Book Covers And OCs

By Joonbug314

A collection of book covers I've made for other people, as well as Oc's and other random stuff. More

Strawberry_Macaroon's Cover
RandyNetwork4's Covers
Another RandyNetwork4 Cover
A Cover For PurrrrrincessKittin1
Emotionally Glitched
Cover For My Possession
First Tag
MiraculousForeverFan Cover
Two Tag or Not Two Tag

My Miraculous OC

26 3 9
By Joonbug314

RandyNetwork4Here is my Miraculous OC Joon.

She is blonde, with fading orange died tips. She stands at the short hieght of 5 feet, and will punch you if you make fun of her hieght one too many times. She doesn't understand sarcasm and most humor, but loves making cheesy cat jokes. She has 4 younger brothers, each one as annoying but adorable as the last, plus a long haired cat which is constantly leaving hairballs on her bedroom floor. She loves to paint, but only does it after midnight when she functions the best. She has Marinette's attitude, but is as clueless as Adrien.
This is her Miraculous and Kwami:

Her miraculous is a lion cub earring, that raps around the top of her ear. Her kwami's name is Kira. Kira is pretty much Tikki's supportive additude, with Plagg's playfulness. Her hero name is Ms. Feline, and her weapon is a spear, which can bend around her waist and fasten like a tail. Her special move is Lions pride, which makes her to emit a sonic roar that makes her enemy's wosy and dizzy for a minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.4K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
319K 18.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong