You Must Be A Malfoy //Draco...

By MangoWaffles_582

Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: A new Aunt?
Chapter 3: Troll in the Dungeon???
Chapter 5: Whose daughter????
Chapter 6: The Trapdoor
Chapter 7: Goodbye Hogwarts
Chapter 8: Camp June Part 1
Chapter 9: Camp June Part 2
Chapter 10: Saving Harry. Twice.
Chapter 11: Flying Car; Another Letter
Chapter 12: The First Memory
Chapter 13: Truth or Dare
Chapter 14: Picture Perfect
Update To Clear Things Up
Chapter 15: The Twin Brother
Chapter 16: Hufflepuff Friend
Update

Chapter 4: The Ring and the Mirror

6.6K 125 198
By MangoWaffles_582

"Silence!" Dumbledore screamed. It and everyone stop running and round and yelling like crazy people. I didn't even do any of those. I just continued eating my banana bread. "Everyone will, please, not panic."

"Now. Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers, will follow me to the dungeons." I followed the orders. I went in the line of my house. Once we were at the end of the table, I quickly took another two pieces of banana bread. I gave a piece to Merida, Carrie, and myself. I had one piece left. Since Draco is such a jerk, maybe I'll try to make him nice. Even tho I highly doubt that'll work.

"Draco." I said as I walked faster to catch up with him.

"What do you want?" He asked in a rude way.

"Do you want the last piece of my banana bread?" I asked nicely even tho he was extremely rude.

"How do I know you didn't poison the bread?" He asked. Just can't except a piece offering, can ya?

"One; how would I even get poison. And two; it's banana bread. I would never poison banana bread." I replied.

"Fine." He took it and bit into it. "If I become sick tonight, it's your fault."

"Okay. Fine." I said as I walked back over to Merida and Carrie.

-

As we were walking, I saw Harry and Ron move out of their line and head down the opposite hallway. Heading towards the girls lavatory in the side of the dungeon with the troll cages. I had to follow them. Somehow, I got to the hallway without anyone even noticing. Well, Merida noticed, but she was too scared to say anything or even come.

"Ron. Harry." I whispered loudly. They turned around and waited for me to catch up.

"Hermione's in the bathroom. The Troll is down there with her. We need to help." Harry said as we started to speed walk a bit.

Then we heard big footsteps. We hid behind one of the pillars while the troll walked down the hallway towards the bathroom.

"I thought the trolls left the dungeon." Ron said as we pulled him behind the pillar as well.

"Ahh!!!" I heard Hermione scream and ran the fastest I've ever ran. Us three burst through the door. The bathroom stall was smashed and she was under some of the wooden pieces.

"Hermione move!!" I screamed. She crawled to the next shall, but the troll smashed all of them now. We started throwing sticks at the troll while Hermione yelled for help.

"Hey! Pea brain!!" Ron exclaimed, throwing another stick. The troll looked over at Ron and us while Hermione started to crawl under the sink. The troll noticed her and smashed the sink right when she moved over. Harry grabbed the trolls stick before he could smash Hermione to pieces. I slid across the floor, not caring that I just scraped my arm, badly, to make it to Hermione.

Harry landed on the trolls shoulders. When it tried to shake Harry off, his stick was aimed right towards Hermione and me. I went in front of her and the stick hit the sink next to me and my arm. That was the most pain I've ever felt in my life. And I think my arm was broken. Harry stuck his wand in the trolls nose. That was the grossest part. The troll caught Harry's foot and hung him upside down. He tried to hit Harry with the stick, but Harry dodged it.

"Do something!" Harry screamed while dodging another swing.

"What?!" Ron asked while looking around for something to use.

"Anything!!" Harry exclaimed. Ron took out his wand.

"Swish and Flick." Hermione's said while doing the movements.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron said as the troll was about to hit Harry. But his stick was now floating above its head. The troll looked confused and then saw the sick above him. Ron stopped the spell and the stick hit the troll in his face, making him drop Harry. The troll was spinning around, about to fall. Harry quickly scooted away while the troll collapsed.

Hermione helped me up. Harry stood up as well. "Is it...dead?" Hermione asked.

"I don't think so." Harry replied. "Just knocked out." He pulled the wand out of the trolls nose. It was covered in snot. Ron made a disgusted sound.

