The Walking Dead: The Scars O...

Von ___Andrei

Y/N is a boy who got sent to Ericson's Boarding School For Troubled Youth for always getting into fights with... Mehr

Introductions
Disclaimers
The New World
New Beginnings
Emotional Scars
The Beginnings of a New Journey
I Miss You
Bullies
Support
Lost in Pain
I Can't Lose You
Disclaimer for the next chapter.
Alone
Reunion
Nightmares
The New Hunter
The New Girl
I Remember You
A New Threat
Betrayal
Nothing Else To Hide
Exiled
Misunderstandings
Back To Square One
Visions
Preparations
The Time is Now
Much Needed Info.
The Plan
Unexpected Thoughts
Last Night of Joy
Guidance
The Attack
Hold Me And Don't Let Go
Alternate ending

Epilogue

2.8K 44 28
Von ___Andrei

3rd Person POV

It has been 2 days since Y/N's death. Most of the kids have already moved on, but that was on the outside.

Most of them still felt sad and empty, knowing that another friend they had since the start died protecting their significant other without thinking about themselves.

Rosie sure has Clementine but she still feels down, knowing that her owner's best friend was also gone, he never got to say goodbye to her.

Omar feels a bit empty. It used to be Y/N and Aasim bringing in their hauls, but now it was just Aasim.

Louis misses the presence that his best friend gave him. He taught Louis to be stronger and to control his emotions from his past. He feels down now compared to 2 days ago. He barely makes any jokes and struggles to keep everyone cheered up.

Violet keeps thinking about Y/N. He used to be her partner in killing off walkers. He helped in the preparations Vi couldn't think of, even the plan to rescue their friends.

Willy just lost his guardian and best friend, Mitch. Now, he lost another best friend and another supporter to his idiotic ideas since Y/N always knew that the plans that Willy always had in mind meant something more.

Ruby feels lonely now, her and Aasim were indeed dating now. But Y/N's presence and his help to her was no longer there anymore. No one to help her patch someone up, and no one to cheer someone up while being operated on by her.

Tenn was still full of guilt, knowing that he is partially the cause of Y/N's death. He can't keep thinking about Y/N's face before he died out of his head, making him miss Y/N even more.

Aasim was devastated when he was informed of his hunting partner's death. He used to always split up with him during their hunting trips to get more hauls. Everyday, they would always compare to each other what was worth more. Aasim's multiple but small catches, or Y/N's few but big catches. Those times where him and Y/N would joke around in the hunting grounds, those times where they would meet up before going back inside with their hauls, the times where they would give Omar their hauls, and those times where Y/N would give ideas to improve his "history book".  Y/N was the closest friend Aasim has ever had, they had way too many similarities. He was that type of friend that you would want to be by your side in a fight, that's priceless.

Aj was one of the few kids who actually looked up to Y/N. He always wanted to be as good with a knife and bow as Y/N. He always wanted to have Y/N's aggressive but caring attitude. And most importantly, he wanted to become as big, strong and tall as Y/N. Y/N loved his attitude towards him. Y/N's mood would always be good whenever around Aj. Aj was something else to Y/N, like the brother he never had, his father figure, his mother figure's partner in life.

El sure didn't know Y/N as much as the kids, but he was touched with Y/N's kindness and openness to him. He welcomed him even though he was a raider. He gave him the handshake only he would give to his best friends. And lastly, he accepted him even if he wasn't the most joyful. He was saddened by the fact that he died for Clementine, Aj and Tenn. El felt emotion for the first time when he first entered the school grounds. He was welcomed by everyone, even Violet. The two have gotten close for the past 2 days and the two might be a thing.

Clementine was the most devastated by the death of her boyfriend, they only got together a day before his death. She never really got to express her true feelings to Y/N, her way to show to him that she loved him. She never got to hang out with Y/N since he would always put himself back, the group would always be his priority, no matter the cost. He once said to her before the raid:"Someone who puts the group before himself is a true leader, someone who looks out for them, someone who guides them, someone who gets hurt so that the group won't." Ever since she got back with Tenn and Aj, she never has been the same as she was before his death. She would rarely leave her room, she would raise her legs to her chest every time and just cry until she fell asleep. She would have more frequent nightmares since Y/N's presence was gone. She would frantically move her limbs around, looking for Y/N beside her. He was always there when she needed him the most and she will be there for his moments. She was there when he was injured on her 2nd day. She was there for him when Marlon died. She was there to comfort him during his bad dreams. She was there when he interrogated the raider. She was there when he needed her most during the attack on the boat.

