She's My Cliche ( Alpha Tamin...

By PriestessSummer

Book 2 Alpha Taming Axton hit his head on the wall for the hundredth time. Maybe. He stopped counting, and t... More

A/N & Glossary
2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )
3 Wolf Point Montana ( Edited )
4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)
5 Getting to Know You
6 More Unexpected Surprises..
7 Wedding Bells & Alphas
8 Fight And Attack
9 Holding Moonwater
10 The Luna's Birthday's
11 Meeting Time.
12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home
13 Pain and Sweetness
14 Sucker Punches & Wild Roses
15 Travel & Family
16 The Hunted
17 You Can't Drown an Omega
18 An Attack on Farven
19 People Watching
20 Penetrate Death Valley
21 An Ally, A Girl, and Her Horse
22 Journey to Death Valley
23 Battle for the Century

1 The Run (edited)

4.2K 159 39
By PriestessSummer

JULY

" Let the Run begin!"

It was all a blur. Jayce laughed as he shot by Axton already shifting. Just like many other recently mated Alphas were. The older ones, besides the obviously flamboyant old geezer, were against the changes.

Screw them.

Axton took off himself shifting and changing as the people intertwined together. As soon as his paws hit the ground he was off. He could still see her. She face planted straight into the ground after she shifted. He inwardly sighed. Of course. That was certainly how this was going to go. Why wouldn't it?

The goddess had to punish his temper.

He veered towards her, and nudged her up gently. Wolfe had already taken over. Axton wasn't going to help her. Wolfe grumbled at him.

The blonde boy took off quickly after. Jayce was right in a way. He loved her unconditionally, but he didn't want that to be simply because of this bond. He didn't want to just stop his run, and take her back. He wanted her to find him. Run with him. Be free with him. Was that to much to ask of today?

" What a pain..."

" No, it's a gift. Deal with it. " Wolfe growled.

The young alpha huffed in annoyance. " Of course she is.. but, does this really have to be how we start our relationship? Running into poles, falling on her face, next she'll bound into a tree... I wanna run with her Wolfe. I want to fall in love like Jayce did. "

" No you don't. Don't you remember how he ignored her? Remember how badly he treated her? He tried to deny her the bond. Don't you dare do the same. "

Axton blocked his spirit partner out. He huffed again, stopping inside the trees. The little angel was almost there. He could feel her searching for him. Wanting to catch him. Surely she could keep up with a little run right?

A game of tag?

~~~~~

Linzie burst into her wolf.

She tripped over her own paws instantly, and landed on her muzzle. The girl yelped and Gem sighed.

Gem understood her partner. She was a young girl living the omega life in her pack. Treated badly. Abandoned. Starved somewhat. Though, she smiled through it all. She had to. She was proud to call Linzie her partner, because Linzie was a strong, kind hearted girl. She didn't care if people starved her, treated her badly, or beat her. She put her past behind her. She strived to be better.

Because it would eat her alive otherwise.

Both wolf and girl were shocked to feel the muzzle of their mate easily lifting her from the ground. Before she could look up however, he was running into the trees.

Linzie tilted her head to the side. Did he want her to follow him? His glance from the branches said yes. She happily chirped, and started after him. The girl tried hard to watch her steps. It wasn't easy to run and think, but that's what she was trying to do.

And failing.

More than once she had to slow herself just to stay off the ground. In was annoying and frustrating.

She'd made it into the trees, and caught sight of his tail. The blonde unmistakable. She was doing well until an alpha crossed into her path. He stopped her. Circling her. Linzie froze. He didn't feel like her mate. Gem was uneasy.

~~~~~

Axton stopped. She wasn't near him anymore. Damn. He was enjoying their game. He felt her distress. "Ahh.. she is an omega. No wonder she's so jittery. " He took off back towards where he last saw her. It was his instinct to protect her.

She was cowering into the ground as far as she possibly could. " Oh hell no!" He snarled from behind the rouge alpha. "I know you aren't trying to mate a defenseless omega whose mate is right in front of you. . . "

The alpha took a step away from the girl, and snapped at Axton instead. " She won't be yours if I take her from you. This is my last year. I will have a mate when I leave. "

" Not my problem buddy. Leave my mate alone. "

"Cocky little alpha.. I'm much older. I have more experience. Do you really think you'll win a fight against me little shit?"

"Excuse me? Little shit? Do you know who the fuck I am?"

" You look like a runt. "

" You'll regret that. You won't live to see tomorrow..."

Jayce broke through the underbrush. He was poised and ready to attack if nessicary.

