YOU 2: Joe Goldberg x OC Fanf...

By ixAshesxi

"When you walked into the store... I remembered all the hell I went through nine months ago. I promised to ne... More

Chapter One: Goodbye Old, Hello You
Chapter Two: Getting To Know You
Chapter Three: Tune In
Chapter Four: Don't Be A Benji
Chapter Five: Death Marks The Spot
Chapter Six: In Silence, You Come Out
Chapter Seven: Joseph
Chapter Eight: Mia
Chapter Nine: Solo Sigue Respirando
Chapter Ten: Eros
Chapter Twelve: What I Would Do
Chapter Thirteen: I Loved... I Think

Chapter Eleven: Freak

1.2K 35 5
By ixAshesxi

Author's Note: Rest In Peace, Naya Rivera 💔🙏🏼
~~~~~~

I threw my phone as hard as I could against the wall. "Why the fuck is nobody helping me!?" I yelled.

"Mia, calm down."

"I can't, Cami. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't!"

I felt like Elena in that one scene of The Vampire Diaries. Before she tried to burn her house and broke down in tears. Everything in my life has gone to shit, and instead of getting help, it's just getting worse. Now even Marnie doesn't want to help me.

I'm so lost right now.

Cami walked over to where my phone was and picked it up. "You just bought this thing." She then went over to me and grabbed my shoulders. "I need you to look at me, Mimi."

"They're gonna get away with this. Whoever killed Stephanie. They're gonna get away with this. They probably already ran away. Fuck, what if they left the country? What if it was more than one person? Holy fuck, I-"

"Can you two please stop?" I hear Marnie ask. I turned around to see her hair half done, styled in cornrows. But she looks like she had just woken up.

"Look, I understand that she's dead. But you're overreacting. Whoever did this is gonna be caught. Calm down." She added, before going back to her room.

Camille sighed. "She's right, you know?"

"I'm overreacting?" I questioned.

"No, not that part. They're gonna be caught. You really need to calm down."

I started to tear up. "Why is everyone in my life leaving me?"

Camille sighed again, and gave me a hug.

~
Joe's Point Of View

Remorse.

Deep regret or guilt for a wrong committed. The last time I felt remorse, was with you, Beck. I can't take this feeling anymore. You're breaking me, Mia. Why am I feeling remorse when they deserved it? Maybe what I've done is unforgivable, and I have ruined many people's lives, but I wasn't going to just sit there and watch them ruin yours. I would do anything and everything I can for you.

Obviously.

You and Camille keep posting "Rest In Peace" pictures on Instagram and Facebook. I understand Camille, because at the end of the day she never fucked her life up. But if you have all that hate built up after you found out what happened, why you? I don't understand it. At all.

Blythe walked over to the register, while rubbing her lips with a pen. "I'm thinking about writing a new book." She announced.

"Really?" I asked in the most uninterested tone. Because I was in fact, uninterested.

"Yes. The main issue is, it's sort of like an interview/response type of story. The only thing is, the person I want to interview doesn't want to speak to me." Blythe explained.

You won the fucking Encore Award by only assuming what happened to Beck, you'll be fine. "And who is this person?" I asked.

"Mia." Blythe answered.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. "Mia?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend left her for her best friend that was just recently murdered." Blythe answered. "It's not only a "juicy" story, as the millennials call it nowadays, it also gives you a mindset into how all three of them thought."

I sighed. I don't want to say go for it. But...

"Go for it." I said.

Blythe raised an eyebrow. "I didn't think you would be so supportive."

I stayed quiet. I'm not. Not at all. I just want you to go away.

Blythe put her notebook and pen down. "Death follows you, you know?"

"What?" I asked.

"That Elijah guy, Peach Salinger. Then... Beck. Now Stephanie."

...

Blythe smiled ear to ear. "I'm joking."

I fake smiled. "Right."

~
Mia's Point Of View

I've been listening to songs in my "Sad Playlist" for the past five hours. It's midnight now.

Marnie knocked on my door. "Why don't you and me just go crazy and dye our hair red? You know, regular mental breakdown shit."

"Just leave me alone, sis." I cried.

Marnie crawled onto my bed next to me. "I shouldn't have said you were overreacting. She was your best friend."

I shook my head. "It's whatever."

Marnie looked at my ceiling and sighed. "Guccihighwaters?"

""Hurt Before"? Yup." I answered.

"You listen to more sad shit than me, and I'm a teenager." Marnie replied.

I didn't say anything, just looked at my sister. "What?" She asked.

"You look just like dad." I frowned.

Marnie was about to tear up, but she hated it when she cried in front on me, and in general. "You know what you need to do?" She asked.

"Dye my hair purple, not red?" I asked.

"Go to Joe's." Marnie suggested.

I groaned. "Really, dude?"

Marnie got up and took my headphones away from me. "Put these up. Put on some shoes, and go over there now. I'm your sister so I can say this. You're DD."

"How the hell do you know what "DD" means?" I questioned.

"We live in a world where an orange man is our president and HIV is a trend, and you're surprised about me knowing what DD means?" Marnie asked.

"Fair point."

Joe's Point Of View

You haven't posted anything new recently, which is surprising. But good, you're finally calming down.

I got up once I heard a knock. I opened the door to see- 

You smiled. "Hey."

"Mia, what are you-"

"Just hear me out, before you slam the door in my face or something. I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you, or avoided you, or whatever I did to make you probably hate me right now. But whatever I have done, I am, so, so, sorry." You explained.

You smell like Pink Whitney and marijuana. Well, if that's how you can cope, hats off to you.

I sighed with a smirk. "It's totally fine. You lost your best friend."

I looked down to see you wearing fishnets under your oversized jean jacket. So that's what this is? You're d deprived.

I cleared my throat. "You wanna come in for a minute?"

~

I damn near passed out from how hot it was before I turned the air conditioning on. You're wearing one of my shirts. I'll admit, you're a lot more thicker than Beck, so it doesn't exactly hide what needs to be hidden if company was over.

"Well, I feel much better now." You said with a laugh.

"Really?" I asked. "Well, you're welcome." I said, while handing you a Vitamin Zero.

You laughed as you began sipping before you went completely silent. I noticed you weren't staring at me anymore, but right in front of you.

"Mia?"

You put your drink down and began walking towards a pile of my work clothes, and than you began digging.

"You. Have got. To be fucking. Kidding me." You said, now holding Stephanie's pink bra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 2K 27
❝ I AINT ONE OF THOSE LEZZYS BUT YOU KINDA CUTE. ❞ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* maritza ramos...
8.9K 99 14
π—œπ—» π—ͺ𝗡𝗢𝗰𝗡 π—π—π—ˆ π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ π—ƒπ—Žπ—‡π—„π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—‚π—Œ π—Œπ–Όπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—… 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡ π–»π–Ύπ–Όπ—ˆπ—†π–Ύ π–Όπ—…π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύ οΏ½...
2.3K 48 15
Joe Goldberg, and Natali Montez together forever, will Joe change and become the man of her dreams or will he become the same monster who will crush...
12K 287 22
when first impression isn't always the last impression. leighton murray x oc Season 1 and 2