In His Hands (BxB)

By AllAboutTheSmut

"Your value can only be measured by the hands of someone who appreciates your worth." One year old Remington... More

Prologue
Disappointment
Matters of the Heart
Gifts
Denial
Deal
Hunger
Slip and Fall
Forward
Gravity
Broken Bridges
Crazy
Nothing and Everything
God of Sun
Can't
Changes
Snap
Shocker
Unexpected
I Didn't See this Coming
Unchartered
Stupid Doesn't Look Good On You
Is He Serious
Yeah, That Happened
Rest for the Weary
Good Idea
Threat
Hurt
Bottom
Pregnancy Sex
Timing
Birth
Meka and Kai
Coach
Ups and Downs
Crisis
It Only Gets Harder
Pain
Second Chance
Love
An Omega's Heart
Welp
Choose You
Break
Strange
Cranky Mate
Lucky Mate
Oh, What Fun
Let's Make a Deal, Again
He Only Knew Love
Love Conquers All
Fated
Epilogue

Goddess Bless

4.7K 238 32
By AllAboutTheSmut

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

"Please make it stop?" Talon groans out in irritation.

"Their pups, honey. I can't." I cover my head with the pillow, begging the Goddess to have mercy on our tired adult souls.

"It hasn't ended in a week. A fucking week Remi. Talia cries. So William cries. Then Hannah cries which makes Gracie cry. I'm next Remi. I'm going to be the one crying next." My dear Luna, moodily and exhaustedly whines.

"We might as well get up. There is no point in pretending we are going to get sleep." I take Talon in my arms and drag him down stairs.

"At least is not AS loud down here." Talon grumbles.

I make us coffee and walk outside to the front porch, the farther away from one of the wailing pups the better.

Talon sits down in my lap while I rock us in the wooden rocking chair. My arms rest over his waist and hold him to me at his hip. He keeps his arms circled around my neck. I kiss his forehead gently and continue rocking us.

"Good morning Dad." I greet my father.

"Morning, Alpha." Dad walks over and kisses me and Talon on the head. He takes a seat on one of the rockers.

"Your mom told me not to come." My Dad belts out. His chair coming to a halt, he clasps his hands in front of his knees. He bends down and turns his face towards us.

"Why would she do that?" I ask warily.

"Said you guys would be upset if I butt in." Dad sighs deeply.

"What's this about?" I'm getting all sorts of nervous.

"The pups need to be in the nursery. You guys need to separate them from you. That's why they cry. They want each other." Dad looks at me sadly.

"We are upset." Talon stares at dad accusingly.

"No we are not, Dad. He is just exhausted." I try to tighten my hold on my frustrated baby.

"Don't speak for me." Talon sits up off my lap.

I look at him in warning. I will spank that ass.

"I'm upset you didn't butt in a week ago. I'm tired. I didn't think of that. Now get your asses up and help me get all the pups to the nursery." Talon walks off like he didn't just give orders to two Alphas. Who follow obediently, by the way.

Talon knocks on Lutz' door and walks out with a whimpering William. Dad heads to our suite.

I reluctantly knock on Jace and Ally's suite.

"Come in. Goddess knows we're up." Ally calls.

I walk in and smile apologetically at my Betas.

"Dad wants us to try putting the pups in the nursery. I hope you guys will give it a shot." I offer.

"I would like a shot. Right through my skull. Between my eyes." Jace groans.

"Come on." I pick up Talia and they follow quietly.

We walk to the nursery where the other three pups are crying their tiny heads off.

I set Talia in the large crib with the other three. The crying slows down to whimpers.

I hear a huge sigh and smile at my team of drained parents.

Dad waves us out, handing us all baby monitors. "Now, let's leave and see what happens."

We walk slowly to the kitchen. Mom is making breakfast.

"Morning. I would say good. But, we all know no one slept lately." Mom gives us each a cup
of coffee. We are dead on our asses, which are all planted in chairs.

"Goddess Bless." We turn to see a waddling Spence. His face is set in a glare.

"Good morning Spence." Talon yawns and waves. I rub his back and move him into my lap.

"Nothing good about this morning. Or yesterday." The omega rubs the small of his back and stretches.