Not even a few moments later Farven was next to the girl. He cast her a reassuring glance before standing protectively in front of her. " Don't worry Miss Linzie. I'll keep you safe while they take this alpha down. I'm afraid his sanity is slipping. Much like Darius it would seem. Mika warned me before the run. She saw a few people eyeing you before we started. Are you an omega darling?"

" Thank you. Yes i am. But, why me?" Gem asked rather than the terrified girl inside.

"Probably because you fell into the tent. Maybe he saw you as an easy target? A cute, clumsy, and clueless Omega? It's not a bad trait to have really. But, nonetheless it caught the attention of a frazzled, desperate, man. "

She simply nodded to him. Everyone knew Farven. He was a strong man, and his kindness knew no bounds. Interestingly enough, she trusted him more than most wolves. She was from the south as well. The pack next to his actually. A yelp caught both of their attentions.

" My rank shouldn't matter asshole! The fact is that she is my mate! I'm not planning on giving her up so you can make her miserable! " Axton had slid under the large alpha,and kicked his side hard causing him to fly into a tree.

Thank you Mika.

The alpha yelped, and stood again quickly. " I will have her... She won't be yours for long. I'm stronger. Bigger. Better. I rank in the twenties. She'd be better with me! You have six more years to find someone else."

Jayce's growl was deafening. Truly thunderous. " You know damn well. He would have to steal someone like you are trying to do. Not finding a mate during The Run isn't the end of the world. You can travel idiot. Why do you want her anyway? Especially when she clearly has a mate?"

" She is an omega from my pack. They treated her wrong for to long. If I have to take someone's mate I might as well take one I can work on helping... " The poor wolf started to look more confused. He paced with a limp, and circled the area.

Axton huffed annoyed. As much as he wanted to kill the alpha he couldn't. Wolfe was taking over to quell the anger flowing freely from him. "Do you not realize that it will hurt her to be taken away? She's already realized that I'm her mate. She would feel incomplete for the rest of her life. You have more chances. Take some time, and go see the world. Maybe your mate is from another race. It's entirely possible. After all, no one is exempt from the call of the mate. If a human can be mated by us.. Then who says others can't? "

Jayce was sitting now by the alpha. He was laying on the ground at this point. Covering his eyes with his paws. Whimpers came out of him endlessly. "Come on. Let's get you out of the woods. I'll help see you off. " Both stood, and started to slowly walk out of the woods. " Besides.. you are lucky that he didn't kill you. If Wolfe didn't take over he might have done more than crack a few ribs. After all, Axton is ranked at five. " He chuckled at the surprise of the other Alpha.

Farven watched the little blonde wolf breathing roughly. " You calmed down enough little alpha? " He wouldn't let him near the omega if he wasn't calming down. There was no telling what he might do.

Axton nodded, and sat down. Linzie approached him slowly. She padded over, tripping on her paws as she got close to him. The girl fell on his side, and knocked them both onto the ground. She scrambled to get up.

He growled softly, and jerked his head to the exit of the woods after getting up again. Together they slowly walked out, and back to the tents so she wouldn't trip yet again.

~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE

The ravenette braced himself. Still, he was no match for the numerous, large, and much stronger alphas taking off around him. He stumbled, falling into Jason, and clutching onto his shirt with his eyes closed. He swore he would get yanked around.

They both stood there for a long while. Everyone else was gone before Tye opened his eyes to see the tall man holding him close with a protective arm around him. He gasped again, and tried to pull away. Nevermind the tingles, the warmth, the all around rightness of their situation. " S-sorry! I shouldn't have held onto you.. I made you late to shift! You should go run! "

The blue haired make looked at him continuously. His stoic expression broke into a soft smile. " It's fine little one. I found what I've been looking for. " He said softly. " You. You didn't run with everyone else. Why?" He looked and smelled like everyone else, but Jason knew better than to take ones appearance overly seriously.

Tye gulped nervously. This... couldn't be true... right? This gorgeous, tall, stoic looking guy couldn't really feel the mate pull with a human like himself right? Wait gorgeous?

" I asked a question. " Jason said softly, though the command was certainly still there. Still Demanding an answer, and human or not he felt it in his gut.

" I.. I can't shift. "

" Why not?"

" I've never been able to. "

" Why not?"

" Goddess you are persistent.. "

" Answer me Tye. "

His name rolling off of this man's tongue gave him chills. Why though? Why was he this blessed? Or cursed? " I'm ... Human. " He felt like his world would come crashing down. Surely this blue haired beauty didn't want a broken mate? He couldn't even give him an heir.

