Wants and Needs

By Jjmintyfresh

(Larry Stylinson Story) Jasmine, a scarred girl running from the past, meets some unexpected strangers with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Final Chapter

Chapter 23

58 1 1
By Jjmintyfresh

Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction, I am extremely thankful for your support!

Comment

Vote

Larry On

~Jjmintyfresh

Chapter 23

Niall’s P.O.V. 

Well here I am, outside Harry and Lou’s at six o’clock in the morning. Its alright because I really needed to see Jasmine. Don’t tell anyone, but I’m not quite thrilled about this whole beard thing, it really pisses me off. However, if it keeps Jasmine safe I guess I don’t have anything to complain about, right? 

I knocked on the door; I was relieved to see that Jasmine answered it. 

Her hair was messed up in every direction and she looked sleepy, “Morning love, sorry for being here early.” 

“It’s alright I would have had to get up at seven anyways for work.” She yawned.

 Oh I forgot she has work today... STUPID!

“Heh, sorry for waking you up.” She stuck her head outside the door and looked around.  Then she smiled and snaked her arms around my neck.

“I missed you last night.”

I put my hands on her waist, “As I did you.”

She smiled and embraced me strongly as I did the same to her. Jaz was so soft and fragile and warm, how did I get this lucky? Jasmine whispered in my ear, “It’s cold outside, would you like to come in?”

I nodded and was taken by the hand and led into the house. 

Jasmine whimpered, “The floor’s cold!”

Seeing this as an opportunity, I scooped her up bridal style, “How about now, this better?” I whispered as to not wake up Lou or Harry.  

In response she gave me a goofy smile, “A million times better.” I carried her over to her room and sat her on her bed. Then I went to her sock drawer and pulled out a pair of lime green fuzzy socks. 

I knelt down, slowly scooted each sock over her bare foot. “Now you’re all cozy.” We smiled.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I giggled, Niall is so cute, putting on my socks for me. I watched as he straightened up so we were face to face. Suddenly, realizing how close we were I blushed. Niall took his thumb and smoothed out my cheek as to wipe the blush away. This, of course, making me blush even more. He smiled and gave a soft chuckle as he kissed my nose. "I wish we could just have a day to ourselves." He sighed. 

Looking him in the eyes I smiled, "I promise one of these days it will just be us."

Little did I know, that Harry was standing in the doorway grinning madly at us. "Well, well, what do we have here? If Louis saw you guys right now he would expect the worst from Jasmine's bed-head. You're lucky he's a deep sleeper." 

"Ugh, Harry! Thanks for ruining a moment." I smiled sarcastically.

"Hey! If someone didn't ruin it, it would have been a bit longer then just a moment." He chuckled. 

Claire's P.O.V.

"Yes Mr.Cowell, I will be there as soon as I can to fix the printer. Yes I know you need it now, but I still need to brush my teeth -- No! I will not brush my teeth in the girls bathroom at work. Please just wait ten minutes!" I hung up the phone. Can't he wait for me to get there? Do I even know how to fix a printer? I want to be a dancer, and I thought that by working for Simon Cowell I could get a connection to a job later in life. Working for him is turning out to be a handful. I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun. Walking out to my car I saw a puppy wandering the streets. "Where's your momma puppy?" It's long black fur in it's eyes swished as it barked at me. "Alright, alright, you can hang with me today. We can look for your momma later." The puppy barked and ran to my car. 

"Okay puppy, you have to put on your X Factor face and stay quite for Uncle Si if you want to stay with me today. Is that a deal?" The puppy wagged it's tail. Maybe a puppy is what I need right now. I parked and went inside with my new friend tagging along side of me at my heels. We looked at each other and smiled, well a way that seemed like a puppy could smile. 

“Hello Mr.Cowell, I’m here to fix the printer.” I said bright and with a smile. 

“Who’s your friend?”

“Well, when I was getting here this morning this puppy got lost and I figured I might as well try to help it find a nice place to stay. It is quite chilly this morning.” I grinned cheekily. Come on Simon, don’t give me a hard time...

“Very well, but make sure it doesn’t interrupt your work.”

I nodded and made my way over to the steaming printer. Well, at least I’m not alone today.

“Hey puppy, do you mind if I name you?”

It wagged it’s tail. “Alright what do you think about Cadi? 

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

“Hey Claire, Oh no! What happened to your outfit?”

“Well the printer vomited black ink on my nice white sweater.”

Just then a puppy rounded the corner and Claire proceeded to pick it up. “Hey there puppy.” I scratched behind it’s ear. 

“I found her today without any sign of an owner so, for the time being, I am. I named her Cadi.”

“Like from Mean Girls?”

Claire smiled, “It’s only, like my favorite movie! Hey, we should invite the girls over to my place to watch it tonight.” 

“That sounds great, but it’s a Wednesday and we have work the next day.”

Claire waved her hand in the air, “Psh, we can get together early and everyone can leave by nine. Don’t be such a fun-sucker.” She poked my side.

“Fine, fine, but you’re in charge of snacks and I expect peach rings!” 

“Deal.” We shook on it. “Okay, I’ll text everyone.”

Dakota’s P.O.V.

So, I got a text from Claire saying that tonight is mandatory movie night and I’m in charge of something crunchy. Like what carrots? Such difficult decisions, one ply or two ply toilet paper? Here I was, in my soft-ball uniform after practice, at the grocery mart doing my weekly shopping. It was the drag of my day to tell you the truth. I dumped one of each in my basket and started strolling towards the already made salad packs. 