"Sorry." We all call out in unison.

"Where are the precious screaming demons?" Spence questions.

"Upstairs." I point.

"Did you suffocate them? Their quiet." Lyle asks. He doesn't show an ounce of despair over the idea.

"Actually, we put them together in the crib." Lutz smiles, genuinely.

I listen to the monitor and realize they are all quiet. Dad is a genius.

"They wanted to be with their pack." Mom explains.

"We are their pack." Lloyd argues.

"The pups are going to socialize with one another. By keeping them separated, they are not getting bonding time." Mrs. Williams sets plates in front of each of us.

"Couldn't you have said that a week ago? Before I contemplated killing myself." Jace groans.

"Don't talk of such things." Marcus comes in and smacks Jace across the back of his head.

"Sorry. Just never thought this was going to be so draining." Jace eats his food.

"We told you it takes a village. You have all been selfish." John comes in and pulls his wife, Marley to his side.

"Dad, we were trying not burden our parents with our responsibility." Lutz argues tiredly.

"It's not a burden. It is a privilege. We want to help. Let us." Marley kisses her son on the head.

"I'm ready for help." My Luna shakes his head aggressively. "We can't do this alone. I don't want to."

We all nod our heads in agreement.

"It's time all of you go back to regular pack duties. Us grandparents are going to take over baby duty." Dad looks at us with no question in his authority.

"We're in." Lloyd smiles gratefully.

"Go relax for the day. We will spend quality time with the pups. Tomorrow everyone will be at training, then office duties." Marcus gives that order.

We finish eating, kissing our parents on the head. We go to the cinema room and crash down on the chairs.

"What do we want to watch?" Lyle turns on the projector screen.

"My eyelids." Talon nuzzles into me and closes his eyes.

"Your dick, in my ass." Spence smiles seductively at his mate.

"Anything. I'm in no shape to make decisions." Ally yawns and stretches before curling into
Jace's awaiting arms.

Lyle puts on Up and sits down, pulling Spence into his lap.

I don't know if anyone watches the movie. I wake up with the credits rolling. I'm surrounded by the whistles of sleeping warriors.

I kiss my sleeping Luna and keep kissing him until I'm satisfied with the the soft hum of our bond from the contact.

"My lips." Talon opens his beautiful blues at me and puckers his precious pout.

I softly descend on his pink lips and almost moan as he pushes his tongue eagerly into my mouth. He wraps his arms around me and begins the task of searching my cavern for whatever he sees fit. I grab his head and push him into me, causing him to explore deeper.

We kiss passionately, stirring our cocks below us. I sneak my fingers into the back of his sweats and push one in as his eyes roll back.

"Shhhhh." I whisper into his ear. My fingers making their way into his hole, discovering his prostate.

"Remi. Yessss." Talon mewls. I capture his lips to keep him quiet.

Talon rides my fingers while devouring my lips. I stand up and carry us to my office, laying down on the couch. He unzips my pants and slides down my shaft with a pleasing moan.

I swear, since he had pups, he's ten times tighter. I am so much more sensitive. My eyes rotate in my skull as I lose my breath. His tunnel suffocates my thick member.

"Goddess, I need more of this." Talon pants as he pushes his fists into my abdomen while straddling me.

I grip his ass and move him back and forth, all the while, curling my toes.

Talon's nails rake down my abs and he roars before picking up a tantalizing speed.

"I wanna cum. I need to." Talon squirms above my hips, bouncing, rocking and swirling his hips down on my shaft.

"Cum for me baby." I close my eyes and throw my head back, the heat of our contact making me physically nauseated. I don't know why, but I can feel so much more of him right now.

My slit rubs against his prostate and I scream out deliriously, my seed erupting with little warning.

Talon jumps off of me and scoots between my legs. I smile as his eyes flash silver. He licks a wide stripe up my pole with the most gratifying grin on his lips.

"Did you always taste so delicious?" Talon hums around my cock, lapping our fluids off quickly.

"I don't often taste myselffffff." I stagger my word when Talon gulps over the head of my dick.

"Fuck, baby. Again." I squirm and struggle under his impressive tongue. I yelp when his fingers press into my hole, no warning.

