Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 16

920 79 18
By Antusama

The ominous week starts from tomorrow.

Sora is really nervous about this.She doesn't know if she will be able to protect Jihee.She doesn't know if she's qualified enough.She's good with magic but she isn't good with fighting.What is she going to about the devils?And Taehyung has been getting really sick these days.He tries to hide it but Sora noticed it nonetheless.He has been getting pain on his back where the wings are situated.His head also hurts.Sora doesn't know what these symptoms are of and Taehyung has no intention of telling her.Sora can't help but to feel sad about him being in pain.She wants the pain to stop.But there's nothing she can do to stop it before they go back to heaven.

Taehyung is on the rooftop now.He called Sora to join him and mentally prepare herself for the week.She was a bit late because suddenly a spirit appeared and attacked Jihee.It took her sometime to deal with the spirit.

After she was done she headed towards the roof and opened the door.

"Sorry,I'm late.."She stopped midway when she saw what was happening in front of her.She already has a bad feeling about this.

Looks like we have guests......unwanted guests.

Taehyung was standing in the middle of the roof while smirking.There was a male devil standing in front of him who was also smirking.He has red eyes and pure white hair.Sora saw his clothes and her jaw dropped.Those clothes are of royal family of hell.He is a part of the royal family.What is he doing here with Taehyung?

And a bit away from them stood another male devil with long black hair that he tied down.He didn't seem too happy about all of this.

Sora can't wrap her mind around why a member of the royal family of hell was here and who even was he?Could he be one of the three princes of hell?Sora widened her eyes at that thought.Then if Taehyung acts sassy with him..he's done for.Just because the king of heaven tolerates him doesn't mean the prince of hell would tolerate him.

They didn't seem to notice Sora.They continued with their conversation.

"Yito told me you were here so I decided to come and say hello,"The Devil in front of Taehyung said.

"I'm honored to that your highness took time off his really busy schedule of doing absolutely nothing to come and see me,"Taehyung said sassily.

Sora facepalmed.He's calling him your highness that means he's definitely the prince.Why is he being like this to him?

"Woah..I'm amused,"The devil said,"You are in so much pain but you are still being so feisty.Are your wings okay?Is your back okay?What about headaches?You aren't getting them?Don't your eyes feel like popping out of the socket?"

Taehyung smirked,"It makes me so happy to see that you are still so concerned about me when I rejected you so many times.Your heart is so big!"

Sora has no idea what is going on.Why does Taehyung have a bad relationship with everyone?

The devil forced a smile.He was trying to control his anger.Taehyung was enjoying this so much.Sora could tell.She sighed.This guy is just impossible.

"Do you know that our coronation ceremony is just a few week later?When will yours be held?Does the prince still intend on hiding?I wonder how long will he be able to hide?"The devil asked.

Taehyung chuckled,"Why?Do you want him to keep on hiding?Are you afraid of him?"

The devil smiled,"I would if he had the backbone to show himself in front of his people and not hide and be all talks.I was just asking because I'm sure your king is getting just as weak as my father is.Soon they won't be able to rule.What then?"

"You are too worried about the heaven.You seem to have a lot of time in your hand.Are you bored of doing nothing all day long?Let me give you a tip so you don't get bored all day long.Actually try and care about your people.The devils.That would help you not be bored."Taehyung smiled.

The devil forced a smile again,"Do you know that I have a lot prepared for after this ominous week is over and the coronation.After I become the king..I will make sure to teach you all a huge lesson.Your heaven would go down.Mark my words."

Sora widened her eyes.That sounded like a serious threat.What does he mean heaven would go down?Is he planning something?Sora should inform this to Angel Noel immediately.But how can she Before all this is over?

Taehyung smiled and said,"We would look forward to it.I have been facing a really lack of entertainment.It will be quite entertaining to see you try and fail.Miserably."

Sora couldn't bear it anymore.Why is Taehyung making him angrier on purpose?It's harmful for heaven.She didn't understand most of the things they said but she understood that she can't let Taehyung annoy him more.

Sora walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his hand tightly to make him stop.And then she bowed at the prince and said,"So sorry for all this.You see Taehyung is a little socially awkward so he doesn't know what to say to whom."

Both Taehyung and the devil was shocked.Taehyung asked,"I'm socially awkward?And what are you?A social butterfly?"

Sora raised from the bow and glared at Taehyung and said,"Shut up."

The she looked and smiled at the devil in front of her,"Nice to meet you,I am Angel Sora."

The devil's jaw almost dropped.He looked at Taehyung for a bit and then looked back at Sora.After Sora asked him to shut up,he actually did shut up.He couldn't believe that THE REBEL TAEHYUNG was actually listening to someone.It's unbelievable.

The other devil standing away from them was also shocked.He also didn't expect this to happen.

After the devil pulled himself together he smiled and introduced himself to Sora,"Nice to meet you,Angel Sora.I am Hyukjae.The crown prince of Hell.Yito had mentioned about you.Turned out you are prettier than he described."

Sora fake smiled.She was already too tensed about Taehyung and heaven to be flattered about his compliments.

