Dio x OC [The Tale Of A Blood...

By JoRarastories

What if the Joestar line weren't the only one in this bizarre adventure? Y/N Raki (Your last name) a rich li... More

Y/N Rachel Raki
CHAPTER I: [Let's go!]
CHAPTER II: [Lost in London]
CHAPTER III: [How dare you?]
CHAPTER IV: [Family secrets]
CHAPTER V: [Ghetto part 1]
CHAPTER VI: [Ghetto part 2]
CHAPTER VII: [Flowers Aroma]
CHAPTER VIII: [Rainy Day In June]
CHAPTER IX: [Her name was Rose 🥀]
CHAPTER XI: [Dangerous Curiosity]
CHAPTER XII: [Did you miss me?]
CHAPTER XIII: [Night chat]
CHAPTER XIV: [Vibration]
CHAPTER XV: [No date for you]
CHAPTER XVI: [Follow me]
CHAPTER XVII: [Royal Summer Weekend]
CHAPTER XVIII: [Exclusive Paradise]
CHAPTER XIX: [He's an iDIOt]
CHAPTER XX: [Questions]
CHAPTER XXI: [Bizarre plans]
CHAPTER XXII: [Stupid Girl]
CHAPTER XXIII: [Useless talks?]
CHAPTER XXIV: [Golden hour]
CHAPTER XXV: [God's tale and His writings]
CHAPTER XXVI: [All good things come to an end]
CHAPTER XXVII: [Home is where the heart is]
CHAPTER XXVIII: [Believe it or not]
CHAPTER XXIX: [Where are you now]
CHAPTER XXX: [Castle Bloody]
CHAPTER XXXI: [Master of your destiny]
CHAPTER XXXII: [Evil love act part 1]
CHAPTER XXXIII: [Evil love act part 2]
CHAPTER XXXIV: [Baby Blue]
CHAPTER XXXV: [Call To Reason]
CHAPTER XXXVI: [Resurrection Black Pearl]
CHAPTER XXXVII: [Vanity]
CHAPTER XXXVIII: [Last Drop Of Blood 🩸]
ᗩ ᗰᕮSSᗩGᕮ ᖴOᖇ YOᑌ! -𝐽𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠💋
SPINOFF BATTLE TENDENCY: [Youngblood Part 1]
SPINOFF BATTLE TENDENCY: [Youngblood Part 2]
SPINOFF BATTLE TENDENCY: [Youngblood Part 3]

CHAPTER X: [Kono JoJo Da!]

973 55 24
By JoRarastories

Wiltshire, British Empire 1875~

The rain had subsided when you left London.
During the long carriage ride, all you did was cry, until you were tired.
The carriage driver woke you an hour later. As you descended from the carriage, the spring wind gradually dried your wet cheeks. Your poor eyes were swollen and red. You were still in the gas of sleep.
Seeing the driver put the suitcase at your feet, you remembered your abandoned friend Dio...
The pain and the urge to cry came up.
You tried so hard not to cry like a baby. You are safe from his father now. You took your suitcase and walked to the big mansion lit by the starry sky.
•••••••••••••
Y/N's POV
•••••••••••••
"Rose didn't tell me it was a rich family... Well, I'm not going to complain about it. I couldn't bear to be in the middle of a money problem again."
Everything was quiet, unlike Ogre Street. Only the cricket song and the trees dancing to the wind were heard.
I approached the fountain at the entrance of the big mansion. When I saw my reflection in the water, I couldn't not smile.
He's right, I really look like a witch. How ugly I am.
Lucky my mom's not here to see this, she probably would have scolded me. Especially since they are a rich family, potential money for Dad. It would've bothered me before, but now I don't give a damn about it. I'm filled with grief and I'm traumatized so if it bothers them to see me like this, I'd rather go back to Dio's house and get hit by his father than stay here and force me to be a nice, polite girl...
I sighed.

Suddenly, the big double door of the mansion opened.
I turned my head towards the Victorian style residence.
A mustached man with blue hair appeared, with what appears to be his servants.
They approached me. I pressed my suitcase which was just as dusty as me against my chest, indicating them to stay at a good distance.
Great. The same kind of family as mine. Getting nervous and annoyed at the same time, I stepped back with an angry glare.
The mustached man bent over to my height with a smile on his face.
"You're Y/N, right?" he said, touching one of my locks of hair to remove a spider web.
How does he know my name...? He already knew I was coming?
"Nice to meet you, I'm Mr Joestar. I heard from Mrs Brando that you were the missing little girl of the Raki family. Will you come in and tell me more about it?" he turned his head towards a servant. "Prepare a room and towels for this child, I will contact Mr Raki." The servant agreed to do so.

Joestar... Joestar.... JOE. STAR.
So that's him. The famous Joestar. Rose had certainly considered sending me home.
I heard her say that they had saved the life of a baby and Mr. Joestar in an accident. Since then, they had remained on good terms.
But something bothers me... if this man hadn't come to testify this morning to free Dario... she'd probably still be alive...
Mh... no. Maybe she's better off where she is. She did everything to help her son. And she welcomed me. She protected me. She made sure I was safe even when she left us.
May God open the gates of Paradise to this woman!
I followed Mr Joestar.
The doors open to a great hall with a recognizable chessboard-pattern tiling from which one set of stairs leads to the upper levels. The mansion is luxuriously decorated with carpets and sets of weapons and suits of armor. But the most distinctive decoration is a beautiful Statue of the Goddess of Love in the main hall.

