Hate-mates || minsung

By sansshiber1007

SOULMATE AU || Minsung || what happens when the universe decides that two people that seem to be too differen... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•

•6•

528 45 11
By sansshiber1007

[ unfortunate dislike ]

the atmosphere in the restaurant was kind of tense. or let's just say it was more than just a little bit uncomfortable.

And it was hard to say why that actually was.
It could've been the fact that some people were staring at them and even taking secretly photos of the 3 celebrities.

It could've also been the fact that jisung was extremely grumpy and unsatisfied over the fact that he would have to spend this evening with two people he absolutely disliked and mainly blamed it on the minho guy, since he didn't like him anyways.

Or it could've been the fact that hyunjin was laughing his dramatic ass off at how jisung would murder the chicken on his plate with his chopsticks and then murder minho through his eyes.

Maybe it was everything combined and also add the fact that felix felt kinda lost and still didn't fully catch on what was happening between the two.

"so...does anyone wants to explain me something?" felix asked a bit unsure while looking from jisung to minho and from minho to hyunjin.

"you better explain me why you broke your promise, you fake friend" jisung muttered under his breath and didn't bother to look up to his friend at all.

"I did never-" felix started but got cut off by a childish like boy next to him who stuck his fingers in his ears and pretended to not being able to hear him.

"HAN JISUNG- MY GOD!" felix now shouted and elbowed him right into his side with no mercy. "FUCKING BEHAVE"

"whatever" the latter returned sassy and pouted while still murdering the already dead flesh on his plate.

"I think I never heard the Lee Felix swear" hyunjin raised an eyebrow playfully at his friend

"If you have friends like him you have to do it"
the australian just remarked and shook his head with a slight smile on his lips

The much he sometimes questioned his friends weird and childlike behaviors, he also cared for and loved him.

"why is he your friend then?" minho asked, saying something for the first time that they got into the restaurant. because also he wasn't very fond to spent time with felix and jisung.

In fact Minho didn't had any problem with felix. He was kind and in general 'ok' but he didn't see any benefits in making friends with your business partners because he would get paid anyways for his job and nothing more.

"None of your fucking buisness. At least he has friends." jisung directly bickered back while hitting his chopsticks into the plate for the nth time.

the loud sound made minho flinch and he shot him a deathglare

"JABAAHAHAHHAGGAGAGAG" was then heard from besides minho and almost everything got knocked of the table.
because a specific someone found everything a little too funny.

Felix watched this play of bickering and hysterical laughter going on for a while but decided quickly that he had enough.

"Okay shut the fuck up everyone! And tell what's wrong with you all!" he hit his tiny fist on the table and his voice sounded deep and firm, making everyone on the table flinch and keep quiet.

Then it was calm, hyunjin was the first to speak. "I told you about this rude barkeeper yesterday right? The one tha-"

"Rude. My ass." jisung muttered quietly more to himself.

"Yes, go on."

"So. this R U D E barkeeper." he stopped for a dramatic pause and spared jisung a significant look before continuing "called minho here ugly and disgusting and didn't stop calling him names and oh my good. He even knocked the shot glasses from the counter and well, this wonderful dumb barkeeper happened to also have navy blue hair and look a bit like a dumb squirrel."

"What the fuck man? Do you think I'm gonna spare you just because you're felix' friend? You're the dumb one here." jisung spat back immediately.

This behavior just earned him two eye rolls.
One from lee minho, because he was already so done and the other one from felix.

"Disappointed but not surprised." the Australian patted the latters head. "So this was really you? Well that explains your weird reaction when I told you about all these earlier...." he then adverted his eyes to Minho apologetically.

"Sorry for this, hyung. He just has this magical power to let everyone hate him, even his crushes. Don't take it personal."

Minho just shrugged his shoulder and didn't even bother do look up from his precious food.

"YAH CRUSH! What the fuck. I didn't even look at him and definitely I didn't stare at this ugly bum. Even you look better than him." jisung shouted aggresivly.

Felix needed a minute to process that he just got roasted from his best friend and then clutched his hand in dramatic-hyunjin-behavior over his heart "Ouch."