"She's your girlfriend,Huh?"He then leaned towards Taehyung's ear and whispered,"Did you tell her about yourself?I wonder if she will stay after that?"

Sora heard all of it.She knows it was his intention to make her hear that.She knows she's not supposed to be affected by that but she is.This comment and everything she heard from eavesdropping on Taehyung m,Jimin,Namjoon and Seokjin got her confused.What is Taehyung hiding from her?How much is he hiding?

Taehyung looked at Sora with worried eyes.

After Hyukjae went back to his place,he said,"I need to get going.But before I go,let me introduce you to my protector and future shield of hell."

Then he signed the other devil to come and stand beside him.After he came Hyukjae said,"Meet my protector,Wenn.He is really powerful and smart.I'm glad that he became my protector.I'm sure he will protect me and the hell very well."

In heaven and hell,after the king the most respected person is the king's protector.He is called the shield of hell or heaven.He works as the king's right hand and no work can be done without him.Normally they are the most talented angels in fighting and magic.They protect both their worlds and their kings.During retirement when the king becomes weak slowly the protector becomes weak to.Then they eventually step down.

"Good for you,"Taehyung said and chuckled.He honestly was having so much fun teasing Hyukjae.

Hyukjae didn't get the desired reactions.He looked angry because of that.He gritted his teeth and said,"I doubt that heaven will get such an efficient and amazing shield...Taking down heaven is going to be so easy!"

Taehyung smirked.He didn't say anything.His looks we're like he was mocking Hyukjae.Hyukjae was fuming with anger,he was almost about to jump on Taehyung but he stopped when his gaze fell on Sora.He tried to smile,"Angel Sora.I have to go now.You are invited to my coronation."

He then looked at Taehyung,"You should come to.All of the heaven's royal family is invited."

Sora turned to Taehyung when she heard the comment.What does that mean?

Taehyung smirked,"I would try to attend.I haven't seen such huge tomfooler.."

Sora pulled Taehyung's hand to make him stop.And he actually stopped.That surprised Hyukjae again.

Sora then smiled at Hyukjae.Hyukjae smiled back to her and offered his hand for a handshake to Sora,"We will get going..."

Sora was about to shake his hands but suddenly Taehyung pulled Sora right behind him by his hand that Sora was still holding from stopping him.

After pulling Sora right behind Taehyung,Taehyung smiled innocently at Hyukjae and said,"Sora's hands will get dirty."

Hyukjae And Wenn widened their eyes after they heard it.

Hyukjae shouted,"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

Before Wenn could step in Taehyung smiled and waved his hand like a little child,"See you two next time!!!"

Hyukjae knee staying there for longer will make him more humiliated.So he decided that flying away would be the best option.He thought with everything going on in the ominous week and coronation and all Taehyung would be devastated.But he seems as bratty as before.

Hyukjae and Wenn flew away in the sky.Their huge black wings were spread behind them.After they were a bit far Taehyung let go of Sora's hand.She slowly came and stood beside him and looked at Hyukjae and Wenn's flying forms.Taehyung didn't move his gaze from them.

"Did you really need to behave like that to the future king of h.."

Before Sora could finish Taehyung smirked mischievously while looking at the flying devils and snapped his fingers.His powers made Hyukjae lose balance of his wings and fall down.Wenn tried to pull him up and Hyukjae moving his arms and legs made the task difficult.It was honestly a very funny scenario to watch.Taehyung was laughing wholeheartedly.Sora knew she shouldn't support this but listening to Taehyung's laugh she didn't say anything further about it.

After Hyukjae finally found his balance,he turned around and glared at Taehyung.Taehyung waved his one hand at him again and held Sora's hand with another hand and made her wave at Hyukjae too.Hyukjae glared one last time before actually flying further and further away.

Sora and Taehyung came and leaned against the railing of the roof.They stayed silence for quite awhile,enjoying the scenery and breeze before Sora actually broke the silence.

"You will get in trouble for behaving like that with him."

Taehyung chuckled,"When am I not in trouble?"

Sora nodded.That's true.When is he not in trouble?

Taehyung continued,"You have to admit,it was funny."

Sora didn't reply to that.It was actually a bit funny.But she isn't supposed to find that funny.She was in a huge dilemma right now.She stayed quiet for awhile again and then sighed.

"What?"Taehyung asked.

"It's..just..Taehyung-ah.You are hiding a lot from me."

Taehyung didn't even try to deny.He nodded,"Yes,I am.I am hiding a lot of scary things from you about me."

"When are going to tell me?"

Taehyung chuckled,"I don't know..when I'm ready for you to leave me?"

Sora frowned and looked at him,"What?"

"When you learn the truth about me,you would get scared of me and leave me.Any sane person would.I am not ready for it yet.I just want to be with you for as long as I can.I won't leave you but you would have to leave me soon."

Taehyung said.He sounded sad for a spilt second.Then he again turned into his playful self.He is very good at hiding his emotions.

Sora sighed,"I doubt that I would leave you.I somehow like you way too much."

Taehyung chuckled again,"I wish that could happen."

Sora narrowed her eyes,"Why can't that happen?Tell me,What're you hiding from me?"

Taehyung just smiled and looked away into distance,"You will know soon and whatever I am telling you will happen."

