The Ludicrous Escapade

By YandereObsessor

Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but e... More

The Blue Haired Boy and His Problems
The Blonde One is Planning Something
The Real Gentleman
How Unfortunate
Oh Yeah...
A Mask
Odd Behavior
The Liar
Proof
Goodbye, Joestar
We Didn't Start the Fire...Except We Did
Hamon and Cheese Sandwich
Breathe In Breathe Out
Jack Strikes Again
The Graveyard
A Few Drops of Blood
Vampire?
A Chance Has Arrived
To Battle!
Aftermath
Bittersweet Farewell
To New York We Go
Grand
A Quiet Meal is Too Much to Ask For
Just Can't Catch a Break
Nigerundayo!
Testing
A Relaxing(?) Meal
A Pillar Man Awakens
Some Slight Disfiguration
To Learn, To Teach
Not So Bad After All
It's Just Pasta
What Are We Waiting For?
They No Longer Slumber
Spin Them Round
Where Did You Get That?
A Ring
The Ripple Master
Hell Climb Pillar
To Improve
Cards
Shed a Tear or Two
Relating to Another
To Get Back What Was Lost
We Meet Again
To Chase and Fall
The Buttons Have Been Pushed
Wind Gives Immunity From The Sun
Farewell, Dear Companions
A Deal
The View From Up Here
That Was Pretty Lucky
Dust
A Disappointment
Pawn
Don't Leave Her Hanging
Cute Squirrel
Fight or Flight: Why Not Both?
Plane Crash Number Two
Eruption
Whose Funeral?
Phone Calls
Stands
He's Here Anyways
Fire Vs Muscle
The Mark of a Bloodline
Should've Stayed Home
Green Tentacles
Wakey Wakey
Some Swift Sewing
The Start to Reach the End
Beetle Man
Yet Another Crashing Plane
French Man Be Hungry
Surprise Attack
The Team Grows
Stowaway
Not the Victory We Were Hoping For
Monkey Buisness
No, That's Not What I Want
Is He Really Alright?
Don't Eat That
No Weakness? Sure...
Cherry Licking Fun
Not Half Nor a Quarter
Tactical Retreat
Penny For Your Thoughts
Unusual Hunk of Metal
On The Road Again
Vroom Vroom
A Bit Over the Edge
Uniform Renewal Service
Weirdly Quiet Bizarre Town
His Plan
Toilet Licker
Steel
Jotaro Bridge
And Your Total is...
It Ain't Worth That Much
Is It Hot in Here, or Is It Just Me?
What's So Funny?
Baby Don't Cry
Dream On
Trust That Falters
Not the Time for Tea
Breakfast, Yum!
Be Careful What You Wish For
Old Flames Being Rekindled
Give Me Those Wishes Three
Under the Sea~
Multiplying Drinking Utensils
I Sea You
We've Arrived! Sort of...
Who's a Good Boy?
Water? In the Desert?
Watch Out!
Actually, We're Not
Hospital Visit
He Gets the Point
Accidents Happen
Get Some Rest
Bringing Them Together
Where'd They Go?
Younger Than Before
Wanna Bet?
It's Not Cheating if You Don't Get Caught
Memorization
You're Bluffing, Right?
The Search Continues
A Bird of Prey
Huh, There's a Second One
Under His Orders
Enjoy the Show
Kind of an Idiot
To Avenge
Long Time No See
The Right Path
Night Has Come
Anticipation
Oh?
As Fate Foretold
Survival
Makeover
A Promise of Fifty Years
Gullibility
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Mistakenly Rejuvenated
Curiosity
It's Official
Polnareff Land!
Forgiveness? Not Quite
Author's Note
Whoop-de-doo

Who Taught Him That Technique?

6.7K 320 305
By YandereObsessor

The entire crowd's gaze shifted to the gold coin in the air. You smiled, "Good thinking Kakyoin, now we'll know the trajectory that the Hanged Man will have to take!"

Polnareff sliced right down the middle of the Stand's face, and by extension, J. Geil, who began running away. The crowd all crouched down and began sifting through the dirt for the money.

