THE HOMEWRECKER✔️

By Nightingale520

Ikhlas's life was just like a rollercoaster, one great turn after the other. She had a friend she holds dear... More

Author's Note
1. First Sight ♥️
2. Second Encounter ♥️
3. The Test ♥️
4. The Engagement 💔
5. Broken 💔
6. Final Exams 💔
7. Painful Departure💔
8. New York♥️
9. The Marriage ♥️
11. A Happy Married life ♥️
12. Disturbed 💔
13. The Return ♥️
15. Reunion❤️💖.
16. Meeting Him💖
17. Khaleel💖
18. Divorce 😱
19. Regret
20. The Agreement 💖
21. Her Choice💔
22. Her Decision♥️
23. Save My Marriage ♥️
24. preparations♥️
25. Wedding ❤️
26. Harmony ♥️
28. The Dawn of Trouble♥️
29. Trouble 💔
30. Fighting the Demons 💔
31. Homewrecker 💔
32. Homewrecker 2 💔
33. Scorned 💔
34. A little break 💔
35. Hell 🔥
36. Hell 2 🔥
37. Tragedy 💔
38. Truth 💔
39. Giving up 💔
40. Mending the broken hearts♥️
41. Mending the broken hearts 2 ♥️
42. Mending the broken hearts 3♥️
43. Forgiveness ♥️
44. A Brand New Friendship♥️
45. New York ( The End) ♥️
Author's Note ♥️
New Story Alert ♥️

27. Double joy ❤️

220 45 24
By Nightingale520

Haneefah POV.

"Wake up sleepyhead." A voice yells from downstairs.

" Mhmm - mmm" I muttered, ignoring the voice.

" She is not waking up" another voice called.

" Splash her with icy cold water then" the first voice said. " And if she doesn't wake up still, tell her that her husband is back"

I heard Ikhlas open the door but I ignored it and continued sleeping.

"Hanny your husband is here" she said tapping me a bit to wake me up, earning a throaty groan from me before I turned my face to the other side of the bed and she tapped me again, harder this time.

"Let me sleep stupid" I almost yell but I didn't.

" She doesn't want to wake up" she yelled, obviously to Yaya haneef.

" Fine! You go get ready and I'll take care of her" yaya's voice nearer to my room.

Ikhlas tore the covers off me and I felt like just freezing her till when I had enough of my sweet sleep before thawing her.

"Let me have my sweet sleep you empty headed girl." I say while still sleeping.

" You've been sleeping for almost eight hours silly, wake up" Yaya said as he threw a pillow at me making Ikhlas chuckle.

"Women are supposed to sleep for nine and half hours so if you'll just give me......"

" Ikhlas get me water from the refrigerator" at that moment I had no choice. It was either I wake up or the icy cold water.

Cold water is your enemy and you know it so enough of the banter and wake up slothful. A voice in my head screamed at me.

"Fine! I muttered with a sigh finally getting off bed. "Plus I'll have to shower first" I added.

" Whatever, just hurry up we gotta leave soon" and with that, they were gone.

After about fourty minutes I was done getting ready and went ahead and met them downstairs. They were also ready and we all got into the car and drove off.

It was a thirty-five minutes drive to Waffle Stop Kano.

Ikhlas ordered waffles with strawberry toppings and three scoops of strawberry icecream. It looked so appetizing.

"Hmmm this is so yummylicious" Ikhlas moaned, as she took a bite from the mouthwatering waffles.

My own waffles had Nutella with 3 scoops of chocolate icecream and Yaya had raisins on his, plus Oreo icecream but Surprisingly I wanted Ikhlas's own even though am not a fan of strawberries.

"Ikhlas can we exchange please?" I asked, battling my eyelashes which I failed miserably at.

"What's wrong?" They both asked in unison.

" Nothing I just suddenly don't want chocolate" I replied with a sigh and Ikhlas exchanged hers with mine.