"Troll boogies." Harry said, wiping it on his robe. That almost made me vomit.

"Uh!" Professor McGonagall said as she saw the troll. Her, Professor Snape, and Professor Quirrell were there now. "Oh my goodness. E-explain yourselves, both of you." She said, looking at Harry and Ron.

Harry was about to say something when Hermione butted in.

"It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." We looked at her in confusion.

"Ms. Granger..?" McGonagall said.

"I went looking for the troll. I read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron, and Y/N couldn't have found me...I'd probably be dead."

"That was an extremely foolish thing to do." She replied while I saw a big scar or bite on Snape's leg. He immediately covered it. "I would expect more rational behavior on your part and I am very disappointed in you, Mrs. Granger.....5 points will be taken from Gryffindor. For your serious lack of judgement." She turned to Harry and Ron, and then me. "As for you three. I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many first year students can take on a fully-grown, mountain troll, and live to tell the tale. 5 points....will be awarded to each of you." Harry, Ron, and I looked at each other with excitement! "For shier dumb luck."

They started to walk away. Professor Quirrell stayed for a moment. "P-perhaps you should go. Mi-might wake up." He said as we walked away. He gave a small, weird laugh.

I broke my arm, so I had to go to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey did something to make the healing process faster, but I just had to wait until it was done. My arm was in white bandages which were wrapped around my arm to my shoulder so it would stay in place.

Merida and I sat at the Gryffindor table the next morning. Hermione told me about something that happened with Ron, Harry, and her. They went into a locked room and there was a giant three-headed dog. Apparently it's name was Fluffy. Why did they not tell me about this before?

"Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on." Ron said, watching as Harry played with his food instead of eating it.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're going to need your strength today." Hermione said.

"I'm not hungry." Harry stated.

"Good luck today, Potter." Professor Snape said from behind us. "Then again, now that you've proved yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin." He looked at me. "Or your own friend." He looked at all of us, then left.

"The explains the blood." Harry said as he watched Snape walk away.

"Blood?" Hermione questioned.

"Listen. Last night, I think Snape let the troll out as a diversion." Harry began. "So he could try to get past that three headed dog, but he got himself bitten. That's why he's limping."

"But why would anyone go near that dog." I asked.

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the volts. Said it was Hogwarts business. Very secret."

"So your saying-" Hermione started.

"-That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." Then Hedwig, Harry's owl flew in and dropped a wrapped up gift. I could clearly tell it was a broom, but they were clueless. Seriously. Sometimes I think I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Bit early, isn't it?" Hermione asked.

"Bit early? I never get mail." Harry replied.

"Let's open it." Merida said. We all started tearing the wrapping paper open.

"It's a broomstick." Harry said with a happy, surprised voice.

"That's not just a normal broomstick, Harry. That's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron exclaimed.

We looked over at Professional McGonagall because we heard Harry's owl. She was letting Hedwig, and smiled at Harry. Harry gave her a smile back. I wish I got a Nimbus 2000. But I don't really care. I just want to try.

In was now Quidditch time. Gryffindor players flew out and onto the field. Then the Slytherins.

"Hello! Welcome to Hogwarts first Quidditch game of the season." Lee Jordan, a first year, Gryffindor announced. "Today's game, Slytherin verses Gryffindor!" The crowd cheered. We all flew into our positions. "The players take their positions while Madam Hooch steps onto the field to begin the game."

Harry and I smiled at each other then looked down at Madam Hooch.

"Now I want a nice, clean game." She paused. "From all of you." She opened the box.

"The Bludgers are up. Followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the snitch is worth 150 points." Lee said as the snitch flew around me and then Harry. "The seeker who catches the snitch, ends the game."

Madam Hooch picks up the Quaffle and throws it up in the air. "The Quaffle is released. And the game begins!"

Everyone starts flying around the place, catching the Quaffle and hitting the Bludgers. Before I could even see anything, someone already scores a point.

"Angelina Johnson scores! Ten points for Gryffindor." Lee announces.

Come on Slytherin. You can do better. The games just begun and Gryffindor already got a point.

I heard Hagrid scream, "Well done!" From the audience. I loved Hagrid, so I didn't really care what team my friends were cheering for. I was guessing that Ron and Hermione were cheering for Harry, and Merida and Carrie were cheering for me. Then the rest were just cheering for their own house. Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs probably are just watching, not caring who wins.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes it to Captain Marcus Flint."