Kakyoin hopped over the heads of the people, "Hold it!" You and Polnareff we're quick to follow and cornered the murderer at a gate that wouldn't open. J. Geil squealed again as he pressed his back against the metal bars.

Polnareff took a step towards the murderer, "Looks like you're the one who's really good at sobbing, J. Geil! Well, you're about to fall to hell, sobbing the whole way down. But there's one thing I can't rely on the guardians of hell to do for me. And that's..." He brought out Silver Chariot, "To turn you into a pincushion!" The rapier poked hole after hole through J. Geil's skin. "I've been waiting years for this moment!" The sword stabbed through the tongue and then flung his body into the air which then landed headfirst on the ground.

Polnareff narrowed his eyes at the body of the man who killed his sister, "I'll leave the rest to King Yama."

Kakyoin had his arms folded across his chest, "So this is the true Hanged Man... He was rotten to the core."

You put a hand on Polnareff's shoulder, "Well, I guess you did it, Jean."

One of his hand's wrapped around the wrist of your own, his other hand went around your waist pulling you closer to him, "Yes, I got my revenge. I feel as if I'm a new man now. Which is why I should do this before it becomes too late." He lowered his face to yours and kissed you passionately. You were certainly a bit uncomfortable, there was a dead body a foot or two away after all.

Kakyoin slapped the French man's shoulder, "Hey, Polnareff! Did you even ask for her consent?"

Polnareff immediately pulled back, "Ah, forgive me (Y/N)!"

You laughed awkwardly, "Uh yeah... okay." You looked over to Kakyoin who was angrily twirling the curly bang in front of his face. "We should go find the others."

Polnareff seemed a bit sad now, "Yeah, you're probably right..." So the three of you began walking to where you had come from before the whole driving fiasco.

You didn't get very far before someone stopped you. That someone being Hol Horse, "Hold it!" So you all glanced back to look at the cowboy. "I finally caught up with you guys." He laughed as he brought out his Stand, twirling the gun around his fingers before settling on the handle and then tossing it to his other hand. "Why are you walking so slow? If you're gonna run, run like your lives depend on it. Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He fired his Stand and broke a glass bottle. "Better say your prayers. You're life ends here! So act like this is the end and come right at us! Show us what you've got, damn it! Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He started shooting the windows.

Polnareff stepped on one of the glass shards with his boot, crushing it to even tinier pieces. This caused Hol Horse to become worried, "Hey, are you listening, Mr. J. Geil?!"

Polnareff moved closer to Hol Horse, "I don't think he's listening anymore." He pointed a pair of finger guns at the enemy, "He's rather busy right now... since he's being sentenced in Hell!" He brought out Silver Chariot.

Hol Horse shook his head, not believing the words, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't try to pull that nonsense! Bluffing won't work on me! There's no way you can beat him! Even I don't Stand a chance against the invincible Hanged Man! Polnareff, your jokes suck."

"The piece of shit's body is just two or three thousand meters that way." Spoke the French man while pointing behind Hol Horse. "Want to take a look?"

Hol Horse had a change of heart and began to sprint in the suggested direction, "Okay, I will."

"Hey! You're running away?!" Shouted Polnareff, not believing the guy actually listened. The three of you quickly chased after him, only for the guy to be punched and collapse to the ground while trying to turn a corner.

Kakyoin gasped, "Mr. Joestar! Mr. Zeppeli! Jotaro!"

Joseph unfolded his arms, "We already know about Avdol. Though it was a simple funeral, his body's been buried." You all turned to look at Hol Horse who was still on the ground.

"The one who stabbed Mr. Avdol in the back was the man with two right hands, but the cause of death was Hol Horse's bullet. What shall we do with him?" Asked Kakyoin.

Polnareff spoke up, "I'll give him his sentence." He walked slowly towards the frightened man and brought out Silver Chariot again. "Death!" Before he could do anything, the French man was knocked to the ground by a woman.

"Please run, sir Hol Horse!" Shouted the lady.

Polnareff was as confused as a chameleon in a bag of skittles, "What's with this woman?!"

She sounded desperate, "I don't know what's going on, but I'm always thinking of you! That is my reason to live! Please run! Hurry!"

