After Descendants 3

By Chocochip30

Ever wondered what happened to the VKs and AKs after descendants 3? Join Mal, Ben, Evie, Doug, Carlos, Jane... More

Finding out (Jonnie)
A/N
Bal Wedding pt 1
Hi
Bal wedding pt 2

Finding out (Bal)

681 8 7
By Chocochip30

            Mals POV

I was in my dorm with Evie planning my wedding after school on a Friday. Evie was asking me about my wedding and the decorations when I suddenly felt like I had to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I heard Evie run into the bathroom and then she pulled back my hair. I flushed the toilet, brushed my teeth, and headed back into the dorm. A/N I am just going to do their conversation by putting an M for Mal and E for Evie. 

E: You okay M

M: Ya I'm fine, I think.

E: M, you have thrown up the past few days you sure you are okay. Maybe you should take a pregnancy test. I have some in my dresser.

M: OK, wait E why do you have pregnancy tests, Have you been doing it with Doug?

E: No, Yes, well........... that is not the point, the point is I think you might be pregnant.

M: Okay I will take the test to prove I am not pregnant.

I went into my bathroom and took the test. I walked out of the bathroom and put the test on the table.

E: how long do we have to wait

M: 3 min i think.

Time Skip 3 min

Evie's POV

We counted to 3 min and then it was time to check the test.

E: Check the test M

M: I am scared but I will do it, Its positive, Mal said to me crying

E: M congrats you are pregnant

M:Butiamonly18ihavenotgraduatedyetbenisgonnaleavemeandtheniwillhavetoraisethebabyalone A/N first person to comment what she said gets to pick if Mal has twins or triplets.

E: wow M calm down Ben is not gonna leave you he loves you.

Jays POV

Carlos and I were walking from our dorm trying to find the girls . When we walked into their dorm Mal was crying. A/N J is Jay and C is Carlos

J: Hey M whats wrong 

C: I'm sure what ever it is it will be fine

E: Easy for you to say it could never happen to you 

J and C: What do you mean

M: Guys I'm Pregnant

C: Congrats M, does Ben know

J: I WILL KILL THAT LITTLE - 

M: Jay, Don't hurt him, and Carlos I just found out so Ben does not know

E and C: you should tell him soon

M: I will tell him I have a date with him soon.

E: M lets go get you ready.

M: OK bye boy

C and J: Bye Mal

Mal POV

I was siting at my desk in our dorm well Evie was doing my hair and make up 

and

now lets go get you dressed she said.

ooh it looks so good e i said

well i am not done yet here are your shoes

OK E i have to go now

Bye she said.

I walked out the door thinking about what Ben would say when he knew I was pregnant.

Ben POV

I saw my beautiful fiance appear at the enchanted lake the place we had our first date. She looked beautiful.

I had set up a picnic for us with all her favorite foods. I am so nervous for our wedding next week.

M: Hi Ben

B: Hi Mal

M: Ben i have some news

B: okay what is it

M: I understand if you want to leave me but I'm pregnant

B: Mal this is great I would also never leave you.

We ate and then decided to go home  because she was tired

A/N that is the end of the first chapter it is very short but tell me what you think of the chapter and please vote and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...