๐•„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•’๐•– - ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š‘...

By realDellaVacker

๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ - (n.) the small, percise details that make one unique โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ~๊•ฅ~ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ In the book, I will create... More

๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–!
The Keeper Awards First Place
Keeper Awards 2nd place
The keeper awards part 3

Rules!

37 4 0
By realDellaVacker

Again, thank you for considering this shop! I am currently taking entries for graphics! Please vote and comment, that's the best way to support.

Sooo.. I knew I needed to set down some rules so here ya go (sorry guys):

1. Please don't pressure me to finish you graphic! I will try to make it the best I can and to do that it will take some time :)

2. Please be respectful while you are in this graphic shop! Don't say, "oh I hate it" or something senseless like that. Treat others the way you want to be treated!

3. I will try my best to get to all of your graphics, so please understand if I take a little longer than a week to complete your graphic. I also have other things going on in my life, so I might not get to your graphic right away.

4. Please understand I will put nothing gruesome or Mature-like in my graphics! 

5. When you use a graphic, please give me credit and mention it in the bio if the story or in a chapter. Also, please follow me (if you haven't already). Thank you!

6. Thank you for reading and enjoy the graphics!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.9K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
255K 5.8K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
47.1K 6K 18
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...
59.9K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...