The kids were definitely different now ever since Y/N's death and El's arrival. El's presence was not the same as Y/N's presence. He is a fearless hunter of the school, but he could never beat Y/N's hauls. He was one of the most skilled fighters of the school, but he would never be as great as Y/N since he had amazing skills in hand-to-hand combat and his reflexes were way better than his.

Violet was currently and temporarily in charge since Clem couldn't bring herself to go outside her room and to lead the kids. Violet knew that it was hard to lead, she always relied on Y/N's level head calls.

Aasim now had a new partner in hunting which was El, sure he would crack jokes here and there, but he could never beat the amazing hauls Y/N had everyday.

Aj just went out to go fishing with Rosie while Louis was on watch, Aasim and El went out hunting, Violet stayed back at the school to keep everyone's spirits up. Omar and Willy were outside, fixing the traps and making signs to intimidate those who came across their school. Tenn was just in his room, drawing pictures of Y/N and the other kids as he would always hang them in the piano room and the office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Aj's POV

Me and Rosie went out fishing since Violet was way too busy trying to keep everyone cheered up.

Me and Rosie made it to the fishing shack as I told Rosie to stay outside and watch my back for any sneaky monsters coming for me.

I got outside with a spear and a bucket as I sat it down beside me as I started spearfishing as I got the hang of it now.

I was able to get 4 fish before finally giving up and returning the spear.

I then heard Rosie outside barking at something. I rushed outside with my knife out just in case it was not a monster.

In the distance, I could see someone limping towards me, it looked like a monster but I couldn't tell since it was a bit far away.

Aj: stay back Rosie, I'll handle this.

I started to approach the mysterious figure to see if it was someone hurt or a walker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

The kids except for Aj and Rosie were now gathering around in the graveyard. Tenn had recently made a cross with Y/N's name on it and placed it in the graveyard. Y/N didn't really leave anything behind except for his gun that Clem couldn't let go of as she was still crying while leaning her head on Louis's shoulder as he rubbed her back.

The funeral was going to start with each of them telling their thoughts on Y/N. Omar was the first.

Omar: Y/N, i know you barely talk to me, but if you do, you make it as if were best friends. I appreciate our little talks while I cook up our food and I enjoyed cooking the things you bring to me everyday.

Willy was the next.

Willy: Y/N, i know that I wasn't really the nicest to you, but you were nice to me, like Mitch was nice to me. When Mitch died, I felt his presence with you, guiding me where ever I go. I wish I got the chance to say sorry to you about everything.

Then Ruby.

Ruby: Y/N, you were one of the nicest people to me ever since I got here years ago. Ever since you came back, you were still the same, but better. You were always there to help me out when someone was hurt. You were always there to help me with my anger while not helping yourself. You were indeed one of the greats of this school.

Then Tenn.

Tenn: Y/N, i know that you wouldn't want me to blame myself for you dying, but I just keep blaming myself for it. I knew that night that I was being stupid again, that I got you killed because of it. I'm sorry. I will keep drawing you everyday to make it up to you.

The big three combined their speech into one since they were the closest to him as Louis sat Clem down on the bench while they had their words.

Aasim: you were always by my side when we hunt, you would always let me know that the plan C and D i would make up would be silly, and you were right, they were silly. I appreciate you helping me out with everything.

Violet: even though I would push everyone away when Minnie and Sophie were gone, you were always there. You wouldn't mind me being rude to you, because you knew who I really was inside. Someone who cares about people. You always told me that who you are outside isn't who you are, it is who you were on the inside. Thank you for letting me see that.