" Are you now?" Jason asked clearly surprised. It didn't matter though. This boy was perfect. Everything from his Raven black hair, his slim but muscular build, the cute freckles on his cheeks from being in the sun, those chocolate brown eyes. . .

He couldn't help but stare.

"Oh goddess... He's pissed. He is pissed.... Isn't he? Is he? Why is he staring so much?" Tye couldn't break away from the deep green eyes. They kept him locked away in a world of their own. " S-say something... "

"Hmm?" He blinked. " Come on. Let's go for a run anyway. Yeah?" He took the Tye's hand, and tugged him gently out into the sun.

" B-but I can't! "

" Well.. I never said you were running exactly. But, my mate can still enjoy the run. At least riding he can. " He smirked softly and let go.

Tye was about to protest when Jason shifted. Damn... Up close it looked even more painful. It sounded painful, but he'd watched them do it all of his life. The pain was just momentary. Almost like getting cramps after a long stretch. After they wielded an entirely new side. A wild beast that still held rationality, and beauty. He watched in awe.

Well, that was one question answered.

He certainly wasn't a blue wolf. However, he did have a blue streak to his fur. Just on one side of his deep red ears. Tye stepped forward unconsciously running his hand through his soft fur. Jason watched him contently, waiting for him to finish inspecting him.

Tye just marveled at the beautiful once man turned wolf. He expected him to turn. He was a werewolf after all. What he didn't expect was the height. Jason stood from his crouched position, and damn was he tall. One of the tallest alphas he had ever seen, and as a delta he'd seen many.

"You really.. want me to ride you into the woods? Isn't that degrading? " Tye asked his hands on his hips.

Jason sneezed, and shook his head. Clearly a no. His eyes constricted in a sort of annoyed and angry way. The wolf dared his mate to say something so stupid again. He lowered himself to the ground. As much as he wanted to talk to Tye he couldn't. Not until he was marked at least. He wiggled his tail playfully, telling him to get on.

Begrudgingly, Tye did as he was expected. This went against all of his training. Speaking of training... How was he supposed to explain this to his Alpha? He wouldn't be happy to lose his delta. . They would have to deal with it together. At least Tye hoped Jason would help him.

Once seated he wrapped his arms around Jason's neck so he wouldn't fall off. " Umm I've never rode a wolf before... Please don't throw me off.. "

Beneath him Jason have a rough chortle, and wiggled again as if to say he was about to take off. Jason was overjoyed. He found his mate! Human, vampire, werewolf... It didn't matter. He was going to love this boy forever, and he wanted to show him everything. Anything he wanted.

Jason's warning was barely enough for Tye to grab and hold him properly. At least for the speed of this guy!
Tye gave a startled yelp when he took off. He could have sworn the ground shook under the wolf's paws. Jason really was not holding back. His hearty laughter (as much as you can call it that as a wolf) gave way to a deep rumble that Tye felt through his core.

It was exhilarating.

He liked this. He liked it a lot.

It didn't go unnoticed. With his mate clinging to him he felt invincible. Complete. He shot into the trees, dodging braches so his cute little mate wouldn't get scuffed up. He caught the weird stares, and ignored them as well, leaving them in his dust. Nothing mattered other than them. Everything felt right.

Tye caught the stares. Unfortunately, his Alpha... No rather the Azombielpha of his pack, was one of those venomous stares. That situation would be a mess... But, not right now. Right now he just wanted to be with Jason. His true Alpha.

