Sassy (ON HOLD)

By jkismydadae

Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the at... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's note/vote
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 5

4.3K 122 18
By jkismydadae

*Taehyung pov*
I continued to run, ignoring the voices that were calling my name. My eyes were blurry with the tears that continued to fall out of my eyes but I didn't stop running. I heard the voices get closer so I ran up a stairway. I took 2 stairs at a time and was panting harshly but the adrenaline made me keep running. I finally reached the senior floor and luckily there was no one in the hallway. I kept running until I came across the bathroom at the end of the hallway. It's not the best place to hide but I don't have much time to think about it before my friends find me. I quickly ran into the bathroom and into a random stall. I locked the door and sat on the toilet seat. I brought my legs up to my chest and buried my face in them. I cried silently so that no one would find me.

'They all probably think I'm some big emotional baby' I thought in my head with a pout on my lips.

I'm now regretting not grabbing my backpack because I want to leave but all my things are in there. I sighed to myself and just stared blankly at the stall door ahead of me. I sat in there for who knows how long before I started to get more tired. It doesn't help the fact that I've eaten absolutely nothing today but I just don't have any appetite. I put my legs lightly on the ground and walked softly to the stall door. I unlocked the stall carefully and peaked my head out from it. I sighed in relief when I noticed no one in the bathroom so I shuffled towards the exit. I peeked my head out again and the hallways were empty. I walked out of the bathroom while covering my hands with my oversized sweater, giving me sweater paws and started walking in the direction to my classroom. I didn't even look at myself in the mirror but at this point it doesn't even matter. I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it was nearly time for dismissal. I sighed and made my way back outside towards the field. Even if I had a breakdown today doesn't mean I don't want to practice more cheer routines. I plopped myself down on the bleachers and decided to wait for my friends.

*3rd person pov*
Mark, Jackson and the rest of the boys were anxious for the rest of the day. When they couldn't find Taehyung before lunch ended, everyone became worried. The final bell rang to signify the end of school making Mark and Jackson practically rush out of the classroom. They started running down the hallway when they heard someone call their names.

"MARK!! JACKSON!!" Someone from the other end of the hallway yelled.

They both turned around and noticed all 3 of their crushes running up to them. Mark and Jackson had to fight back a blush since they were more worried about Taehyung.

"We want to help you look for him" JB said not even sounding out of breath from running.

"Ok you can help us. He couldn't have left the school since I have his backpack so let's look together" Jackson said making all the boys nod in agreement.

"Where should we check first?" Namjoon asked while looking at Mark and Jackson.

Mark and Jackson thought for a moment before they both looked at each other and gasped.

"Follow us, we know where he should be!!" Mark said while taking off down the hallway.

Jackson was right behind him and the boys followed them, ignoring the younger high schoolers staring at them in confusion. They continued to run until they were back outside on the football field. They noticed that Jackson and Mark had stopped running so they stopped as well. Mark and Jackson were just looking at Taehyung leaning back on the bleachers with his eyes closed, basking in the sunlight. Taehyung didn't hear anyone so he opened his eyes and got off the bleachers. He started to walk around before he was tackled from behind. He landed on the ground with a wheeze and a whimper left his mouth. The weight from behind him heard the whimper that left his mouth and quickly got up. Taehyung turned around and noticed Jackson looking down at him in relief. Taehyung looked up at him and then looked to the side and saw a relived Mark coming up to them.

"Don't just go jumping on people. You know our Tae Tae is light" Mark scolded Jackson while slapping the back of his head.

Taehyung giggled when Jackson whined and they both looked at Taehyung with soft smiles.

"Sorry I just ran away like that you guys. I didn't mean to make you worry" Taehyung apologized with his head hanging low.

Someone lifted up Taehyung's head and he looked up to find out it was Mark.

"It's okay Tae. You were panicking and only did what you're mind was telling you to. You don't have to apologize" Mark said with a small smile gracing his lips.

"Plus, we weren't the only ones you seemed to worry" Jackson said while turning around.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion before he looked around Jackson. His eyes widened in shock before he looked back at his 2 friends.

