Precious

By DontActBhad

Precious-La'Rae has wished death all her life. With her crack head mother and abusive step father she can't g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sequel is out!!

Chapter 19

11.4K 403 28
By DontActBhad

Short Chapter but happy new year guys. God bless you all!

Gold~

Precious and I walked into red Lobster. We had to stop by forever 21 to get Precious some clothes which took about 3 hours.

"I can't believe we're here" she smiled looking around. "It's beautiful" I need to take her out more often. She looked amazed.

The waitress finally came. I'm not gonna lie her ass was huge but I was paying no mind to her. She kept rubbing her ass into me.

"Orders?" She said popping her gum.

"What should I get?!" Precious asked me. I laughed looking at the menu.

"She'll take an Admiral's Feast and I'll take Shrimp Linguini Alfredo"

"Drinks?!"

"Sprite" Precious spoke. I nodded with her. She walked away.

"So...why were you running away that night?" I asked her.

"My step sister wanted to kill me. They handed me a cup of water. It tasted funny but I still decided to drink it. I got dizzy and they started to beat me up. With that I lost the baby"

"Whose the daddy, if you don't mind me asking" she sighed

"My step dad" I didn't want to take this any further so I decided to change the convo

"So how do you feel staying with me?"

"Good. I just feel like I'm in good hands now" she smiled.

"You are" soon everyone started cheering.

"Happy new year!" She screamed hugging me. I hugged her back. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. She giggled.

We sat back down as the waitress placed our food on the table. "It's looks delicious" she said. She took a bite of her bay scallops. I laughed at her facial expression. She quickly stuffed more in her mouth

I started to eat my meal. In less the two hours I started to get to know her better. We finally finished our meals.

"Where we going now?"

"Let's take a walk in the beach. I heard it's beautiful at night" we drove to the nearest beach.

Precious took her black high heels off before walking with me. I grabbed her hand as we started to walk on the sand

"It feels good" she smiled "to finally be free from a prison I've been in for years" I put my arms round her and brought her closer to me now we were face to face.

"Your beautiful" I said looking at her eyes. She had no make up on and she looked so nice.

"So are you " she giggled holding my hand. I pulled in for a kiss. I entered my tongue Her mouth it was like we were tongue fighting. We finally stopped 30 seconds later.

"We better get going" I said leading her to my car. We got in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...
867K 32.6K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
180K 8.1K 39
Nariah Ayche'a Washington has been living in South Florida her whole life so when she moved to Fort Lauderdale, it wasn't a big deal. She has a lovin...