Polnareff certainly wasn't happy, "You bitch! Let go of me!" He shook his body, trying to get her off, "What are you thinking?! Jotaro! Kakyoin! (Y/N)! Don't let Hol Horse get away!"

Jotaro remained in place, "Too late."

Hol Horse had gotten onto a horse, "Well said, baby! I'll gladly accept your feelings and keep on living! I'm running away because I love you, baby! Forever!" And with that the man was gone.

"Why, you..." Polnareff managed to Stand up. He stumbled towards the direction the cowboy had left in, the woman being dragged along. "Come back here!" The woman's elbow scraped along the ground and began bleeding, she let out a pained 'Ah'. This angered the French man even more, "Don't 'Ah' me, you bitch!" He looked down at the now empty dirt road and made a tch sound as he stomped his foot down in the dirt.

Joseph sighed, "Polnareff, that woman was just another one he was using. And he no longer had any intention of fighting." He started ripping a piece of white fabric and then wrapped it around the woman's elbow, while doing so a bit a her blood got onto his arm.

Caesar moved a hand through his hair, "Joseph's right. And we don't have time to deal with Hol Horse anyways. Avdol is gone. But we have to hurry ahead. It's already been fifteen days since we left Japan."

"Damn it." Mumbled Polnareff, "Well, I guess it can't be helped. Alright! Let's resume our trip to Egypt. Listen up! In order to defeat Dio, our hearts have to be as one. We can't go off on our own! That's when he'll come after us. Got it? Let's get a move on!" He began to jog away.

The rest of you glanced at each other, small smiles forming on your faces before deciding to follow after him. You eventually got onto a bus headed for the city Varanasi. The lady who tackled Polnareff followed along as well.

Jotaro sat next to you and was mostly staring out the window, but he kept glancing at you. You were starting to get annoyed by his actions,  "Why do you keep looking at me, JoJo?"

"There's a hole in the front of your uniform." He somewhat gently grabbed the pinkish cloth and lifted it a bit so you could see, exposing your stomach in the process, "It's bothering me. Why is this here?"

Kakyoin leaned over from the seat in front of you, "Oh, J. Geil threw a knife at Polnareff, but she took the hit instead."

The French man put a hand on your head from the seat behind you, "Thanks for that, by the way. If you want you can wear one of my shirts while I fix that up."

Kakyoin shook his head, "She's not going to wear your shirt, Polnareff. If it can even be called that. They're much too big anyways. Out of all of ours, mine would probably fit the best."

"Here, you can just wear my coat again. That should cover it..." Jotaro began to remove the article of the clothing.

You put your hands in front of you, gesturing for them to stop, "You don't need to, it's okay, really. It's not like the hole is that big or showing anything promiscuous. I'll just sew it up with Wamuu later or something."

Polnareff rested his head against the back of your seat, "Is that what else I'm competing with? Your Stand?"

You tilted your head to the side, "Competing? What do you mean by that?"

Polnareff shook your shoulders, "For your love, of course!" He let go and smooshed his head against your seat again. "I'm already going against all the other guys here, and yet my greatest enemy might be a dead man that was never even human."

"Don't be absurd, Polnareff. How could any of these guys like me in a romantic way?" You gave a light chuckle as you looked around the bus, waiting for at least one of them to agree with you. Instead they all turned their heads towards the nearest window. Even Joseph. "Did you guys forget how old I am? I was friends with your great great grandpa, Jotaro!"

He lowered the brim of his hat to cover his eyes, "I told you to call me JoJo..."

You furrowed your eyebrows and covered your face with your hands, trying to organize your thoughts. Though you supposed deep down you had already known about it, and just didn't want to admit it to yourself. You moved your hands off your face and leaned into your seat. Perhaps if they didn't care, then you shouldn't either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 8.1K 75
One day Jonathan Joestar was running with Danny to the river, but when he got to the river he found a girl lying in the river unconscious. When she w...
71.5K 2.4K 41
Eleanor Griffin foolishly became the guardian of Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando at a young age after becoming obsessed with protecting Jonathan. Dio...
795 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
169K 5.5K 31
This story basically follows the events of Stardust Crusaders, except you're in it! Queen of Hearts is MY STAND! I ask that you please do not take th...