Sora doesn't like how sad and lonely he sounds.Her heart was breaking.How does she make him understand that she's not going to leave him?She made a promise to herself.She knows something big is up with Taehyung but she doesn't care.She wants to be with him on every step.

"We..just can't be together for long.."Taehyung said.His voice sounded shaky.But he tried to hide it.

Sora frowned and suddenly grabbed both of Taehyung's cheeks and made him turn to her.Taehyung was shocked and widened his eyes.Sora looked angry and sad as well.

"Why can't we be together for long?Why can't you tell me who are you and what's up in your life?Why can't I know?Am I no one to you?I really thought you liked me.But that turned out to be false."

Taehyung was still shocked by Sora's sudden outburst.She doesn't shout like this ever.She is really angry right now.

"That's not it.."Taehyung somehow said with his squished cheeks because of Sora cupping then so hard.

"Then What's the problem.Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

Sora gulped and uncupped his cheeks before nervously asking her question.She had this doubt for so long but she didn't know how to ask.So much happened that indicated towards this.

"Are you the crown prince of heaven?"

She asked this question because of so many points that she noticed.She then further added,"Do you already have a
fiancé or something that you have to marry after you get on the throne?You won't have any more freedom then.That's why you have feud with the king and can't be with me for long?Is that it?"

There was silence for long.Because of the long silence Sora slowly looked up at Taehyung to see his expression.His expression looked so serious.Sora looked away.

He's gonna burst out with anger,isn't he?

But suddenly she heard laughter.She widened her eyes and looked at Taehyung.He was laughing happily as if he's having the most fun in this whole world.

"Secret fiancé?That I have to marry?Feud with the king because of it?"Taehyung asked in between his laughter.

Sora frowned.

"How many dramas did you watch with Jihee's mom?"Taehyung asked while laughing.

Sora kept frowning.He's trying to avoid the question.

"Yeah..I watched quite a few.So tell me are you or are you not?"Sora asked.

"Am I not what?"Taehyung asked while trying to stop his laughter.

"The prince.."

Taehyung managed to stop laughing and looked at Sora,"Oh that?"

Sora nodded.

Taehyung leaned towards her ear seriously.It looked like he was actually going to answer the question.Sora was anticipating the answer.

Taehyung leaned in front of her ear and whispered,"That is....."

Sora listened to him curiously.

"....a secret."

Taehyung went back and continued to laugh.

Sora sighed.Taehyung was laughing.She understood she won't be getting an answer today.

"But..what if I were the prince?Would you treat me better?Will you look at me with eyes full of love rather than glaring at me?"Taehyung asked stopping his laughter and then stepped closer to Sora again.

All of a sudden he hugged Sora's waist and pushed her against the railing of the roof.Then he brought his face dangerously close to Sora's.Sora's heart was racing.

Taehyung leaned further down and their lips were about to touch.Their bodies were slammed against each other.That's when he whispered,"If I turn out to be the prince,will you let me kiss you whenever I want?Will we be able to take things between us fast,dear?"

This was so sudden that Sora's mind wasn't processing correctly.She regained her senses when Taehyung was leaning closer.She frowned and pushed him away from her.

Then she said,"I don't care if you are the prince or not.My behavior wouldn't change."

Taehyung smiled lovingly looking at her.

Sora smiled seeing his expression,"I will hate you even if you are not a prince.I will hate you even if you are."

Taehyung laughed again happily,"I knew you would say that."

Sora smiled seeing his laugh so happily.She felt so happy seeing that.She wanted to protect that smile no matter what it took.She doesn't care who he his,what his past is.She just wants to protect him and be by his side forever.She wants to see him laugh this happily forever.She is somehow going to do that.

No matter what it takes.

Hyukjae entered his room in the palace.Wenn followed him in.Hyukjae punched the wall beside him to calm his anger.He is still angry about Taehyung's behavior.Why is there no difference in his behavior?Even after knowing Hyukjae is going to be the king soon he behaves and talks like this?How dare he?Who does he think he is?

Taehyung is getting on his nerves so much lately.Hyukjae has to teach a lesson to Taehyung while ruining heaven.He has already prepared for it.He doesn't like heaven or anything in it.He just needs to become the king then the people of heaven would learn a lesson.But this Taehyung..it won't be easy to teach him a lesson.He is just as snarky as before even after so much happened in his life.But today he spotted something interesting.Hyukjae suddenly smirked.He has gotten an amazing idea.

"Your royal highness,are you okay?"Wenn asked.

"Wenn?"

"Yes,Your royal highness?"

Hyukjae kept smirking.

"Find out everything about Angel Sora.From her life as a human to her life as an angel.Everything.I want everything in full detail."

Wenn said,"Sure,Your royal highness."

Hyukjae nodded.

"I have to know why Taehyung is so attached to her."

___________________________

A/N:

Sup?

My oh my,I guess we've found our villain!

God knows,what's gonna happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 6K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
11.5K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
876K 55.6K 73
"Nice gun," she said, smiling back at the man in front of her. "I'm going to shoot you now," he plainly announced, unclasping the safety lock. When y...
25.1K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...