Warrior cats oc generator!

By SilverWinter78

Welcome! Here, you can create a complete well-developed warrior cats oc in a few minutes! From pelt color to... More

Warrior name
Pelt color + Eyes
Gender
Patterns
Type of fur + Size
Clan + Rank
Injuries
Special skill

Personality

2.2K 19 214
By SilverWinter78

Personality: Favorite color

🔴 Red - You have a strong will, ambition and are confident. You will never give up on your goals until you achieve them. (strong willed, ambitious, confident)

🟠 Orange - You are social and opened-minded, and you prefer to run free rather than follow orders. (social, open-minded, free, energetic)

🟡 Yellow - You are a committed and responsible and will always do what's best for your clanmates. (commited, responsible, helpful)

🟢 Green - You are a calm and curious cat, and you would rather spend time alone in your own mind than talk to other warriors. (curious, calm, loner)

🧼 Aqua - You are perceptive, social and a natural leader, and others cats often look up to you for your warmth and confident choices. (perceptive, social, natural leader, confident)

🔵 Blue - You are loyal and sincere. You always put the needs of others before yours. (loyal, sincere, social)

🟣 Purple - You are a gentle and sensitive cat, and will always try to find peace in any situation. (gentle, sensitive, peaceful)

🌸 Pink - You are sweet and compassionate, and will always be sincere towards you loved ones, but you have a hidden rebellious side. (sweet, compassionate, sincere, rebel)

⚪️ White - You are faithful and always hoping for the best choices for your clanmates. You like being simple and well organized. (faithful, hopeful, simple, well-organized)

⚫️ Black - You are serious and mysterious, but bold and courageous in battle. (serious, mysterious, bold)

I am Smokeleap, a big tom with a fluffy gray pelt, a white underbelly/paws, and yellow eyes. Smokeleap is the Windclan deputy, and has a chipped ear. He is perceptive, social and a natural leader, and others cats look up to him for his warmth and confident choices. What about you? How is your cat?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
189K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...