Taken

By nikkihope82

Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved a... More

chapter 1~ we're going in...
chapter 2 ~ welcome
chapter 3~ i said it once
chapter 4~ i trust you
chapter 5~ whatever you say
chapter 6~ stressful eyes
chapter 7~ we took care of him
chapter 8~ code red
chapter 9~ im trapped
Chapter 11~ Dont talk to strangers
Chapter 12~ lies into miracles
chapter 13~ just tell me
chapter 14~ i know im not the only one
chapter 15~ impressive McCann
chapter 16~ no chill intended
chapter 17~ Memories
Chapter 18~ you got this
chapter 19~ that is exactly what i said
Chapter 20~ The wood danger
authors note~ please read!
chapter 21~ hawks eye
chapter 22~ i never wanna lose you
chapter 23~ its not that bad
Chapter 24~ No control
Chapter 25~ i just need space
chapter 26~ just for one minute
Chapter 27~ no peeking, no knowing
Chapter 28~ decorations and secrets
Chaoter 29~ just stay out of it
Chapter 30~ lets run through this
chapter 31~ stepping up
Chapter 32~ A Game?
chapter 33~ she put you up to this?
Chapter 34~ welcome to my hood
Chapter 35~ all for you
Chapter 36~ she offically knows everything
Chapter 37~ surprise surprise
Chapter 38~ Rude Awakening
Chapter 39~ Listen to the rules next time
Chapter 40~ Lonely
Chapter 41~ Meet Elliott
Chapter 42~ I'll take care of him
Chapter 43~ fear falls
Chapter 44~ Family affair
Chapter 45~ the lies are over
Chapter 46~ no more
Chapter 47~ out again
Chapter 48~home greetings
Chapter 49~ a whole new world
Chapter 50~ lets get you suited
Chapter 51- bad to worse
Chapter 52: TKO
Chapter 53: throwback
Chapter 54: Its on.
Chapter 55~ drugs dont mix
Chapter 56~ the enemy is yourself
Chapter 57~ it doesnt have to be this way
Chapter 58~ this isnt goodbye
ATTENTION

Chapter 10~ Everyone has a story

5.7K 140 5
By nikkihope82

Jason's pov:

" so we have some options." I said opening the front door and Lauren following me. " and those options are?"

" we go to LA, back to Miami or umm panama?" I lied about panama, if she says she wants to go there then we are really going to go to Italy, and see her father, yes I have thought about this and everything... but i know ill be fine.
.
" ooo panama sounds nice, but I feel more at home in Miami." Lauren said sitting on the couch and Vegas jumping on her. " awe hi Vegas I've missed you." She scratched his head.

" jake doesn't know where we are at right now, so how about we sleep here tonight then leave tomorrow?" I asked turning the tv on and sitting next to Lauren. " sounds good." Vegas laid his head on Lauren's legs and Lauren leaned her head on my chest.

" you know what I think is funny?" Lauren sat up a bit. " what?"

" my uncle was so stupid, he literally took me and put me on a plane thinking I had to go home. Like what if I was there for school or something. I swear Paul's side of family has no brains." Lauren laughed a bit. " where does your moms side live?" I asked looking over at her. I already knew I just want her to think I don't. " well I am Italian, most of them live in italy along with my fathers family and my father, but i have one aunt that lives in south carolina who moved to america with my mother but moved to south carolina for college and stayed there, ive went to italy when i was like 8 years old and met my whole family but that was the only time, my parents got divorced when i was like 10 and my dad moved to italy last year. ive been living with my mother and paul until last year my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and passed away 4 months ago. and then i was stuck with paul." She laughed a bit then looked over at me.

" well they're all over the place." I laughed with her. " yeah, so what about you?" She asked as she started to pet the dog again. " what do you mean about me?" I asked hoping she wasn't meaning my family. " about your family? just because you're in a gang doesnt mean you dont have a family jason."

Shit.

"why do you want to know about my family, its nothing that special..." I asked looking at her. " cause I just told you my whole life story!" her eyes got big and she grinned. " ughh." I groaned. " jasonn." she whinned.

" fine well my dad , he died... And my mom lives in Canada, she and I haven't talked in a while. Only family I'm really close to is my older brother alex who lives in LA, and I'm sorta close with my sister, but she is really against the gang shit. She lives in I think Texas.. Or Arizona. She doesn't have a stationary life cause her husband is in the marines." I said summing everything up. " what's your sisters name?" Lauren asks as she shifts her body so her legs are laying across my lap and she leaned her back against the sofa arm." Brittney." I said as Vegas then walked over and laid his his on my lap next to Lauren's leg. " Jesus anyone else wanna lay on me?" Just as I said that Alfredo came running in and jumped on both me and lauren.

" fredo!" Lauren laughed. " dude get off." I laughed a bit, but fredo always can put a smile on someone's face.
" haven't seen y'all in a while!" Fredo moved so he was sitting across from us.

Lauren just laughed. " yeah things have changed." I said looking over at fredo. " changed how?" Fredo asked leaning back.
"Well I don't feel like I need to run away from you guys anymore." She looked at me and I smiled.
"And she's warmed up to me a bit." I kissed her cheek and she blushed a little.

" well Jason when you have some free time, I need to talk to you." Fredo got up and left. " impressive." I looked over at Lauren and she smiled.
"What? That I let you kiss my cheek in front of someone."
"I'm just happy you're comfortable." I leaned over to her, her eyes were shining. She looked like she wanted me to kiss her. I moved a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned in for a kiss.

Lauren's pov:

" where's Ariana and Brandon?" I asked breaking away from the kiss. " they went out to eat then to arianas parents house." Jason said sitting up. " oh, well you can take care of whatever you need to with fredo, I think I'm going to take a nap, or just go to sleep, it's getting late and today has been longgg." I said getting up.

" which room are you sleeping in?" Jason asked as I started to walk up the huge set of stairs. " what do you mean?" I turned around and crossed my arms. " well you have your room and you have our room." Jason said smartly crossing his arms imitating me. " ours." I smiled and limped up the stairs and stopped at Jason's door.

I looked around, this looked so familiar.... Like , what do I remember this from....?

Oh my god... my dream! My dream about jake and Jason , and how jake teamed up with Jason.

I walked down the hallway in shock cause it seemed so real. I walked to the last room and saw the light on and walked inside. It looked just like the room in my dream, it was all white. I started to panic when the door shut. I looked around and couldn't find anything. But when I looked around my shoulder I saw jake standing right there. He was just standing there. And he had a knife in his hand. It had blood on it. I started to back up. I was now screaming, for Jason. " jason!" " Jason help!" " jay!" " Jason!" I continued to scream his name. I was so scared.

Jason's pov:

Lauren smiled and limped upstairs. I walked over to the den where Alfredo was sitting at the desk on the computer. " what's up bro?" I asked sitting in the chair by him. " we have a mission before you leave, it's easy and small but we have to be careful." Alfredo says clicking the mouse. " ok what do we gotta do?" I ask scratching my head.

" they have a stash at Mario's the bar in the basement, but the security is high shit. We need disguises and girls for this mission." " alright when's the mission?" I asked sitting back. " three days." Alfredo says looking up.
" did you hear that?" Alfredo asks. " was that a scream?" I asked titling my head,
" Lauren." Alfredo said.
"shit." I got up and ran upstairs.

Lauren was screaming my name. I ran into my room but she wasn't in there or the bathroom. I then ran into her room and she wasn't in there either. "Jason!" She screamed my name again. " over here." Alfredo says running down the hallway, I caught up to him and walked into the guest room.

The room was dark and I couldn't see, but I heard Lauren sniffling. " Lauren?" I flicked the lights on. She was sitting against the wall with the most frightened look on her face. " give me a second fredo." I said walking over to her. " hey Lauren it's Jason what's wrong sweety." I bent down and looked at her.
She shook her head and looked at me confused. " jake , where is he, he was just here." Lauren said as she started to shake. " he's not here honey, I promise you he isn't here." I said taking her hand. "I -I -I saw him Jason he was holding a knife he was gonna kill me, wait. Didn't he, why was there blood on the knife?" Lauren said confused and still frightened. " come on you were just having a bad memory."

I really didn't know what else to say I just wanted to get her into my bedroom and to sleep cause she seemed scared. " no Jason I'm scared, he is out there!" Lauren wouldn't move. " Lauren do I have to pick you up cause I will. " I said getting closer to her ready to pick her up. " no don't he's gonna hurt me!"

I picked Lauren up bridal style and she at first kicked around but I whispered in her ear. " he won't touch you, he won't get close to you, you're safe when you're with me. There's no argument with that, I will protect you Lauren, I will always protect you, no matter what I promise." I started to head towards the door. " you promise.?" Lauren asked burying her head in my chest. " I promise!" I flicked the light off and carried her to the room and gently placed her on the bed, I then crawled in on the other side.

" Jason what's wrong with me?" Lauren looked up at the ceiling. " nothing is wrong with you baby, your just going through a state of shock." Just then I remembered I think maybe a day in from the Miami house, Lauren woke up frightened about jake, I think that she thought jake was here because jake was in her dream

." I could of swore I saw him." Lauren said As she got under the covers. " I'll be right back." I got up but she grabbed my arm. " no don't go!" " Lauren I promise you I'll be right back I have to go let the dog out, and I'll be right back up." I kissed her forehead and got up. " okay." She turned herself and closed her eyes. " I love you." I said as I walked out of the room.

Even though Lauren and I kiss and have normal conversations, whenever i say "I love you" to her, she never says it back. And I really wish she would. But im not pushing anything. I just want her to be comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONNEEEEE!!!!!

Vote

Share

Comment
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.2K 34
Torn between to people is tuff, especially when they both look alike. Shay Bourne is just a normal, nerdy teenager minding her business when all of a...
192K 6.6K 48
No one has ever seen Jason McCann and he is the most wanted criminal. Jason goes under the name of Justin Bieber, and unknowingly saves Selena. Story...
920K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...