Adopted by Datalie

By AlishabaSultan

16 year old, Ariella gets adopted by David Dobrik and Natalie Mariduena More

1
3
4

2

111 3 0
By AlishabaSultan

Ariella stands by her window about to jump when Miss. Jay bursts in. She sees Ariella about to jump but swoops her up before she can.

"What were you thinking??" Miss. Jay scolded Ariella. Ariella began to tear up and spoke between sobs "I-I was just thinking... of h-how tired I am of getting rejected by all the people who come through that door..." she looks up at Miss. Jay, who is looking back at her sympathetically, as she says "why am I not good enough?" Miss. Jay starts to tear up and brings Ariella in for a tight hug, cradling her head as if she was a delicate baby. Miss. Jay pulls away from Ariella and wipes away the tears streaming down the innocent girl's face. She holds Ariella's face in her hands and says "you know what? Tomorrow there is a couple coming looking for a teen and I think you'd be perfect." Ariella looks up at Miss. Jay and says "really?" Miss jay nods with a bright smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...