THE HOMEWRECKER✔️

By Nightingale520

Ikhlas's life was just like a rollercoaster, one great turn after the other. She had a friend she holds dear... More

Author's Note
1. First Sight ♥️
2. Second Encounter ♥️
3. The Test ♥️
4. The Engagement 💔
5. Broken 💔
6. Final Exams 💔
7. Painful Departure💔
8. New York♥️
9. The Marriage ♥️
11. A Happy Married life ♥️
12. Disturbed 💔
13. The Return ♥️
15. Reunion❤️💖.
16. Meeting Him💖
17. Khaleel💖
18. Divorce 😱
19. Regret
20. The Agreement 💖
21. Her Choice💔
22. Her Decision♥️
23. Save My Marriage ♥️
24. preparations♥️
25. Wedding ❤️
26. Harmony ♥️
27. Double joy ❤️
29. Trouble 💔
30. Fighting the Demons 💔
31. Homewrecker 💔
32. Homewrecker 2 💔
33. Scorned 💔
34. A little break 💔
35. Hell 🔥
36. Hell 2 🔥
37. Tragedy 💔
38. Truth 💔
39. Giving up 💔
40. Mending the broken hearts♥️
41. Mending the broken hearts 2 ♥️
42. Mending the broken hearts 3♥️
43. Forgiveness ♥️
44. A Brand New Friendship♥️
45. New York ( The End) ♥️
Author's Note ♥️
New Story Alert ♥️

28. The Dawn of Trouble♥️

229 39 13
By Nightingale520

Surprised right? Yeah I know I don't update frequently and I apologise for that.
The Homewrecker hit 2k reads so I felt like i should update sooner to show my appreciation ♥️♥️

Thank you all for taking your time to read this book. Your kind gesture is deeply appreciated.

To the ghost readers 🙈
Following this story up to chapter 29 means you're enjoying it a teeny weany bit.
Please help us out by voting for the chapters 🙏 you don't have to comment 😁 just vote.

Haneefah POV

Preparations for Humaira and Fati wedding have been hectic, So many arrangements and plannings here and there. Today is the bridal shower and each of them looked beautiful.

I am now eleven weeks into gestation which awoke the diminished hope in me. As the pregnancy is getting older, the chances of miscarriage was getting lower.

Guess what!

My mother in-law is becoming a bit nicer to me even though she is much warmer to Ikhlas, her choice of words when talking to me had gone from spiteful to normal. Believe me that is an achievement.

I and Ikhlas both had our hennas drawn yesterday and she has been sulking and ranting that mine looked better than hers. I must say; Ikhlas is a blessing to our lives.

The bridal shower went well, all we did was coordinate the food serving and cheer the dancers. Yaya strictly forbade dancing, so all we could do was watch till the end before Yaya drove us back home.

The wedding fatiha and dinner was unique and exquisite, Hajiya Mariya Abdulgaffar wasai is marrying her two daughters off so you might understand what the wedding looked like.

The brides were conveyed to their various husband's houses, Ikhlas escorted Humaira and I escorted Fati. After 30 minutes Yaya was already at the gate waiting for me. I got to the car and Ikhlas was already in there, I got into the car and we zoomed off.

Around 3:00am in the morning I was woken by a sharp pain in my tummy the pain was so unbearable that I couldn't sit up or call for help. Only tears that was running down to the side of my face.

That's it! I lost the baby again.

Why is the world so cruel to me?

What have I done wrong?

Ya Allah isn't my patience enough?

This is too much for me to take ya Allah.

I forcefully tore my eyes open to be met with that usual painful sight. I was sitting in a pool of blood. I managed to crawl into the bathroom and I sat in the bathtub drowning in my agony till dawn.

I heard the door open and I guessed it was yaya, breaking me once more as my whole body ached, my muscles felt like they were being tore apart.

"Hanny!" I heard him call but I could bring myself to answering him. I heard him gasp then his hurried footstep towards the bathroom before he finally opened the door.

As Soon as his eyes met mine, I couldn't hold them anymore. I bursted into an agonizing cry which reverberated throughout the house. He held me in his arms, patting my back.

The door was banged open and a confused and scared looking Ikhlas barged in. "What happened?" She asked and non of us could utter a word.

" Yaya help her clean up lemme get the car, we are going to the hospital" she said and went out.