"How did you survive being with them?!" Taehyung whisper yelled at his friends.

"I don't know either. We were more focused on you rather than our crushes" Mark whispered making both boys giggle.

The other boys just sat and watched the 3 sitting on the grass. They wanted to walk up to them but they didn't want to ruin their moment. Taehyung noticed them still standing there and raised an eyebrow. He sighed and looked at his friends again.

"Well I still want to stay and make up cheer routines so can we invite them?" Taehyung asked while pointing to the boys in front of him.

Mark and Jackson turned their heads to Taehyung so quick he thought they got whiplash. It got silent for a moment before they nodded their heads rapidly.

"Go ask them Tae" Jackson said looking at Taehyung.

"Nu-uh. I came up with it. You go ask them" Taehyung said childishly.

"Nu-uh. Mark you go do it" Jackson said while pouting and pointing at Mark.

"Nope I'm not doing it" Mark said while shaking his head.

They all looked at each other before they screamed out.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!!" they all screamed in unison.

Mark and Jackson danced in victory while Taehyung looked at his hand in betrayal. They both had scissors while he held up paper. He pouted while glaring cutely at his friends who only ignored him.

"Go ahead and ask them. We'll see you in the locker room" Jackson said while helping a giggling Mark up.

*Taehyung pov*
They both winked at him before they ran past the boys to the locker room. Taehyung pouted some more and looked at the boys. They were all staring at him and Taehyung almost blushed.

'I can't show that I'm nervous. Come on Tae you can do it!!' I said mentally, hyping myself up.

I nodded to myself before I stood up. I dusted myself off and breathed out a sigh to cover up my nerves. I walked over to the boys without looking up.

'So much for confidence' I said in my head while mentally scolding myself.

I kept walking until I noticed feet a few steps away from me. I sighed again before I lifted my head up. I looked over all the boys and I'm just now realizing our height differences. I thought I was tall already but I guess not. I realized I was staring at all of them so I cleared my throat.

"Mark, Jackson and I were wondering if you all would like to stay and watch us practice" I asked softly while looking at all of them.

They didn't say anything for a while and I bit my lip out of nerves. Those 6 football players instantly looked at my lips and I had to hide my smile. Jungkook snapped out of it first and cleared his throat.

"Yeah we'll stay" Jungkook said making everyone else nod in agreement.

I smiled brightly and nodded my head happily.

"Great!! I have to change first so please wait here" I said excitedly before running off in the direction of the locker room.

I ran and I'm no time I was already in the locker room. Jackson and Mark were already changed but they were just waiting on me.

"That shit was nerve racking" I said to them as I took off my shoes.

"That's why we made you do it" Jackson said sassily while flipping his imagery long hair.

I chuckled at them and grabbed my backpack. I pulled out my clothes and quickly changed.

(^ Jackson wears the first outfit, Tae the second one and Mark the third one)

"Good thing I packed cute workout clothes this morning" I said making Mark and Jackson giggle.

I giggled with them before grabbing my stuff.

"Let's take our things out there so that after we practice we can just go straight home" I said while putting my backpack on.

They both nodded and I waited until they gathered all of their things. Once we grabbed our stuff, we walked out of the locker room.

"I bet they'll drool when they see us" I said sassily while flipping my imaginary long hair.

"Yeah they should. I know JB won't be able to resist this" Jackson said confidently while pointing at himself.

"I'm still shy around Jinyoung but come on. Look at my ass" Mark said while stopping and making his ass jiggle.

Me and Jackson nodded before we burst into giggles.

"Let's just go out there. I'm pretty sure they've been waiting long enough" I said while continuing to walk ahead.

Both of them followed after me with small giggles.

'Let's do this!!' I said confidently in his head.

———————————————
Hey guys!! I'm finally at chapter 5. I've made a goal to make 10 chapters before I publish this book. I hope you'll all enjoy it😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 56.5K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
132K 5.7K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
708K 34.1K 32
The basketball team's captain, jeon jungkook, the baddie and the heartthrob of the college, mostly loved by all girls The cheerleading team's captain...
39.7K 3.7K 21
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...