------

I’m exhausted! So much shopping and I have to go again next week! I unloaded my finding of salad, bananas, brownie mix, tortilla chips, salsa, carrots, eggs, cheese, bread, toilet paper (which was on sale at a grocery mart; weird), and some frozen fish. Alright I’m set, I smiled and ran into my room to change into something cute to wear for my girls almost-night out-in. 

Claire’s P.O.V. 

I clapped my hands together, “Alright that seems like it Jaz.”

Out on my living room table I had an array of food from a cheese platter to that horrible spray cheese. Sure it wasn’t what one would call delectable, but it was fun to play with!

“Where are my peach rings?!” Jaz asked, worried and angry.

“Calm down girl, they are behind the liter sodas.”

She rushed over to the sodas and when she found the bag she proceeded to rip it open and devour the candy.

“Don’t tell anyone, but they are my ultimate weakness.”

“Girl, please it’s going all over the internet, ‘Harry’s girlfriend with a fetish for peach rings, is this going to be a problem for the happy couple?’”

She glared at me, “I’d rather not talk about that right now.”

“Isn’t that what you wanted.” It came out as more of a statement, but she has no right to be grumpy about it when she fabricated the lie herself. If she was unhappy with it she should have thought about the consequences when she made the deal. Someone’s got to tell her some time. 

Jasmine sighed, “Yea, sorry I know it’s my own fault.” She slumped on the couch and put her head in the nearest throw-pillow. 

“No, I’m sorry I didn’t mean for it to come out that way.” I sat next to her on the off-white couch. 

“I know that’s what everyone keeps thinking and I should know I’m thinking it too. I keep promising Niall that this is going to work, but it’s hard to promise something like that.”

It was my turn to sigh, how was I supposed to get her out of this mess, was it even my business to get involved? I don’t know what to do, and that is a first. I just ended up staring out into the distance thinking of how I can be of assistance, but nothing comes to  mind. Just then the doorbell rang, “Yo girls, open this door so I can give you all a squeeze!”

I whispered to Jazzy, “Hey, it’s a girls night, let your worries go for awhile and just have fun okay?”

She nodded and wiped away the tears that had accumulated in her eyes. “Hey Ricky!” Ricky pulled us both into a tight hug.

“Ready to get this party started?”

“Yea!” Jasmine exclaimed. 

Jasmine’s P.O.V.

In no time all the girls arrived, including Nicole and Winnie who I was surprised to see.

“Let me guess, you guys snuck out?” Ricky asked with a wink to Winnie and Nicole. 

“It wasn’t easy and we barely made it, but here we are!” Winnie said with arms wide open to welcome in Ricky. 

“What, your boss a police chief or something?” I laughed sarcastically. 

Nicole patted me on the back, “If only you knew girlfriend.”

Louis’ P.O.V.

I sat alone in our house again, Harry has been off doing things for Simon and answering press questions about his new girlfriend. I should be the new girlfriend! I mean boyfriend he is parading down the streets and taking cute pictures with. I know Harry tries to hide the pictures from me, but my cellphone does have internet. The worst thing is that they both look like they are having fun. I can’t help but be jealous of my little girl, how come she can be with my Hazza in public like that and I can’t. Stupid prejudices. 

The door opened. 

Harry.

“Loubear I’m home.”

I grumbled and sank lower into the couch cushion that I felt protected me from the outside world, which I ironically wanted to be accepted in.

“What’s wrong Boo?”

He knelt down across from me with a worried look in his eyes, I don’t want him to worry. 

“I’m fine, just a tummy ache.” I lied, I didn’t like lying to him, but I didn’t want him to worry about me. 

“Let me get you a glass of water and I’ll be right back.” He kissed my forehead and walked off. 

I never get to be close to him anymore since this whole fiasco. I could feel my eyes watering, no don’t do it, don’t cry... don’t.... tears started flowing down the sides of my face.

“Hey Louis here is... Boo! What’s wrong?” He quickly got on the couch and held me and I just cried. Tightening my grip around him, I felt safe, but still so neglected. I’m just being idiotic, Harry loves me and I love him. 

I stopped crying and looked at him, “Sorry it just was really hurting.”

“Tell me the truth.” He gave me a stern look, one I hadn’t seen before. 

I tried not to make eye contact with him, but he pulled my chin so we were face to face. I starred into his glimmering green eyes, which were clouded with worry. The one thing I didn’t want. 

“Harry I...” I couldn’t say it I couldn’t jeopardize anything because of a little jealousy.

“Louis stop it. Please just tell me what I can do to make it all better.” There it was again the worry, but what could I do now. Lying to him was wrong. 

I rested my forehead against his and looked down, “I’m feeling torn.”

He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine as he waited for me to continue.

“On one hand I want to help out our friend, but I feel like I don’t get to be with you enough anymore. I. I just want to be the one you take out in public and have a great time with.”

I felt so ashamed for these feelings, but I couldn’t stop them from happening. I looked back up into Harry’s eyes, the glimmering world of every green imaginable. 

“Lou, I feel the same way. All I want to do is take you away from the confines of secrecy and show everyone the love I have for you, how much I want to be with you. I don’t want it to be a rumor or a joking bromance in the eyes of the fans, I want them to know that the love I have for you is real.”

“One day.” I whispered.

“One day soon.” He whispered back.

I placed my hand on his cheek and leaned in closer. When our lips were close I whispered, “I love you,” and then connected them.

Please leave a comment on feedback, I really want to know what you want to happen or what you think is going to happen. All my American fans: Don't kill yourselves over the black friday deals, unless there is a One Direction item. :p

~Jjmintyfresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
4K 51 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry Stylinson💙💚 This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
6.5K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...
9.9M 149K 44
Harry Styles will be playing your love interest. Those were the words Amber dreaded to hear. With a lot of bad history between them, the last thing t...