Jaana ve- behir ff (completed...

By priyankashaurya

Story of fire and water... Mahir is fire and bela is water... How these two striking personality falls for ea... More

Introduction and prologue!
Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3- behir gets married!!!
Shot 4- behir romance!!
Note
Shot 5- flashback!!
Shot 6- behir romance!!
Shot 7-love blossoms.!!
Shot-8 - a shock for bela!!
Shot 9- mahir regrets!!
Surprise -- Vm here!!
Suggestions needed
Shot 10- behir face off!!
New story alert!!

Last shot!!

1.8K 164 74
By priyankashaurya

days passes by.. Mahir was after bela but everytime she ignores him...

But arnav loved spending time with mahir..
Mahir used to reach arnav school before bela to pick him up..

They used to have ice cream... Bela was happy seeing arnav happy... But she was jealous of mahir.. As arnav ways speaks about arnav....

Bela decides to leave to Singapore.. With arnav..without informing anyone...

Adi new movie was released... And arnav asks bela to take him to PVR.. She agrees thinking next day they will leave the place...

At hall.. Arnav was enjoying... The movie.. While Adi, sharavani and mahir was also present but doesn't sees bela...

The song sequence was going on... Bela imagines herself with mahir in it..

Same does happens to mahir..

While they we're leaving.. Arnav sees mahir.. And rushes to him...

Bela couldn't find him.. And gets tensed..

She starts asking others.....

Sharavani sees bela.. And was shocked.. + happy..

Sharavani - Adi... Bela.. Our bela..

She rushes to bela...

Bela sees Sharavani.. Both were teary eyes meeting each other...

Sharavani- bela.. Why.. Why did u left us.. Do have any idea.. How much I missed you.. It was not ur fault..

Bela- di I know it was all planned by ishani.. And she got what she deserved..

Sharavani looks on confused..

Bela goes in flashback

The day bela left the house.. She was walking on road aimlessly... She was about to hit by a track... But someone pulls her on right time.. She was shocked to see the person.. It was none other than ayaan...

Ayaan reveals.. How one year back he went bankrupt.. And ishani true colors were shown...

He reveals how she planned everything... But more shocking was.. Ishani was having cancer.. And she died a hour ago... And got the punishment she deserved...

Flashback ends..

Sharavani was teary eyes...

Bela- leave it.. Di.. U know Adi jiju is superb... The movie was osm...

Adi who was at back... Says..

Adi - sali Sahiba that u can say me directly..

Bela turns and sees Adi..

They hug each other..

Adi- bela.. Plz forget everything.. Now truth is revealed.. Plz come. Back..

Sharavani - bela.. I know... mahir did wrong.. I was also very Angry on him.
But.. He loves u truly... He cries everyday.... For u... He regret for hurting u..

Sharavani reveals.. About the girl whom mahir actually hired to hurt bela..

Before she could say Anything.. She sees arnav... Coming.. She without replying leaves from there..

Bela holds arnav.. she takes him with her....

Sharavani - Adi... Let bela live her life.. Don't tell about her to mahir... It will be better for both of them...promise me..

Adi looks on..

Mahir comes.. And smiles
.
Mahir- no need of that Sharavani... I met bela before u. its been a week.
And bhai u know what.... The boy arnav.. Ur fan.. Who came to meet u is none other than my son.. Bela and my son...

He leaves saying.. Adishra looks on...

Next day... Bela and arnav leaves for airport...

Mahir reaches there home and comes to. Know they left.. For airport.. She was shocked he immediately leaves for airport...

He runs inside.. But guards.. doesn't allows him.

He somehow reaches reception and gets to know the flight left..

He was shocked.. The guards takes him outside...

He is shocked.. He breaks down and cries..

Mahir- I again lost u bela.. How will I live without u.. I will die... Without u And my son... U both we're my hope to live again..

He cries..
Suddenly he sees a girl standing in front of him..
He lifts his head.. And was surprised to see bela standing in front of him..

Without thinking anything.. He stands up and hugs her tightly...

He cries.
Bela hugs him back...

They break the hug..

Bela- I couldn't go..ur love made me weak..made me stay mahir... I also can't live without u... I love u mahir.. I love u..

Mahir suddenly captures her lips.... They share a deep passionate kiss..

Adi shra we're also standing there with arnav.. They closes his eyes.. And smiles...

Other present there claps for them.. Seeing there love for each other..

They break the kiss.. And says together..I LOVE YOU...

They smile

Arnav runs to them..

Arnav - so bad.. U both forgot me..

They smiles..

Mahir lifts him and kisses on his cheek... Bela kisses him on another cheek..
Arnav smiles and holds both mahir and bela hands... And. Kisses on it..

From then the whole family lives happily..
after so much struggle there life was filled with happiness...

***************************************

So its the end.. Guys do comment and tell ur review.. And one more story us coming.. For u all.. Its a combined ff of behir drikshit and one more couple.. I hope u will. Love it...

Do tell ur views.. Do tell in detail the fav scenes.. Fav character..i will be waiting for it..
Love u all.. ❤❤😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
15.3K 1.2K 16
read to know 😘😘
42.3K 6.2K 81
*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she meets the most desired billionaire in the...