Louis: You, Marlon and Mitch were the closest things I had to brothers. You three would always be there to help me control my emotions, you three kept listening to my jokes even if you knew that they were annoying. Y/N, you were something that the school needed. A leader......

Violet: A friend.......

Aasim: A partner......

Tenn: A father figure........

Ruby: A therapist.....

Willy: A protector.....

Omar: A helper......

Everyone: even if you are gone, you will still be in our heart.

The ceremony was interrupted by Rosie barking rapidly and Aj not being with her as Louis approached Rosie.

Louis: Rosie, where's Aj?

????: what is making everybody being sad about?

Louis immediately looked at the gate as his eyes widened when he saw who it was.

The rest of the kids joined him with all of them either with their jaws dropped or their eyes widened or both.

Clem was still sitting on the bench at the graveyard with her hands covering her eyes since she didn't want to leave Y/N's grave.

Louis slowly approached the figure at the gate since he had a hood over his head. His clothes were nothing but unfamiliar.

Aj then suddenly appeared from behind the figure with a big smile on his face.

Louis: Aj? Who is this?

????: I think you might have a good idea who I am, mop head.

Louis's eyes widened from hearing the all too familiar nickname given to him by the stranger.

Louis: wh-who are you?

The figure slowly removed his hood from his head. His hair was a lot shorter than what James had, he had an eye patch covering his right eye, he had a bandage wrapped around his right thigh and lastly, he had a scar on his left eye, the one thing that made the kids recognize who he was.

Y/N: hey Louis.

Louis immediately gave Y/N a tight hug as Y/N did the same.

Louis: how? Like how!

He pulled away as Y/N did the same.

Y/N: i think I have a lot of explaining to do. But more importantly, where's Clem?

Violet: You got to see her dude! She was so damn distant when you disappeared. We even had a funeral for you just now.

Y/N: that's why you guys were crying.

Y/N pushed through the crowd to where Clem was sitting at the graveyard. Once he made it there, his heart was hurt at the sight of Clem crying with her hands covering her face and just hearing her loud cries made him even tear up a little.

He slowly walked to where Clem was as she didn't notice him walking to her, once he was in front her, he cleared his throat to get her attention. She didn't even look up.

Clementine: what do you want?

A smirk then grew on his face as he thought of what so say to her.

Y/N: oh nothing, just checking up on my favorite fruit.

Her head immediately shot up as Y/N said those words. Her mood instantly changed from being depressed to happy as soon as she saw her boyfriend standing before her.

Clementine: Y/N!

She got up and wrapped her legs around his waist as she hugged him very tightly but Y/N didn't want their embrace to be interrupted by something as small as that.

Clementine: I thought you were.......

He began rubbing her back as she cried into his shoulder as he used his other hand to carry her thigh.

Y/N: it's okay, I'm here for you. I told you that I wouldn't leave your side no matter what.

She pulled away but still kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he held her thighs up with his hands as they stares into each other as she kept her arms around his neck.

The two leaned in and kissed passionately as it was a lot longer since they didn't see each other for days.

The two finally pulled away from the kiss but still kept their eyes on each other.

Clementine: I love you Y/N. I love you so fucking much.

Y/N: i love you too Clem, i wouldn't trade this for anything.

The two leaned in again and kiss as the other kids just went off to give them privacy.

Once they finished their kiss, Y/N let Clem stand as he saw El making his way to him.

El: hey Y/N

Y/N knew that there was a smile inside his bandana since he was relieved from the news of his state.

Y/N: you adjusting to this place?

El: sure am. Thank you for the second chance of having a new life, a new life with actual kids my age.

Y/N: you're welcome buddy.

He then walked off, leaving Clem and Y/N alone in the graveyard.

Clementine: so?

Y/N: you ready to finish that thing we started the other night?

Clementine giggled as she shot him a seductive look.

Y/N: i guess that's a yes.

The two made their way to the dorms, their hands together and their fingers intertwined.

The End

Holy shit! That was so much fun to write, I can't believe that this story was finally finished.

I just wanted to thank all of you for reading this book and for the people who gave me ideas for certain characters and events that happened in the story

Started: June 26 ,2020

Finished: July 15 ,2020

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
553K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.