Broken, Found, and Fixed.

By puppylover2081

Disclaimer: this book will continue sensitive topics such as the mention of Suicide, rape, abusive and other... More

Arthor note. Please Read!

3 0 0
By puppylover2081

Thank you so much for choosing to read my story. This is a second story made by me however I hope to get this one and the other one on the road soon. Thank you for being patient with me. This story I hope will be a smashing success and people will like it, however I would like to say that updating for this story is going to be slow as I do have a life of my own, I do hope you stick around and be patient with me because to me, this story if very good, thank you for reading!
Ps: please excuse my grammar, I'll try my best to make it good but I do have a bit of trouble with spelling so that my bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
580K 48.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
276K 16.1K 17
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
261K 25.6K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...