quite annoying" I chuckle, making him do the same. "Your compassion and your patience is something I admire. You're also so gentle and sweet which is something I really love" I admit.

"My compassion? Have you met yourself? " he gasps, making me let out a loud laugh as I run my fingers through my hair. "Leah" he begins, putting his hand on my cheek, making me look towards him. "My love, you are everything I could of asked for and more. Do you even realize how amazing you are?"

A loud exhale passes my lips at his words, feeling nervous by his words. "I'm serious. I know I really suck at explaining thing and explaining how I feel, which is making this extremely difficult" he chuckles.

"You're going to be great at a marriage proposal" I tease him.

"Oh I'm going to completely destroy it" he drags out, making us both let out a small laugh. "But what I'm trying to say is you don't give yourself enough credit. You see beauty in everyone else but yourself and I don't understand how you don't when everything about you is beautiful. And until I take my last breath, I will not stop telling you how exquisite you are" he speaks softly.

"Thank you" I whisper as I feel my eyes start to get watery and the wide smile on my face beginning to make my cheeks hurt. I then slowly lean forward, connecting my lips to his. I feel warmth spread over my body as everything around us evaporates. All I can focus on is his soft lips on mine. After a few moments, we slowly pull away, resting our forehead on one another.

"I'm sorry that you didn't have fun last night" Harry speaks up again, making me pull back to look at him. "I'm sorry that it happened. My question for you though is, are you going to help him?" he asks me.

I let out a long sigh as I stare off into the distance. "I don't know actually" I reply quietly as I look back at him. "I devoted so much time into trying to help him but I couldn't give him what he needed, and especially now, I can't. I can help lead him towards the right path but I don't know if he believes he's strong enough to do it on his own, and if he thinks he isn't, he won't he even try"

Harry slowly nods his head at me, biting on the inside of his cheek. "Okay. It's okay that you can't help him. You know that right?"

"I know" I drag out as I look down at the table. "Do you think we could stay out here for a bit? I know it's chilly I just really enjoy the fresh air" I question him.

"Of course. Let's go take the food and stuff back inside then we can come right back out. Okay?" he replies, making me nod my head at him in response. I then pick up my empty plate and glass, Harry doing the same as he grabs the syrup, walking inside with me. We put our dishes in the sink before Harry puts the syrup back into the fridge. Harry then grabs a soft grey shaggy faux fur throw blanket, bringing it out onto the balcony with us.

Harry and I then sit down on the comfortable love seat on the balcony. I throw my legs over Harry's, making him rest his hand on my thigh as I lean my head on his shoulder. He then puts the blanket over us, attempting to keep us warm. "I love you Leah" I hear him murmur before he presses a small kiss to the top my head.

I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as the corner of my lips turn up into a wide smile. I then look up at him, connecting my gaze with his. "I love you" I whisper. The corner of his lips twitch up into a wide grin before he leans forward, gently pressing his lips to mine. I instantly kiss him back, laying my hand against his cheek as his lips linger on mine.

When we pull away from each other, I send him a small smile before I rest my head on his shoulder again, staring off into the distance. I soak in this moment with him, knowing that one day I might not get the chance to have him beside me like this.

* * * *

Seeing them so happy and in love makes me so happy-

I love them with my entire heart. It's crazy that we're nearing the end of this first book.

I hope you liked this chapter loves!

Taylor x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 17.1K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
74.5K 2.2K 12
"I think of you when my knuckles crack."
90.4K 3K 6
âťťYou're the girl, my girl.âťž all rights served
16.4K 207 17
When Ariel comes to Total Drama, he has no idea what to expect. But he's not in it for the money, he's in it to meet people and make new friends. Che...