He attempts to get it in a hoop, but Wood hit it back. A few Gryffindor players made it over and passed it to one girl. She threw it into the hoop.

"Another ten points to Gryffindor!"

Marcus took the bat and hit a Bludger right to Wood's stomach, making him fail down to the floor. Slytherin scored a point since there was no one guarding the hoops. "Ten points to Slytherin!" Lee yelled.

Then Flint and another Slytherin player went on either side of Angelina. They made her squished until she fell right into a Gryffindor tower's wallpaper, making her wall all the way down to the ground. After that, they scored another point. It's a tie between Slytherin and Gryffindor now.

I looked at Harry, and the snitch flew right by him. We both immediately flew after it. Then, Harry's broom started going crazy. I knew if I tried to help, it would not only whack me away, but my teammates would probably not be happy that I was helping the opponent. I flew after the snitch, taking quick glimpses at Harry as I went.

As I flew past one of the Gryffindor towers, I heard Hagrid say, "What's going on with Harry's broomstick?" Then, I saw Hermione whisper to Ron. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they pointed to Snape. He was chanting something.

Was he hexing Harry's broom? But then I also saw Professor Quirrell chanting something as well. Are they working together? Or is one of them helping? Then Snapes robe caught on fire. I quickly looked when Snape lost eye contact, and Harry's broom was still twitching. Then Quirrell fell over, and the broom stopped. Were we thinking about this all wrong? Was Quirrell the enemy? No. I need to focus on the game. Besides, we have proof because of Snape's cut on his leg. Don't we? Whatever

I went back to chasing the snitch. Harry was starting to get back on his broom, so I had to be quick. It got close to the ground, so I did something that I would never do when my arm is broken. I jumped off my broom, rolled on the floor, then stood up. My arm hurt a little bit, but I wasn't worried about that. I felt something in the back of my throat. I tried coughing it up. The it popped out, onto my hand. The Golden Snitch.

"She's caught the snitch!" Lee stated. "Y/N Weasly receives 150 points for catching the snitch."

Madam Hooch blew he whistle and said, "Slytherin wins!" I held up the snitch and the people at the Slytherin towers were cheering like crazy. My Slytherin teammates circled around me and cheered.

Once we got back inside the school, everyone ran up to me.

"That was amazing, Y/N!" Ron exclaimed.

"Brilliant!" Hermione added.

"Congrats." Harry said with happiness, but I could tell he was a little sad he didn't win.

"Y/N!!" I heard someone familiar call out. I turned around, and Merida hugged me.

"You were splendid out there! Congratulations!!" She exclaimed. Carrie came over too and gave me a high-five.

I got back to my Common Room and everyone cheered for a little bit. Including Malfoy which was a shock.

"Nice job out there, Y/N." He said as I sat down on the couch. He was on the opposite side.

"Thank you, but if you're just being nice to be because I won a game for your house, then I'm still not going to be your friend." I stated before he could say anything else. Then I started to walk towards the stairs to the girls bedroom.

And I could've sworn I hear Draco say something like, "She's different from the rest." And I'm not sure if that was a good omg or a bad thing, but I didn't really care.

And just like that, it was Christmas Eve.

Ron and I were playing Wizard Chess while Harry watched how to do it. Harry and I took turns versing Ron since he was the best.

"Knight to E5." Harry said as the White Knight moves to that position. Hermione was now over here, looking at the game.

Ron looked at his options and then smiled. "Queen to E5." He said as the Red Queen moved there and smashed Harry's Knight.

"That's totally barbaric." She said.

"That's Wizards Chess." Ron replied. We looked down at Hermione's bag. "I see you've packed."

"I see you haven't." She replied, looking at Ron and me.

"Change of plans. Our parents have decided to go to Romania. To visit our brother, Charlie. I replied.

"He's studying dragons there." Ron added.

"Good. You can help Harry then." She replied, moving her head towards Harry. "He's going into the library, to look for more information on Nicholas Flamel."

"We've looked a hundred times." I replied.

"Not in the restricted section." She replied, leaning in. "Happy Christmas." She said as she walked away.

"I think we had a bad influence on her." Ron said.

-

It was Christmas morning!

"Y/N! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Merida said as she shook me awake. We ran and giggled down the stairs. I took a look at the Slytherin's tree, and it was beautiful. Well, more like a snake decorated tree with green, silver, and black ornaments. I still loved it.

I ran to see the presents. The first present I found of mine was from my mom and dad. It was a green and gray striped, turtleneck sweater with my initial on it. I think it looks really cute. Next thing was from my Aunt Emmy and my new Aunt Neatha. They got me a beautiful necklace. It was a elegant snake wrapped around the bright moon. I always loved the night sky.

"Can you put this one me?" I asked Merida.

"Oh. Uh-of course." She said a little with a little bit of a nervous voice. Why was she nervous to put a necklace on me? Maybe.....probably.....I mean it could be a possibility. And me being the person I am who wants to get straight to the point, I ask, "Are you a part of the lgbtq+ community?"

She froze when I said that. She quickly hooked the necklace and moved over to the tree. "Um..oh...here's another present for you." She said, completely ignoring the question.

"You can tell me. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm in the community as well." I replied, taking the present.

"Yes....I am." She replied, feeling embarrassed.

"That's cool. What's your sexuality? Or are you still questioning like me?" I asked.

"I'm..lesbian." She seemed so embarrassed at that point. She just didn't want to talk about that anymore, so I didn't bring it up.

I saw a gift that was from Merida. "Is this from you?" I asked, showing her the label.

"Oh. Yeah." She replied. I started opening it up. The first thing in there was more banana bread. I laughed because she knew I loved it. There was also an old fashioned camera.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much!!!" I said as I gave her a huge hug. "I'm literally going to take a picture of everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I was so happy. But then of course, that changed.

I saw one last present for me under the tree. It didn't have a name on it again. But this time it was a present, not a letter. Merida went to the bathroom, so I decided to open it when she was gone. There was a small box with a tie around it. And there was a note next to it. I decided to open the note first.

Dear Y/N,

Two secrets you need to find are close to being solved. One secret that you all want to find out, and another that the one you trust most knows about, but never told you. Just don't go too crazy when you see the reflection.

Sincerely,
B.J.

What does it mean by that? I took the little box out, and untied it. I was scared to open it, but I had to. Once it opened, there was a ring. A little note with one sentence was on the side of the box. "Use it well, for it could cause great harm who in the wrong hands." How can a ring cause great harm?

**Before you continue, I just want to say that I got inspired by Lord of the Rings TwT. So if you watched that, you'll know what the ring does. But for those who don't know, you'll read about it in the next few sentences TwT.**

The only odd thing about it, was that it felt like it was pulling me to put it on. I had to do it. I put on the ring. Then the world became a shade of gray. I didn't know what was happening. Merida walked out of the bathroom. She stood right in front of me, but didn't look down.

"Y/N?" She asked while looking around. "Where'd you go?" Can see not see me? Am I invisible??

I took the ring off and pretended like I just sat back down.

"Oh. There you are. Where were you?" She said, turning to face me.

"I forgot something upstairs, so I went to go get it." I lied.

When it was dinner time, Harry told me about the invisibility cloak that he got for Christmas. I was so shocked to hear that he had it, since I had an invisibility ring of some sort. But I didn't want to tell anyone about it. At least not yet. I suggested to him that it probably means to use it in the restricted area of the library, then I went back to the Slytherin table.

sorry for all the time skips TwT

It was about 1 am, but I couldn't sleep. And I could think about was the ring. I put it on again and looked through the mirror in the girls bathroom. My reflection didn't show. Then I took the ring off. And my reflection returned. This is creepy but cool at the same time.

The next morning, at breakfast, Harry told the rest of us about The Mirror of Erised. That made me think of the note I got. It said "Just don't go too crazy when you see the reflection." Maybe it means the mirror's reflection! I told them I had to use the bathroom, but I went to the library instead. I had my ring on so I hopefully wouldn't get caught.

I went to the door and walked into the room with the mirror. I looked down until I made it right in front of the mirror. Then I took the ring off, and looked up. It showed me in the center with two adults in the back. Kind of like Harry's, except, I didn't know these people, but they looked like me. I felt like I knew them but I didn't.

If this mirror shows my biggest desire, who are they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14.4K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
8.3K 238 73
Spin off of "Winning Over Slytherin". If you want to read this one, you should go back and read my first book first so you're not confused. Mal & Dra...
9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
120K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...