•••••••••••••••

After a warm and relaxing bath that I have been dreaming of for months, I went to join Mr Joestar in the tea room.
We had spent much of the evening discussing what had happened since my arrival in the British Empire. Except for today's tragedy, I don't want my parents to know that I was in a family where the father was just a pig, and a murderer...

I learned a lot from the Joestar family. Mary Joestar, the mother died in the famous carriage accident. Mr. Joestar had his heart broken. Leaving him with his son, Jonathan. He feels indebted to Dario who saved him. How can he have pity for this monster? He looks naive but he has a good heart. Well, thanks to that ogre, I'm in good hands now.

It made me feel a little better to talk to an adult who could understand how I felt, an adult who listened to me. My parents didn't take the time to have a few conversations with me, so it feels good.

••••••••••••••••

The next day, at breakfast, a boy was at the table, waiting for everyone to be settled. He has the same angel face than Mr Joestar.
When he caught my presence, he stood up smiling.
"Hello!... You... You want to settle down?"
I nodded and gave him a slight smile.
He reclined the chair so that I could sit comfortably and returned to his place.
"Uh... You can eat, I am the only son. My name is Jonathan. But you can call me Jojo! What about you?" He said, all cheerful.
I drank a sip of fruit juice to moisten my red throat, irritated by the germs of the cold.
"Y/N.." I said, with a weak voice.
"I'm glad we have a guest! Finally someone the same age as me who I could play with!" He replied, chewing at the same time.

He doesn't care about manners? I thought, until Mr Joestar came in and watched his son furiously eat like a pig.
I let a little laugh slip by seeing him regain his 'false good attitude'.

••••••••••••••

There are only a few days left before the arrival of my parents. I had a lot of fun with Jojo.
But unable to forget Dio.
What is he doing right now...?
Is he okay?
Is he still alive..?
I had no idea. And no way to find out.

I was playing frisbee with my new friend Jojo and Danny, his dog.

Until a servant called me, telling me that my parents were there.
Hearing him say that made me panic, stress, sad.
I don't want to.
I don't want to go back to Switzerland.
He'll be thousands of miles away from me...
At the thought that I could never see him again, I began to cry, head down.
Mr. Joestar noticed. So did my father.
They started laughing.
I looked up at them, why are they fucking laughing?!
My father smiled "Did you have fun? We were worried. Fortunately Mr Joestar is here, I can't imagine what could happen to you in London!"
Mr Joestar put his hand on Dad's shoulder. "I think she's just sad to leave. You know, you can bring her back whenever you want, she can spend the holidays here with Jojo. While we were talking business!" he recommended him.
Dad hesitated, then noticed my look down. "Do you want?"
I nodded.
"Do you want to come on holiday here?"
I have to convince him. If I spend my holidays here, I will certainly have the opportunity to go to Dio's.
"Yes Dad. I want. I will be wise, I promise."
I said, beating eyelashes like a deer. "Okay, if that's what you want. Well, let's go home, your mother will be relieved to see you." He turned to talk to Mr Joestar and thanked him. I am also relieved. We both thanked and saluted the Joestars and left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Every summer, You went on holiday to the Joestars. Your father was a good friend of the Joestars. They often talked business while you were having fun with Jojo. You also met a young girl named Erina. She's very nice. We were a good group of friends.
But impossible to escape.
The servants pay great attention to the safety of the children.
The appointment of the year was short-lived.
When you were 11 your mother died of cancer. You went into depression for two years. Your father was in the lowest moral. He was drowning in his work as if it were a drug to not give up. He had relaxed a lot since your mother left.
So when you were 16 you decided to convince him to let you go to the Joestars. He did not give his opinion. As usual, he told you to do what you want. As long as you came back alive and well on the appointed date.
It's been 5 years since you saw Jojo, you were happy. And you were super excited about going back to spend your days with your friend, it's a new breath after the multiple tragedies that have occurred in your life.

But life will never cease to surprise you.

You were not ready to find out what the bizarre adult life has in store for you...

~1530 words

A/N:

Why do the moms in my story always die wtf is wrong with meee.
Real fact: my dad is so cool with us compared to my mom. He helped me convince my mom to adopt a cat yeeahhhhh 😭❤️❤️
(Here, a JoJoCat!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.4K 5
Minato Namikaze x Reader! He's not with Kushina during this time, so you guys get to have him all for yourselves! Hehe!
1.2K 81 24
Sebastian, Ominis and Natty are faced with the nearly impossible task of helping their friend Cassy to recall all her memories, after Marvolo Gaunt w...
73.8K 4.2K 41
Hosoek gets a unknown text message, little does he know that this text will force him to relive tragic events that took placed 2 years ago. "I was j...
153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...