But eventually he then leaned towards him and proceeded to whisper-babble in his ear.
"Whatever. Just shut the fuck up han jisung. I don't know if you got it but like he's a famous celebrity. And I mean like a really famous one. A real one and he doesn't even has to put up with that shit of y-"

This time it was surprisingly Minho who interrupted him and not jisung.

The latter leaned a bit over the table so that he was directly facing Jisung now, even tho the younger was staring down on his plate.

"Then please tell me , Han Jisung , what made you knock this shot glasses from the counter if it wasn't for you eye-fucking me because in the end you're also just one desperate kid?"
he asked in an challengingly but at the same time scary calm tone.

This made Jisung immediately shot his head back up and also back forward into his seat.
Glaring back into the others eyes challengingly.

Two can play a game, Lee Minho

"It was for me suddenly hearing my best friends name and getting interested." he countered and then changed his voice mockingly "Or should I better say, the lee felix that 'he's doing a good job but I'm better than him?'"

Minho's eyes grew a bit wider upon hearing this and Felix' maybe too. Hyunjin just continued to laugh like a maniac.

"I know what I said, little boy. But didn't prevent you to stare at me afterwards when you finally looked up" Minho made his comeback without to flinch just a bit.

Felix beside him looked almost a bit hurt in his pride that minho didn't deny that he said something more or less bad about him but kept quiet to watch the scene in front of him unfold.

"Pffff" the navy blue haired boy made little child noises, to which Hyunjin eventually cooed before getting glared to death from his best friend. "Me staring at your ugly face? You were the one that called me cute and tried to flirt not me."

This earned some loud "OooooHhh" sounds from each side of jisung, boosting his confidence even more.

"But you liked it." minho remarked with a smirk and firm eyes on the other.

And even if Jisung liked it or not he could feel his cheeks light up and he couldn't do anything about it. Just this bold way the other stared at him and then his smirk, were both to much.

"N-No! Why would I like your d-disgusting fat face?" he asked and cursed himself for stuttering afterwards.

"Oh?Is baby blushing? Look his cheeks are totally red now." minho remarked with a grin the effect his words had on the other boy and leaned for to touch his cheek.

But Jisung quickly ended their little contest while flinching away and hiding his face in embarrassment while babbling some incoherent comments to himself.

"bazjsk ischz so fckizng unorigsjixisk combaja witdsch someftingk bettaa tschuu ugckly bitchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

minho just leaned back in satisfaction over his win, seeing the boy blushing right now like crazy. he just knew that everyone liked him and he was never wrong. "I can't hear you baby."

This made jisung peek from his hands shortly to minho to give him a death glare with his big sparkly eyes.

"he said : Baby is so unoriginal, come with something better, you ugly" felix translated in amusement.

As his best friend he should normally help him but well, the situation was too funny.

"Thank you." minho said with an blank expression while jisung hit his best friend slightly "yah! you didn't translate the curse words, make your job right."

"shut up, ji"

"So you want me to call you something else?" minho asked while clicking his tongue " okay, I'm gonna come with something better then we meet the next time."

"Where isn't going to be a next time." Jisung spat back and stood up, dragging felix with him. "We're gonna go, it's 12 soon and we're still gonna watch a movie before midnight."

"I-Uhm-I'm sorry about-" Felix tried to say and looked apologetically towards Hyunjin who was still 'rolling on the floor" . But Jisung dragged him outside the restaurant while shouting : " I hope you'll never find your soulmate and rot alone you prick. No one likes you." towards minho

Oh boy.... If he only knew what would be revealed in a bit less then 3 hours.

———————————————————————

hello 👋 💕

my approximately 15 readers that read every chapter

I'm thankful for you to even read this whoops,it's makes me honestly happy 💖 thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 990 21
Reserved and outgoing, clashing personalities. It could never work out. But everything happens by chance. TW⚠️: Suicide attempt, no major character...
19.3K 592 26
The Stray Kids members have separated into two dorms. Chan, Changbin, Jisung, and Hyunjin in one. Minho, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin in the other. T...
64.9K 2.9K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...