Antisepticeye x SMR

By musiclover624

I think I might go a little dark with this. Oh, and the reader is riddled with insecurities. Also, this is go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Concerning Trans Rights
Possible New Book
Chapter 4
Something a lot of you don't know...
Explaination for where I've been
Possible 150 follower special?
Goodbye, I guess

I'm so sorry...

548 14 6
By musiclover624

I know it's been a while already, but I don't know when I'll get back to writing. I found my baby, Twoface, dead this morning. She seemed like she was getting better, but apparently we were wrong. As I'm typing this, I've just finished my presumably first breakdown of the day. No one seems all that worried about burying her, so I've just been staring at her casket. I'll probably still be on here from time to time, just as a distraction, but I don't think I'll be doing any writing right now.

I'm so sorry, Twoface.

I'll miss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...