Immediately I took a bite from the waffle I gagged, feeling nauseated.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Yaya asked, giving me a confused look.

" Don't worry it's nothing, I just need to use the restroom" I replied, with Ikhlas standing up to follow me.

I started walking, feeling a bit light-headed and thankfully Ikhlas was there to hold me in place.

I got to the restroom and emptied the little I ate before rinsing my mouth and face.

" Are you sure that you are okay?" Ikhlas asked lacing her voice with so much concern.

"I'll be fine dear, just some rest" I replied. We both got out of the restroom and headed back home.

We arrived and Ikhlas cooked indomie noodles which i thankfully could eat cause Ikhlas's food always have a higher level of spice than normal.

After that I said goodbye to them, assuring them that I'll be fine before going to bed.

________________________________

Hannef POV

I woke up around 12:am midnight, after some Nafil (non Obligatory prayer) I decided to go check up on them.

I got to Hannefah's room first cause it isn't far from mine and found her safe and sound asleep. I whispered some duas before tucking her covers and I left.

As Soon as I reached the door to Ikhlas's room I started hearing the sounds of her breath, which is odd because Ikhlas always sleeps peacefully and barely makes any sound.

I turned the knob and silently pushed the door open to find her on her bed with her face scrunched and her eyes closed, She definitely wasn't sleeping.

"Yaya is that you?" She asked in a low tune and I answered with a hum.

I took a closer look at her and noticed the sweat beads forming on her forehead and she was shivering too.

I placed my hand on her forehead and was shocked by how hot it was. Her temperature was very high.

"What's wrong with you? And since when did it start? " I asked her, checking her temperature once more.

" My whole body aches, everywhere feels cold and my head aches too. Started around 10:00pm yesterday" she replied.

" And you didn't inform me?" I asked, clearly surprised that she kept such away from me.

" I thought you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up" she replied, dragging the duvet to cover up her body only leaving her head out.

I got the first aid box and rummaged through it and thankfully I found PCM and Diclofenac injections. I didn't want to give her Antimalaria shots cause I wanted to confirm first.

PCM :- Paracetamol

After ten minutes bantering I was able to inject the content into her. I lowered her temperature with a clean towel and water. Thankfully after 30 minutes she was able to sleep.

I went back to my room and also slept, promising myself that first thing tomorrow morning, those two stubborn headed women are going to have their health status checked.

*******

We all got to the hospital a little bit late cause as usual Hannefah was the last to wake up. The doctor ran some tests on them and we were to come back for the result by 4:00pm.

We drove out of the hospital to my Friend Nurr's house and we all had a nice time there.

We came back for the result accompanied by Nurr, which turned out to be that Hannefah is seven weeks pregnant and Ikhlas is also four weeks pregnant and her malaria fever also needs to be treated.

Happiness doesn't even begin to cover for what I was feeling right now.

Hannefah's baby spent almost two months before the signs started manifesting so there is a higher tendency that there wouldn't be miscarriage.

" This is a goal! Two women at a time, dude this is superb" Nurr said with a wink earning a playful punch from me. Ikhlas blushed and Hannefah smiled. He might have three kids now but he is still the most moronic person I have ever seen.

************************************
Another chapter 🙈 I hope am now forgiven. I don't want to be kidnapped ooo.

So finally they are both pregnant 🥰🥳💃
Please am I the only one rejoicing with them now?

What do you think about this chapter? Be sure to leave a comment.

I just have a feeling that I needed to complicate things a little bit for our trio in the next chapters, as if they really didn't have it hard enough * puppy dog eyes* please don't yell, I promise things will go better but they've got a little bit to go for now. 😉😉

Author's Note

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.3K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
62.8K 1.4K 7
#1 on latest 22nd June 2020 #1 on action-thriller 24th June 2020 #1 on AfricansCommunity 24th June 2020 #6 on Arewa 18th June 2020 FANNA "I never tho...
487K 2.2K 5
©️ 2017. *Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a t...
37K 1.6K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...