He helped me clean up and by the time we got out Ikhlas was already waiting in the car I carefully got in with him by my side and she drove off.

**************
"Her baby couldn't withstand the stress she subjected herself to during the wedding. Am sorry" The doctor explained.

Ikhlas's eyes were teary and Surprisingly after confirming the miscarriage from the doctor I couldn't cry.

" Doctor just save me from this hassle, I know am not destinied to have a child so instead of having false hope just perform hysterectomy on me please" I said, feeling a sharp pain in my chest.

Hysterectomy:- Surgical removal of the Uterus/womb.

Both the doctor, Yaya and Ikhlas shouted "What!!!" They weren't Suprised they were shocked.

Ikhlas crouched down, bringing her face to the same level as mine. She took my hands in hers. " Hannefah please stop saying stuffs like this. I can't even tell you it'll be okay cause no one here knows what you feel and I don't know how to console you. I just know that I have faith in Allah and I have faith in you hanny, and that baby I know will definitely come" she said and I was still unfazed.

" It hurts ikhee it does, isn't it better not to have a womb at all than to have one that give you hope now and takes it back the next second" I replied calmly. Yaya just kept staring at us and didn't say anything.

"Doctor include the fallopian tube and the ovaries Please after all they are of no use" I added, now referring to the doctor.

Ikhlas sighed before she turned to them "Doctor, Yaya this is up to both of you" she said then went out.

They also talked to me and eventually I changed my mind.

Ummah and kaka met us at the hospital and requested to take me home for some time so that I'll get over it. Yaya agreed but Ikhlas declined, saying she is more than capable of taking care of me her condition doesn't matter.

I felt relieved, even though am not in my right state of mind, I know staying without both of them wouldn't be the best for me.

He is the smile to my frown and she is the balm to my wounds.

*************

A week later, I was now able to come out of my room and I was able to hold a long conversation without feeling frustrated.

I was with Ikhlas in the sitting room discussing random stuff when we heard a Salam and my heart skipped a beat. Guess who! My Nightmare is here.

"Good evening Ma" we greeted her in unison. The expression on her face held no peace, she came for fire!!

"Evening my dear how are you?" She asked Ikhlas, totally ignoring my presence.

She kept on talking to Ikhlas before I asked her if I should get her something.

" I have been here for almost thirty minutes and you are now asking me what I want to eat. Because your parents never taught you such" she snapped at me.

" Had it been it was Ikhlas I would have eaten something since, if not for her condition. Get out of my sight you irritating ape" she added and I felt something stuck in my throat. I was angry, very angry. I wanted to beat the hell out of her, I kept clenching and unclenching my fists before she gave me the final blow.

" You are supposed to be doing the house chores because you have lost your position as the first wife. Or don't you know the one with the child also has the husband?" She asked and those words sank in.

Ya Allah why? Why is life so cruel to me?
You said " after every hardship comes ease" then why does my chance of ease always crush at my very eyes?

Ya Allah help me pass this test and give me that ease just as you promised.

I quietly stood up to leave for my room and she called me back, insisting that I have to be there in case Ikhlas needed something and I would rush and get it for her.

She finally stood up to leave after an hour of her chatting with Ikhlas, emphasising on how Ikhlas became the ruler in this house because she is carrying what I failed to carry and me sitting in a corner listening to all that.

Ikhlas followed with me at the back to see her off. As soon as she stepped out Ikhlas stretched her hands backwards and took mine. She stood at the door and said her goodbye while rubbing circles on my hands with her thumb.

Hajiya got into her car and her driver drove off. I went to my room and sat on my bed thinking about what she said.

"If you cry I'll flog you" Ikhlas said as she walked into my room and I gave her a faint smile.

"Cheer up sunshine, it's not like this is the first time she is doing something like this so don't let it get to you okay" she added and I replied with a nod.

"Who is up for a movie then" she squealed raising two containers of Pringles up in her hands.

************************************

So trouble in paradise huh?

What do you think about this chapter?
I know ya all think am being mean to Haneefah right?
It's not my fault life was just being cruel to her.

Stay tuned for more

Gracias♥️🥰

Author's Note ❤️

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.8K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...
305K 15.6K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
11.8K 1.1K 54
Layla Umar Faruk. A definition of beauty and brain. She gives beauty new meaning. Her beauty is ethereal, turning heads whereever she goes. Married t...
5.7K 556 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...