I shift my head down and groan sexually. Meka is here.

"Mate. Mmmmmmm." Meka chuffes and pulls my legs apart simultaneously. I relax knowing I can't fight him off without Kai. I really don't want to, truth be told.

Meka runs his fingers in and out of me, slowly. His fingers sweep and circle, he's searching.

"I'm going to fuck you." Meka gives me a daring smirk.

Yessss!

Meka grabs me by my thighs and pushes straight into me without much preparation. A heated moan comes out of my mouth, slick pouring down my crack and down my back.

"Remington. Tell me what you want." Meka pushes in slow and pulls out slower.

I can't tell him shit when my ass is sending devastating waves of euphoria to my head, jumbling my thoughts.

"More." That's the best I can do.

His hips pull back and snap forward. He presses against my ass with his thighs.

Holy fucking goddess.

"Don't stop." I scream. I grip the couch cushion, feeling the threads protesting under my nails.

"Not. Planning. On. It." His words are punctuated with deep thrusts. Meka's hot cock plows it's way through my tunnel.

"Harder. Please. I'm going to cum." I throw my head back and squeeze my ass down on his solid steel. Fuck me. This is amazing.

Meka bends down and kisses me. His tongue is warm, forceful and everywhere. His eyes are full blown silver, not budging as he stares at me in arousal.

Meka throws my leg over his shoulder and pulls my thigh down as he pushes forward. An ungodly, non Alpha sound bellows from my throat.

"I love it when you come unglued." Meka pushes deeper. I swear I feel his spearhead in my god damned throat.

"Christ. Yes. Again." My begging would be shameful if he didn't push into me, making me see fucking fireworks.

"Cum for me, Remington. Cum for your mate." Meka rolls the words off his tongue sending shivers up my spine.

He spikes my prostate. His head pushing into that wicked ball of nerves. My head curls backwards, my nose touching the arm of the couch. My mouth falls open and my back arches, causing my hips to jerk into the air.

"MEKA!" I roar into the air as my semen bursts from my dick. I feel his tongue lapping me greedily. The wet muscle teases my sensitive tip.

"Enough. Please." I almost cry as my toes curl and stay bunched up.

I feel his cock move out and I almost whine. My breath peaks as he slams straight back into me. I pant as cum shoots out again, feeling like it ripped from my belly button.

"So sexy. Fuck. You're so damn sexy." Meka bends down and slams his lips over my own.

Meka moves his hands to my hips and lazily moves them on and off his shaft.

"Can't cum." I whimper.

"You can and you will." Meka turns his hips and I writhe beneath him like a sex crazed slut. My ass moves and chases his dick while he pumps in and out of me.

"Touch yourself." Meka barks the order and my fingers wrap quickly around my weeping cock.

I slide my hand slowly down my own manhood. Meka watches as I stroke my hard erection to the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Remington. You're stunning, love." Meka's breath is soft and broken. His hips dipping and bending as he digs his way in and out of my heat.

"Meka, baby, please." I whine lowly, not sure of what I even want or need.

"What is it my sweet man?" Meka slows down to an almost snails pace.

"Not that." I crudely yell.

Why the fuck would he stop?

"Oh, you want this?" Meka slams into me, stealing a gasp from my throat.

"Hell yes. Again." I am practically weeping as I beg for his cock.

"This?" Meka roars the word as he slams into me.

"Yes. Harder. So hard." I moan under his powerful assault.

"As you wish." The air evaporates around me. My body flies across the sofa and he yanks me back. He lets go of whatever restraint he was holding on to. I see black dots and stars bursting into gorgeous little diamond filaments.

The pain is excruciatingly delicious.

"Hellllll." I scream. My cock jumping and covering his chest with an explosive load of my cum. I fall back onto the couch, my chest heaving.

"There it is." Meka purrs as he pushes into me and grunts deeply. I feel hot fluid painting my walls and making my cock threaten to stand up again.

I can't.

"I love you Remington." Meka leans down and kisses me softly before closing his eyes.

I close mine too and relax into the couch as sleep washes over me immediately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
170K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
11K 1K 63
JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mother and father, the alpha and luna of th...
33.2K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...