Lotus flower.[ Remaking]

By BlackFemdomQueen

Was welcome home mommy, now lotus flower the loner Park Roseanna makes her way to a gay club to celebrate her... More

Serious topic‼️‼️‼️‼️

Why i havent posted

580 13 0
By BlackFemdomQueen

Sorry readers for not posting in this book for MONTHS. As you can tell I've been focusing on my other books but I will be returning to this book soon. This book needs to go through LOTS of editing and re writing because my writing style has changed a lot within two years of me writing on this page. BUT if you haven't checked out my other books you can do that because it's way better than this one currently. Plus another reason why I took a break from this book was because the story line was all wonkie and it doesn't really make sense. For example if you were in college for 4 years in the states, how the hell are you in a female kpop group WHILE IN AMERICA STUDYING. IT DOESNT ADD UP.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
129K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...