Being in the Woodlands for his seventh year Jason knew his way around. Mated alphas sat watching as the two boys came through a more secluded area. They gave Jason warning glares to which he returned. He wouldn't let Tye get hurt, and he knew which area to avoid. He'd been there after all. He was part of that raid.

~~~~~~

The massive wolf slowed down to a trot. Eventually he stopped on the perimeter of the rouge camp that Darius had once occupied. Letting Tye off he shifted again. The boy covered his eyes and Jason laughed.

"He is adorable Jason. " The stoic spirit that he shared his soul with spoke softly. "Treat him well."

"Don't worry Okes. I will. I'll treasure him. " Okes was a calm but strong willed wolf. He hardly ever spoke unless Jason needed him. Just to hear him approve of Tye had his chest rumbling happily. Until Tye tugged on a strand on his long hair.

Truth be told it surprised him a bit. He almost always had his long hair pulled back in some way. Jason had forgotten that he shifted back. Obviously it would be down now. In a way he was thankful he'd shifted in front of Tye. Otherwise the boy probably wouldn't have recognized him at all. His hair reached just below his waist at least without being pulled up into a low pony tail or some kind of bun. Most people though he had short hair since he could pin it to make it appear spikey. All except for the long bangs he kept down.

Tye had covered his eyes. Yes he was a guy as well. Yes he'd seen his own parts and those of others after they shifted. But, this was his mate. And, Tye knew that the possibility of sex was real eventually. He was the guys mate. Duh. Of course he would be mated eventually. Once he heard Jason laugh he looked up, and damn if he wasn't shocked again.

When did his mate turn into a female?

One quick glance down, and he knew he was wrong. Jason was just a very beautiful guy. He stood proud, with long soft hair. It was a completely different look from the stoic, mean looking alpha he initially thought he'd been paired with. This person before him would make any girl jealous. He looked calm, serene, and maybe just a little bit energetic? He could see that his deep green eyes had gone even more mossy than forest green. He must have been conversing with his wolf. "I wish I could. "

Tye quickly pushed the thought away. It wasn't a bad thing that he was a human. He'd been told straight for all of his childhood, hell all of his life, that he probably never would be recognized by one. It didn't bother him, but sometimes he did long for it. He was caught up in his own world just like Jason, and hadn't even felt himself tug his alpha's hair between his slender fingers. It was instinct. " Oh... Umm.. What are we doing here? Why did you change back?"

Jason smiled. " Sorry. Yeah I probably should have said something sooner. Honestly I think I just wanted to see with my own eyes that this place was still a ghost town again. " He glanced over to Tye. " This is where Darius took the females he'd ordered taken after his raids. This is where Mika was brought..."

Tye listened. Though he knew Mika was mated and the pregnant girl he'd seen at the assembly.. He still found a little growing jealousy swell in his chest. This was basically a little date right? And his alpha was talking about a girl? Rude.

Jason smirked a little. He saw the glare Tye didn't know he had. " She is like family. Just a very close friend. Honestly one of the only people who could possibly out fox me in a real fight. She came to your pack to train you guys. Jayce was a mess after.. you remember her speech right? I'd rather not get into it again. It's still haunting. So many female wolves were killed. Just because they didn't look like her, or because they did but wouldn't 'behave' for that man. ."

He frowned softly, " I will never allow that to happen again. It could have wiped our race out of existence. They murdered entire packs, took females with either blue or green eyes, the right body type, long brown hair... Anything else just didn't cut it. I was glad to have helped burn this place to the ground. Now it's just a cemetery. A reminder of a terrible event. Completely off limits. "

Tye felt dumb. He remembered hearing about these events, and this place. " That's horrid. Why would he do something like this? Wasn't he a werewolf as well?"

Jason shook his head. " No. He was a monstrosity. Half werewolf, half vampire. There is nothing wrong with being a halfling. Don't think I think so. He went about it wrong. Darius, we learned from Mika and Axton, killed his mate at an early age. He apparently went on a training trip as a teen. Mika's old pack was his last stop. He fell for her without her really doing anything to provoke it, and lost it."

Jason sat down, and pulled a blushing Tye into his lap in the process. " After he returned home he found his mate. Well, he wasn't having it. No one other than Mika. So he killed her, and went on to spiral into despair. His mind cracked. Eventually he started taking in rouges that were truly evil and murderous. They raided pack after pack. Until it all built up into a crescendo that ultimately crashed hard. He really crossed the line. Killed vampires. Threatened them, and had them start turning him immortal. They wanted his head as well. "

He paused to let the seriousness of the situation sink in. Then pointed to a barren, and completely dead area. It was roughly the size of a large fountain. One you'd find in the middle of a townsquare. " That's where they burned him. To make sure he wouldn't be coming back. Nothing will grow there now. It's barren. That man was true evil. That's all there is to it, and I was there as a witness to his true death. " He hugged Tye close to him. " I won't let someone like that get close you you. I would rather die. "

Tye looked up at Jason shocked. Not only by his story. By his promise as well. " You can really care about me that much? I'm a human. I can never truly run with you. I can't give you an heir being male. All I'm good for is the fighting I was trained to do...." He looked away, and out to the barren land only to have his chin roughly pulled back up towards Jason's face.

" Don't speak like that. A Luna is much more than just a body that can fight. You have it in you. Or else I wouldn't have been paired with you. The spirits see you for what you are, and will see you awarded for it accordingly. Lunas are fighters, mother's, protectors, doctors, cooks.. anything needed. Anything they can do. It's a big expectation, but no one should push it on anyone. You have to accept it in your heart to truly be one. I don't mean to keep circling back to her, but Mika is living proof of a wonderful Luna. Axton told us stories of the things she did. She spoke about them today as well. Even a human can do those things. You can. You just need encouragement, and support, and I'll be more than happy to give them to you. "

The boy turned his head down, and into his mates chest. " I... Thanks I guess. I never expected I would be an Alphas mate. I figured I might find a girl who would most likely reject me for being here incompetent. At least the current Alpha said so. His father was a better person. He is just an ass, but he couldn't deny my skills as a fighter. I worked hard, practiced as hard as I could, fell behind, and caught up again. All just to be recognized. To maybe have a nice family one day. To protect the people who took me in when they found me. "

Jason had started to play with Tye's hair as he talked. He listened quietly hanging onto every word. " Go on. I want to know everything about you. " He cooed gently urging his Luna to continue.

" They found me sleeping in a ditch. Well, more like passed out. All I really remember is being tossed out of a moving car around eight? Maybe nine? I don't know why. The pack doctor said it was because I hit my head so hard on the concrete when I bounced off the road, and rolled into the ditch. If not for the old Alpha.. I guess I would have been dead. His son however seems to hate me for it. Still he didn't get a say in chosing me as delta. " He laughed softly.

Twigs snapping behind them caught Jason's attention instantly. His head snapped right towards an Alpha. He noted that he was empty handed. Must not have found his mate this year. Tye also noticed, and he was shocked to see his packs Alpha.

" Ruder.. what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be doing The Run?"

Ruder huffed. " Already did. She's not here. We're leaving. Come on. Say goodbye to your little friend..." He sneered. " And, when we get back you'll train harder for talking about me behind my back. Much harder. "

Tye paled. He didn't want to be dragged away. He felt Jason's arm hold him closer. " I can't. This is my mate. I'm not leaving him. " He said standing his ground though it hadn't done him any good before. Ruder would just slap him around and 'put him back in his place'.

" Mate? Ha. Who would want you? Not to mention he's a male. "

" Nice to see you know anatomy. " Jason rolled his eyes only to be ignored. He saw the hungry look under all of the fake hate the man gave out. He couldn't truly hide it.

" You are a delta. Your pack needs you. You'll come with me, or I'll make sure you don't go to a home at all."

Jason tensed at this. Tye went to speak again, and Jason simply covered his lips with one finger. " He isn't a delta anymore. He is a Luna. It isn't for you to decide. If you have a problem with that, I'd be glad to take it head on. " He glanced back with a serious face. " So? Am I going to kick your ass into the ground now? Or later? Because it's going to happen. If I don't do it now I'll do it in front of your pack, and father. I'm sure he would love to see that. Or maybe I should do both? We'll have to come get the rest of Tye's belongings, and I want a blessing from the man he recognizes as his packs Alpha. "

Ryder's jaw clenched. " I'll kill you before you could even get to me. The new rankings haven't been set yet. You don't know that you are still at the top. "

Jason stood, and helped Tye up as well. " Actually, I've seen them. I am still top dog. We could take a walk to see it together if you'd like? I'll shove it down your throat until you see it very clearly. That's where the most shit keeps coming from, so maybe it'll stop that problem for you. "

" I'd rather you drag me out over walking out with a queer, and his toy of a human. "

"Toy?" Okes growled harshly.

" Oh? Good. " Jason smirked, and cracked his knuckles. " That makes this much easier. " He chuckled darkly. " Let make you take those words back like a good little shit. "

~~~~~~~

Axton, Farven, and Linzie had made it out of the forest about an hour ago. The small talk was torture. This girl was so awkward. She was a breath taking sight though. He sighed a little.

" Are you okay Alpha Axton? " She asked softly. She'd noticed that he wasn't very talkative. Yet, she'd seen him be talkative with others. Honestly it bothered her. She was worried she wasn't good enough already. Her heart skipped thinking back to the woods. He defended her, and even played a little with her.

It was heart warming.

He shrugged. " I'm fine. Are you? He didn't hurt you right? I mean you were so scared. I got so angry. . . And. . I don't mean this in a bad way.. but.. the name Linzie brings back so much trauma. " He scratched his neck nervously.

She frowned. " I'm... Sorry.. You can call me something else.. I don't have to be Linzie! " She was frantic. Honestly she thought he might reject her.

Instead of console the girl he knocked softly on the top of her head. He smiled softly at her a little before shaking his head. " I'll tell you one day, but it's something I'd rather not talk about this close to the source. He fiddled with the scars from Darius' teeth on his neck. It made him nervous.

She nodded. " Sorry for freaking out. I just.. I've been put through the wringer myself. All my life really. My parents and myself are omegas. We aren't treated highly. Most of our pack don't even see us as valuable enough to use for making children. Odd if you ask me. Omegas tend to have better genes than most betas. We can be faster, our endurance is normally very high, and we can be pretty. N-not that I'm saying I'm pretty. How could I be? No one likes their personal punching bag. "

He pulled her suddenly close. " Enough. Not another bad word about yourself. You.. Linzie you are an angel. You are what you said and more. "

" More? What more could I be? I'm a clutz. I'm so typical. "

" You aren't lying. Your very clumsy. A cliche. I hate cliches.. but I could never hate you. I guess you are just what I need to learn from. You are my Luna, my soulmate. " He smiled.

She was star struck. She knew his nickname, and now his temper. She could believe this little guy could be a killer. She didn't believe he'd hurt a fly outside of protecting people though. She smiled as well, and leaned into his touch. Linzie had a feeling this wouldn't be a normal thing since he had issues with cliche things. As he said. She was a walking cliche on many levels.

Something odd caught her eye. She squeaked and turned into Axton's chest. " Alp-"

He was confused to say the least. She suddenly hid in his chest. "Axton. Just Axton..."

"Okay. Axton.. there is a naked Alpha coming out of the woods...."

He looked up again to see Jason stalking out, naked as she said, his hair down, carrying another unconscious Alpha by it's tail out of the woods. " Oh boy.. I wonder what the hell is going on with all of these wolves..." He muttered softly.

Jason walked by them angrily. The boy right behind him was panting hard. He must have had a hard time keeping up. He caught the boy by his hand. " You are? " Axton asked.

" U-umm.. I'm Tye. I'm.. Jason's mate.." he said softly expecting more backlash. Instead he was pulled in for a hug, and the little Alpha smiled.

" I'm so glad he found someone. He's a big goof ball when you get to know him. Why, though, is he dragging that alpha?"

" Because he's my packs new Alpha. I'm his delta. Was. Was his delta. Apparently he's also a homophob.. and said he would rather be drug out than walk out peacfully. So.. Jason fought him... Honestly it looked like he took him out easily.. and started dragging him by his tail...?"

Axton laughed. He laughed hard. " That stupid fucker. Oh wow... Okay. Mind sitting with my mate? She's a bit shy, and I don't think she'll want to see this. " When Tye nodded he smiled again, " Thanks. Her name is Linzie. " He turned to Linzie, and took her hand for a moment. " I'm going to make sure everything is okay. Don't leave Tye's side okay? "

She nodded and watched Axton go off towards the naked man. She looked up at Tye. " Hi?"

He smiled and sat in the chair Axton had been in. " Yo. " He greeted with a cheeky grin. " So.. your a Luna now hmm? I.. guess I am to. It's weird. "

"Yeah it is. " She smiled. " I'm not sure how easy it'll be getting used to it. I'm an omega after all. What can I do for his pack? I'm a weak girl. "

Tye shook his head, " No. You are a strong girl. Omegas get a bad rep, but honestly we would be nothing without you. Most young alphas and betas are raised with silver spoons anymore. They don't know how to cook or clean for themselves. I'm pretty sure they'd drown tying to figure out how to work a washer. " He laughed.

She smiled and started to giggled as well. Hearing it made her feel a little bit better about this. It was all just overwhelming.

Suddenly a very large belly pooped down into a chair opposite of them. " Hey guys~ " The girl grinned and leaned on the table in between them. " So, you two are my new friends. Your my friends mates, so we'll be thick as thieves. Wait until you meet Esme. She's a riot. See that big mean looking Mexican? He is her mate. " She chuckled and smiled at their confused state. " And my asshole is with y'all's mates at the current time. I do believe Jason is on a rampage. " She glanced at Tye knowingly.

" Well. My name is Mika Shenandoah. Soon to be Mika Mai. I am a former resident of Crystalleaf, and now the Luna of Moonwater. " She grinned evily, " While the alphas are away the Luna's shall play~ Its story time~ "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.8K 65
"So tell me, Rogue, how would you like to be killed? A slit to your throat, your heart ripped out, or how about a silver bullet to your brain?" "Kiss...
228K 6.4K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
2.2M 89.6K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
20.3K 703 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...