Sanders Sides One Shots (Vol...

By sleepingcrytid

Yes, it's the second installment of this nonsense. Now bringing you more angst at half the cost. Enjoy, or do... More

Two Sides of the Same Coin
Silenced
Replaceable
The Last Goodbye

Welcome to the Gay Parade

622 18 3
By sleepingcrytid

Do you like immersive, fantastic stories? Do you like consistent updating schedules? Do you like authors who care and aim to be nice and please? Do you like happy endings?

You've come to the wrong book.

Welcome to the sequel of the first flaming trash pile, where my behaviors are neglective at best and self-destructive at worst.

To you newbies who haven't read my first book - good choice - I am Jay and all of my author notes are passive aggressive.

I can't believe you've actually done it. I'm floored.

Eat shit, Kira.

Anyways, come on in, leave your shoes and sanity at the door, and enjoy!

Or don't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC