(ON HOLD) Even the Evil CAN C...

By Shuku_meimei

There are two sides of the island. The north side and the south side. On the south side there's Mobius villag... More

Before reading the story
Chapter 1: Rumors about other speedsters!?
Chapter 2: New Dangers
New character introductions
Chapter 4: Day gone ALL Wrong to Alright

Chapter 3: Y/n meets Team Sonic Boom

265 11 6
By Shuku_meimei

As soon as I got home I didn't say anything about what happened to me on the mountain top with HIM. Father, Kai, and Maisy all asked where I've been and I simply said that I was at the top of the mountain watching the sunset. Then I went into my room, changed into my pj's, and layed in my bed thinking about that guy that saved my life.

'Could he be one of the rumored speedsters? He sped off within a blink of an eye.Maybe he IS one of the speedsters from the rumorsthat Maisy told me today. OH I DON'T KNOW!!! Oh but his eyes were so beu--HOLD UP WHAT AM I THINKING NOW?!?!?!I don't even know who or what the heck heck even is!!! How could I of all people barely meet a total stranger that's EXTREMELY HOT!!! AGH THERE YOU GO AGAIN Y/N!!!' I though scolding myslef.

My eyes then grew tired and I then fell asleep.

A week later....
3/19/16
Time: noon or 12 p.m.

Shadow's pov

'Although it's only been a week since I last saw that girl that I saved on that mountain top.... I still wondered about her. As much as I tried to forget about ever saving her that day. That memory of me saving her life always found a way back into my mind and my dreams. But there's something different about her. When I first saw her something sparked inside of me. What is this strange feeling I feel when I see her? I don't even know who she even is for peak sake! I still wondered why I even saved her life in the first place. But yet I think I might have feelings for this girl that I don't even really know that well.' I thought, 'Is this feeling I'm feeling for her love? Is this what love really feels like? The thought of one person that you can't ever forget the very first moment you met her? There's no way that I could love someone as beautiful as her! Wait did I just think that? Maybe I do love her even though I don't even know her name. But I don't even know if she's my enemy or not. For all I know she could be either one! She could be good or she could be evil. I don't know. I'm evil. And what if she's good? But all I know is that she's from the north side. If I were to look for her on the north side she could be anywhere on the north side of the island! I HAVE to see her again. I actually WANT to get to know her better. I want to know her more and maybe take her out on a date. The more I'm thinking about her the stronger my feelings are getting towards her.'

Y/n's pov

It was just another day at headquarters. Another hard working day. Another day I still thought about that mysterious guy that saved my life. And still no attack from Plasma YET besides Flame's last attack. We've trained and trained and trained hard to prepare for whenever Plasma was going to attack with her new plasma weapon she got from Eggman. We had Cassie my bestie build really strong blasters for training practice so we can have a better experience of enemies shooting at us that way we'll be able to dodge all their attacks if they have some sort of high tech blaster gun. And tobe honest I liked the idea of it because it was a new challenge for me and the team. Other than that I continued to hear more and more rumors about the blue blur and the black blur. But today was a break day for everyone because my father our commander of Team Strike ordered us that we take a day off since we've been training hard all week. So everyone was basically doing their thing. My brother Kai was punching a high tech punching bag that Cassie made for him since he would always break all the normal punching bags so it would give him a challenge to actually break it but so far he hasn't. Cassie said that it would be impossible for him to break the punching bag since it's made out of vibranium the strongest type of metal there ever is and the most rarest metal there is. Cassie was in her lab making more of her mini bombs for any other attacks from any other element villains. Dawn was counting how much backfilps it takes before she gets dizzy. And Zane our fearless leader was taking a nap. And me? I was doing absolutely nothing. I was just sitting there doing nothing completely bored out of my mind with nothing to do at all. I groaned in boredom. But non of the memebers paid attention to notice.

'Man for once I wish Maisy were here. She'd have something fun for just the two of us to do together. But.... She isn't. She went to go hang out with some other friends of hers she has. And I totally respect that. I can't just keep Maisy all to myself. I already almost lost one sister and I can't lose Maisy either. The thought of losing her.... I wouldn't know what to do anymore with myself. I'd probably lose it.' I thought, 'Then there's that mysterious guy that saved my life.'

My thoughts flooded through every single brain cell in my brain. I then was lost in my thoughts. I then shake my head snapping myself out of my own thoughts and back into reality. I sighed as I got up from where I was sitting and streched.

"Alright I had enough time doing nothing. Imma head out and go for a run." I say heading towards the door, "I'll be gone for a while but if you guys need me just contact me and I'll answer."

"Be careful out there Y/n. Take your double fans just in case anything happens to you." Kai said tossing me my double fans.

"Still over protective about my safety as usual but will do Kai." I reply catching my double fans, "Don't worry I'll be fine. No need to worry."

"Yeah that's hard to believe Y/n." Cassie said.

"Whatever you guys. I'll see ya later. And remember just call me if you guys need anything." I say dashing off before Cassie or Kai could reply.

I run feeling the wind blow through my hair. Oh boy did I always love that feeling. Everytime I feel the wind blow through my hair it's like all my worries disappear and everything is at peace. I continue to run around the north side of the island until I come to a stop to take in a beautiful scenery. I sigh happily but then soon leave wanting to see other beautiful sceneries just like the one I just saw. I then come to a sudden stop.

"I've seen basically every single scenery on the north side but I've never been to the south side yet...." I say.

But then I smirked at the thought of FINALLY exploring the south side of the island. I the dashed towards the south side of the island. I ran exploring about a sixth of the island already and I came to a stop once I spotted a really beautiful scenery. I felt the feeling of being watched but I shrug it off because I've already put myself through enough stress today with my own thoughts.

"I could get used to seeing this all the time." I say, "It's too bad that I won't be able to see this everyday. (Sighs) But that's the consequence of being a hero and being born with extraordinary speed and ice powers."

Shadow's pov

I stumbled up on the same girl that I saved about a week ago. She was looking at a scenery. I watched her and I heard her say something that struck my heart.

"I could get used to seeing this all the time." I say, "It's too bad that I won't be able to see this everyday. (Sighs) But that's the consequence of being a hero and being born with extraordinary speed and ice powers."

'She's a hero.... I just knew it. She's the female speedster from the rumors I've heard when I decided to spy on Team Sonic Boom.' I thought, 'We can't be together. Everyone knows that someone good and someone evil can NEVER love each other. It just wouldn't work out. That would mean that I would have to kill her. The evil always kills but do I really want to kill her? I don't know if I really want to kill her.... I can't kill her.... I JUST can't. Even IF I'm evil. I can't kill someone that I have feelings for EVEN IF I barely even know her.'

Y/n's pov

I take in the scenery for a little bit longer before I run off to explore more of the south side of the island. I still felt the lingering feeling of someone watching me but then again I am overly stressed out by what I was thinking earlier today so I just shrugged it off again. I continue to run but I saw something in the distance. Something blue, another pink, one was yellow, another one was red, and the last one I saw was orange and brown? I get out of their sight's and hide. I get closer by using stealth to get a better look at what they are. As I get closer I then realized that they were fighting robots. Eggman's robots and I saw Eggman there too. I continue to watch them fight until I realized that the pink one wasn't watching her back and a robot was about to catch her off guard. I narrow my eyes and leaped into action. I jumped high into the air while making a bigger than usual ice spike cause this robot was kinda big, aimed it towards the robot, and threw it hitting it directly in the middle of it's body. I then land on top of now the destroyed robot. The pink hedgehog looked at me in shock. I smirked and help her and I'm assuming her friends fight. I created an ice shield to block the shots from the flying robots. I threw my double fans to destroy the flying robots and teared them to pieces.

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE ISLAND?!?!" Eggman shouted shocked.

"What does it look like Egghead I'm taking out your robots that's what!" I snap back, "I should've known you would be on the south side of the island!"

"EVERYONE RETREAT!!!!" Eggman shouted.

Eggman and his left over robots then retreated. I turn to see five pair of eyes staring at me in shock.

"Umm What?" I ask.

"Your the human female speedster I've heard about!" the orange and brown one replied happily.

"There were rumors about me?" I ask.

"Yeah tons I just can't believe that we finally get to meet! Hi I'm Amy Rose but you can just call me Amy." Amy said.

"Names Y/n." I reply.

"I only heard that you were a speedster I didn't know that you have ice powers." The yellow one said.

"Oh?" I ask, "Huh well that's a little shocker."

"Well thank you for the help Y/n although we had it covered." The blue one said.

"Covered as in not watching your teammates back?" I reply.

"Oh she got you there Sonic." The red one said.

"A good team means watching your teammates back despite the situation in the fight." I reply.

"A wise speedster I see." The yellow one said.

"Well I wouldn't consider myself wise but I'd consider myself smart." I say crossing my arms, "So what're your names? You already know mine."

"I'm Sonic the hedgehog." Sonic said.

"I'm Miles Tails Prower the fox. But everyone calls me Tails." Tails said.

"I'm Knuckles the echidna." Knuckles said.

"And I'm Sticks the badger." Sticks said.

"Ok so now we all know who each other are I believe you Sonic I've been hearing about from my village your known as the blue blur." I say.

"Wait really? There's rumors about me in your village? Heh didn't know that I was that famous." Sonic replied.

"Yeah along with some other speedster that the people from my village call the black blur." I add.

"Shadow the hedgehog." Sonic growled.

"Who now?" I ask.

"Shadow is one of our enemies. He and Sonic don't get along to well." Tails explained.

"Yeah he's nothing but trouble I'd watch out for him if I were you Y/n." Knuckles said added.

"Whoa chill I don't even know who this Shadow guy is. Nor have I ever encountered with him." I say.

'Or at least I don't think I have?' I thought.

"So your from the north side of the island I assume." Tails said.

"You got that right. I live in Element village on the north side of the island." I reply.

"Are there others with powers like you?" Amy asked.

"Yeah each villager has a different element power but no one else has the power of speed other than me." I say.

"Well do you wanna hang out? Well that's if you don't have anything to do." Knuckles offered.

"I was actually exploring the south side of the island but yeah I'd love to. I got nothing else to do anyways." I reply happily.

"That's great! Come on I want to show you Mobius village!" Amy said grabbing my wrist.

I only laugh in response in how excited she is to show me Mobius village. Well she wasn't the only one who's excited I'm also excited to see their village as well. So I hung out with Sonic, Amy, Sticks, Tails, and Knuckles for the rest of the day. And I had a blast hanging out with them. They showed me around their village, showed me the beach they had on their side of the island, showed me more of the south side of the isalnd that I haven't seen yet, and showed me where they all lived. I told them more about me and they told me more about themselves as well. Everything was going great until I bracelet started to beep red.

"Are you serious now?" I ask looking at my bracelet.

The red beeping on my bracelet only meant one thing.... TROUBLE.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Amy asked.

"Sorry I have to take this I'll be a minute." I say walking away from Amy, Sticks, Tails, Sonic, and Knuckles.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"Y/n we need you back here ASAP!" Zane shouted, "Flames attacking the village again. SHE'S AFTER MAISY! SHE KNOWS THAT SHE HAS FIRE POWERS! She's causing a total rampage in element village! We need you NOW!"

My eyes widened at that Flame found out that Maisy had fire powers.

"Stall her for now and keep Maisy safe. I'll be there as soon as I can." I reply seriously, "Y/n out."

I run back to Sonic and his friends.

"Sorry I have to go there's trouble in my village." I say to them before I dash off.

'I am gonna make sure that YOU Flame will not lay a finger on my little sister.' I thought with determination.

I run back towards Element village at full speed pushing myslef to go faster. As soon as I see Element village I saw a couple of fires so I use my ice powers to put them out. I saw my team fighting off Flame. Her focus was on them whichgave methe chance of the element of surprise. I attacked Flame from behind. And luckily I had some element cuffs on me too so I quickly cuffed her in element cuffs to prevent her from using her fire powers.

"Took you long enough. Y/n." Zane said.

"Hey don't blame her Zane. I blame you for not calling her sooner." Kai said defending me.

"Hey enough arguing boys what matters now id that we finally caught the girl here." I say.

"Flame you are now under arrest and are now going to be in element prison from now on." Cassie said.

"I'll escape! Just you wait Team Strike! And I'll get my hands on your little sister Y/n and Kai! Just you wait!" Flame shouted.

I then pulled her by her shirt. And looked her dead in the eye.

"As LONG as I'm alive YOU won't lay A FINGER ON MAISY. NOT ON MY WATCH YOU WON'T." I say in a deeply serious voice before I throw her down to the ground, "Get her out of my sights."

Kai nodded and took her away and Dawn went along with him.

"You ok there Y/n?" Zane asked.

"Yeah. Where's Maisy?" I ask.

"She's at the dojo being guarded by your father where it's safe." Cassie replied.

"Thanks Cass." I say before dashing off to my father's dojo.

'This went from a boring day to a good day to a serious day. Just my luck huh?' I thought.

I soon made it to my father's dojo. I then knocked on the door.

"Father it's me. Y/n. We caught Flame. Kai and Dawn are escorting her to element prison." I say.

I heard whispers come from inside my father's dojo.

"Cass told me that you were guarding Maisy when Flame was attacking." I say, "As soon as she told me that you were gaurding Maisy I came here as soon as possible. I wanted to make sure that Maisy was unharmed during Flames attack when she was coming for her."

I then heard footsteps come towards the door. I waited until the door was opened by my father. Before he said anything Maisy bursted out from behind him and hugged me tightly crying.

"Hey it's ok I got you now." I cooed.

"Where were you Y/n?" My father asked.

"I was out on a run and exploring some of the south side of the island." I say, "Dad don't you dare lecture me about how I should've just stayed here in element village. Flames caught and is no longer a threat to Maisy. And Ya know I wanna know JUST why the heck you won't let Maisy see Silvy. Maisy is my little sister and Silvy's her second big sister. I just don't see why you won't let her see Silvy. Kai and I go to see her all the time but yet you won't let your youngest daughter go see her own sister that she doesn't even know."

A/n:
3137 words
Cliffhanger!!!!!! ^-^
I hate to do this to you guys and gals but it's all apart of my plan for the Shadow Boom X reader!!!!
Thing's will get better though I promise!!!!!
I hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter though!!!!!
I put in a lot of effort into typing this whole chapter it took me about a hour and 10 minutes to get this all typed.
I currently don't have chapter 4 ready at all since I am currently planning out the events that will happen in the 4th Chapter.
I promise that the chapter 4 will be just as good as the first 3 chapters!!!!!
I'll tell you this though Y/n and Shadow WILL encounter again for a second time in chapter 4!!!
Ok that's ALL Imma tell ya'll!!!
I love ya'll so much!!!!
Take care!!!!! <3
(3283 words including A/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 182 21
When you think of Mobius, you think of a peaceful Planet where both humans and Mobians live together in peace. Well that's what Mobius used to be li...
5.2K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...
36.8K 696 21
[NOT COMPLETED] On a different version of Mobius, called "Möbius" of "The Meta-Zone", the world is under invasion by an alien race known to the Möbia...
7.3K 200 11
I look around and feel a really bad headache. "Where am I?..." I look down and see my hands full of blood. " How?! "I roll my eyes and try to get the...