SM's Vampire Idol (Exo Fanfic...

By a_ser101

Ji-Yeon, stage name Jiyo, is a new Korean SM idol. She is already popular around the world for her sexy yet i... More

Intro
1.
2.
4.
5.

3.

381 16 7
By a_ser101

Ji-Yeon's POV 

After running away from Lay, I stop at an alley way to take a break. I took off my glasses and put it back in my bag.

Honestly, I'm only twenty-one and I got so tired from running really quick. I know it's weird to run away like that but I just couldn't handle it. I have never been touched nor kissed before from someone.

While staring at the floor, I look around and realize how dark and creep this alley way is. Not to mention these weird sounds I'm starting to hear. 

This is giving me goosbumps, I'm gonna walk back home now.

Wait, I have money in my purse. I'll call a taxi to pick me up then. I hate exercising, especially running.

~THE NEXT DAY~  

I'm having my photoshoot today for Calvin Klein's cologne for some reason.

Apparently Lee Soo Man wants me to keep up my sexy image since that's how I kind of gotten popular.

I'm wearing my white silky robe while only wearing panties inside. My makeup is kind of dark, my eyeshadow is black while I wear dark red lipstick. They then dye my hair black for this photoshoot since the brown hair made me look sweet, that is what the director said.

*knock knock*

"Get ready on set Miss Ji Yeon," A woman said while bowing to me.

"Thank you," I said quietly while following behind her.

I go out on set and see a dark brown couch with a white wall as a backround.

"Aannyeonghaseyo!" I said while bow to the photographer.

"..."

Why is he being quiet right now? Does he have a bad impression of me already?

I look up and see him stare at me in the eyes with a poker face.

"..Alright Jiyo, go get ready." The photographer said with a little demanding tone.

"Ah deh," I said.

I turn and walk towards the couch that was facing in front of everyone. I untie my robe (she's still wearing her robe) and quickly lay down on my side. I turn only my face at the camera and used a sexy expression right away.

"..I need more sex appeal Jiyo," He said after taking one picture of me.

Fine, if he wants more then I'll give more.

I pull down my robe that shows my broad back only covering my lower parts.

I then cover my breast with my hands while I still lay down on the couch. Facing the camera, I lick my lips while staring hard at the camera.

I look away to the side and see some guys that looks kinda familiar.

"Jiyo!" The photographer yelled grabbing my attention.

I keep a straight face and sit up right, but this time I turn my body facing the backround while still covering my breast. I slightly turn my face to my right and look down with my mouth slightly open.

I glance my eyes towards the guys again and see them looking back at me. Aish, this is so embarrassing.

While I think of people staring at me half naked, I feel my face turn a bit red.

Seeing this, the photographer starts taking even more pictures.

"Alright, we're done!" The photographer yelled making everyone clap except me.

I bend down, still sitting, to cover myself with my robe again.

Feeling curious of how the pictures look, I go to where the crew is reviewing my pictures.

I sat in the middle next to manager oppa and leaned forward at the computer screen.

"Oh my god, I didn't think it would turn out like that!" I said.

"You're eyes are pretty grey here too, nice photoshop huh?" My manager asked.

"Ahah..um yeah." The photo editor man said looking away. Hmm, he's weird.

"Ji Yeon, I have someone to introduce you to" My manager said before he stood up.

I stood up and followed manager oppa behind. I then see the guys that were staring at me in the photoshoot.

"Alright guys, introduce yourself" Manager oppa said.

"Wait a minute aren't you-" I mumbled.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo, exo imnida!" They all bow making me bow back.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo! I heard about you guys,"

"Kamsahamnida" All of exo said while bowing again. Haha they're so cute.

Ah wait but that one guy, Lay, is staring hard at me. I'll just ignore it since I don't want to talk to him.

"Anyway, why are you guys here?" I asked curiously.

"Well, um..uh" Suho keeps on stuttering while his face turns red.

"Omo? Gwaenchanayo?" (it means 'are you okay?') I asked with a concerned tone.

"Ani..um.." Suho said glancing away. I look at the rest of the members and also see them glancing around avoiding my stares. Except for one guy, I think his name is Kai. so there's two pervs in the group huh?

"Ji Yeon! Go change please, you're giving exo a hard time here," My manager said facing me.

I look down and my chest was revealing a bit since I was wearing a silky robe. Hey, it's really hard to cover yourself with these kinds of material.

"Ah shit, sorry about!" I said walking away to my dressing room.

I then hear my manager mumble 'aish' behind me. Haha, he's so funny.

Manager Oppa's POV

 While Ji Yeon is working on her photoshoot, I wait outside expecting someone to visit.

*beep beep!* (it's a van beeping)

"What the?! Aish, hyung stop that!' I said yelling towards the van that is parking next to me.

Everyone then steps out of the van and walks toward me. I keep my stare at hyung while he walks towards me.

"Haha! Quit being a sensitive person already!" Hyung says while he pats hard on my back. Ouch.

"Hmph, anyway. How is it managing with exo?" I asked hyung.

"It's good, but are you sure you can watch them for now?" Hyung said. After all the help he gave me before you expect me to say no?

"Do you want me to change my mind or something?" I said glaring at him.

"Haha! No..Alright laters!" He was just serious for two seconds, oh lord.

"I'll be back, thanks Manager oppa~!" He said with aegyo, ugh that's so disgusting.

"Ew.." All of exo said making me laugh.

Manager hyung ran inside the van and drove away.

"Alright guys, follow me" I said walking towards the door.

I opened the door and let them enter inside before me. Everyone then stops in their tracks all of a sudden. I look at everyone's face and see them blushing with their mouth hanging down.

I sigh and look at Ji Yeon as well.

...

IS SHE NAKED IN THAT ROBE?! YAH IS SHE CRAZY?

I would yell out those words but I know the photographer is very sensitive once he starts working.

Now I know why exo's expression looked very funny.

I glance back at exo and still see them with some funny expressions. Haha, I should've took a picture of them and send it to hyung.

"Guys go move over there so people can go through," I said while pointing to the area.

They then walk to the area where they can see actually a better view.

I walk towards the crew that edits and reviews the pictures. I sat down and look at the pictures that are coming on the screen.

"Wow.." She looks really nude in her..

I inspect on the picture a little more, and see something very unusual. Her eyes..they're grey? Is she wearing contacts? Maybe they already photoshopped the picture already? Wait a minute, only half of these pictures show her grey eyes. The rest of these pictures show her with her regular light brown eyes.

I'll just let it go for now, the production crew probably already saw this.

I look up and see that Ji Yeon is walking towards us to look at the pictures as well.

"Oh my god, I didn't think it would turn out like that!" Ji Yeon said as she sat down next to me.

"You're eyes are pretty grey here too, nice photoshop huh?" I said.

"Ahah..um yeah." The photo editor man said looking away. Something feels wrong here.

"Ji Yeon, I have someone to introduce you to" I said to avoid talking about this more.

We walk towards exo and see everyone still blushing a bit. I glance at Ji Yeon and see nothing wrong until I look a bit lower. Her chest is revealing a little..

Exo still introduced themselves while trying to keep up the poker face.

"Anyway, why are you guys here?" Ji Yeon asked tilting her head. Heh, now she showing her aegyo? Why can't she always show that to me instead?

"Well, um..uh" Suho keeps on stuttering while his face turns red.

"Omo? Gwaenchanayo?" (it means 'are you okay?') Ji Yeon asked.

"Ani..um.." Suho said glancing away. Suho, you are too obvious right now. That's it, I'm gonna tell her.

"Ji Yeon! Go change please, you're giving exo a hard time here," I said finally facing her.

Ji Yeon then looks down and blushes.

"Ah shit, sorry about that" She said before walking away.

"Aish Ji Yeon, why do you always do that?!" I said scratching my head.

"Haha.." Exo then laughs awkwardly.

"You guys like Ji Yeon?" I asked with a serious tone.

"Ah deh.." Everyone mumbled.

I think they find me a bit scary everytime I talk serious.

"By the way.." I mumbled.

"I know you guys are vampires" I telepathed through all of exo's head.

Everyone then gave a shocked expression, and kept quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Is Ji Yeon also a-" Kris said before I cut him off.

"Ani, well not yet.." I said looking away.

"You guys are the princes right?" I telepathed to everyone again.

Everyone nodds their heads at the same time with their eyes wide open.

"Listen well, Ji yeon is the 'ONE' but don't capture her just yet. She's not aware of any of this," I said while looking at everyone in the eye.

"She will have a terrible panic attack once she finds out all of a sudden, we have to wait till the time comes" I said.

"..How do you know about all this?" Chen asked.

"I am the King's special friend that was requested to watch her once she turned to an idol." I said.

"Manager oppa~!" Ji Yeon yelled while running to us.

"We'll talk about this later" I telepathed to everyone.

"Alright let's go!" I yelled.

Sorry about the bad spelling and grammar, I'm not gonna edit any of my stories after I publish my chapters anymore. I noticed it may annoy people some how.

Thanks for reading!

~FROM AUTHOR~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
85K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC