{Elite imagines}

By suckmydxxx

Some imagines about this amazing show, pls give me requests i will do anything :) More

Hello;)
Drowning [G]
Blame [V]
Not enough [N]
Change [V]
Behavior [A]
Always been you [S]

Never leaving you[A]

3K 56 1
By suckmydxxx

———————————————————————————

Birds were chirping and the sunlight was creeping trough the linnen curtains. I stretched out my arms as i opened my eyes. I rolled onto the other side expecting to see my boyfriend.

I frowned as i saw that he wasn't there.

"I'm on the couch" i heard softly.

Fuck, i'm a sucker for mornings voices but especially his.

"Since when are you up this early" i said smiling as i got up walking towards the couch.

But as i got closer i saw him sitting with his head in his hands.

I sat next to him.

"Are you okay? I asked as i looked at him worriedly.

i could tell something was wrong.

After some silence he finally spoke up.

"Y/n we neer to talk"

Damn those words never mean anything good.

"Ander just tell me" i said getting inpatient.

"We need to break up" he looked at me and but then he quickly looked away avoiding me.

"What the hell Ander why? I said as i got up.

Our relationship was not perfect but none is right?

"I don't love you anymore"

"Really Ander? "You really all of a sudden don't love me anymore?

I guess that explains why he was so distant this last week.

"Sorry" he said as he got his phone and started scrolling on instagram.

"You're fucking joking, are you really serious right now"

He didn't even look at me like i was nothing, like i meant nothing. I wanted to say a thousand things but none actually left my mouth.

"Fuck you Ander" i said as i grabbed my stuff to leave.

I waited at the door for a little bit hoping he would ask me to stay or just anything.

But he didn't.

——-
One week later
——

"Listen babe i understand you're worried that he hasn't showed up to school you still care about him that's normal, but he broke up with you" Lu said as we walled into class

I told my bestfriend Lu straight away. She was just as shocked as i was. I wonder if Ander told his friends that we broke up. I wonder why he hasn't been to school this whole week. I wonder why he fucking broke up with me.

But as always Lu was right, he broke up with me that was his choice and i need to accept that.

"I know but it's just weird, he hasn't been acting like himself lately even before we broke up"

"I thought at first it was just because he didn't like me anymore but now he is unreachable"

"It's probably because of The Guzman and polo situation, it's weighing in him it's understandable"
She said as we went to sit at our usual spots.

"Yeah you're probably right"

Lu talked about how crazy it is that Polo is back and what not. But here i was still waiting for the boy that doesn't love me no more.

Until

He was stood in front of the class. His head was shaved and his posture nervously standing.

Everyone looked at him wondering what he was about to say.

"Goodmorning everybody as you can see i shaved my head, not because i wanted to but because.."

"It's okay" our teacher Mártin said reassuringly.

"I have leukemia"

Everyone in the class was shocked at the news that was just told. Some kids quickly talking to him about his hair that it looked good, that it was going to be okay and what not.

But I still had to proses what just happend.
I couldn't believe it. I had to stop my tears from coming down. I had to stay strong, for him.

Lu gave me a sad look as she hugged me.

It explained his behaviour. My mind cirkeled back to the morning he broke up with me.

The guilt came washing over me. I left i left knowing something wasn't right, i left while he was hurting.

After the schoolday ended i rushed over to Ander as he was about to leave with his mother who also is the principle at our school.

"Ander please wait" I screamed as i tried to catch up with him.

I got in front of him as my hands traveled to his chest out habit. I quickly put them to the side of my body.

"Can we talk please? I said desperate

"I have to go" he said as he walked towards the car door.

"Can i come over later?

Azucena overheard us as she saw the pain in both of our eyes.

"Darling come in the car" she said giving me a saddened smile.

After Azucena telling me that it was no problem letting me tag along with them we were on our way to their home.

The house i spent so much time in, the house were i made some of my happiest memories. I had all this time to think about what i was going to say but once i was alone in his room with him my head was empty.

I sad on his bed. Looking in his eyes. We both wanted to say so much, but the silence was also kinda comforting. But i knew i had to break it at some point.

"I just want to say i'm sorry and that you're really fucking strong, and that i'm here for you"

I had to fight my tears back. But i knew once he were to speak I wouldn't be able to hold it in.

"Come here" he said as he grabbed my arm softly. He put his arms around me as i put my head on his chest. And there they were of course the tears i was fighting to hold back.

He used his hand to hold my chin up so that he could look at my face. His thumb slowly drying my tears.

"I'm sorry i broke up with you"

"When i found out i tried to keep calm but I reality i was freaking out"

"I thought if i'm gonna die i don't want you to hurt, I didn't want you to go trough what i'm going to go trough"

"So i thought it was for the better"

Before i could say anything else my lips crashed onto his. It was a soft kiss a kiss to let him know it was going to be okay. It had to be.

"Ander listen to me you are not going to die okay?

"You don't know that y/n"

"Yes i do it's not you time yet, and i'm going to be there for you if you want to or not"

"I love you so much Ander were going to get trough this i promise"

I said as I held my pinky up.

He laughed, im glad i could still make him smile.

"You serious with the pinky's? He asked in disbelief

"Oh I'm serious" i said jokingly.

As his pinky rapped around mine everything was okay again. When we are together we forget about all the other shit. We smiled at each other before we kissed again. This time with even more passion.

"Y/n?

"Hmm?

"I'm not going to leave you okay?

"I know" i said as i gave him a tight hug.

Things were going to get hard, maybe not get better at all. But my love for him will never die. And neither will he

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
405K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...