Justice

By Rosemusic18

10 years ago... the JSA and the ISA fought, when the ISA won it changed the whole future. When we start this... More

coming soon.
Graphic Gallery
justice
extended cast.
― part one.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
thirteen au.
Note.
Sequel and Prequel Info.
Questionare.
fourteen.

zero

1K 23 12
By Rosemusic18

Zero.
"You're dating that Bitch!"

― LOOKING BACK UP TO THE BRICK EXTERIOR I GLANCE TO SEE THE ROSES WERE STILL WATERED. When I was glancing around the old sights I used to view every time driving up the paved driveway of my childhood home. When I first left Blue Valley for half a semester down in Star City, I didn't believe I missed home that much until this very moment looking at the scenery that I haven't seen in the past four months. The car kept approaching the house. I grabbed my small handbag knowing that I would be home soon; back to trying to fit back in or get back to high school here in Blue Valley.

When I got out of the car and grabbed my bags I thanked the driver paying him, and then pulling my bags through the door, as I walked in I heard nothing but silence since Henry might be at school today. And my father probably is at work also so I have the house for the moment until I saw one of the maids. She looked back and was in shock with my arrival, I guess my message didn't come through; stupid letters and how long it takes them to send.

"Oh, my Ms.King your back." She said still shocked as I smiled at her, "Hello. I'm sure my brother is out right now?" I asked her as she nodded coming up to help me with my bags until a vase was about to fall and she started to try to catch it until I did as my reflexes caught it. She then looked back up at me as I put the vase back, "I can take my bags to my room. You should take a break." I told her as she then looked back up to me with her eyes questioning me as I nodded and she left me in the front room with my bags.

I grabbed my suitcase once again as I started heading up the stairs walking around the hallway seeing the familiar look in the halls, the bookshelf with some of the books, and the very little photos of my mother, and my brother and I. The whole shelf wasn't that big and was made out of walnut wood, and it held only photos and some paperweights.

When I opened the door to my room, I could see the same light red bed sheets folded, along with my white comforter and pillows at the top of the bed. I sat my suitcase and bags on my bed as I looked up to my walnut shelf on my light grayish shaded walls. I looked up to see a photo of my best friends Cameron Mahkent, and Stephaine Lance when we all went to France for a week in the Summer a year ago.

I knew what I had to do, as I grabbed my red leather jacket and my sunglasses, as I closed my door and headed out with my small bag in my hands. I walked down the stairs and headed to the door when I didn't see anyone and checked the time; 2:13. Seventeen minutes before school ends, and forty-seven minutes before volleyball practice. As I then left out the front light wooden door, and I continued to walk down the driveway to one of our two garages and put in the code, 6174.

I watched as the light doors started to open revealing the candy apple red 1961 impala that my father got me when I got my driver's licenses a few months back before I left for Starling City, down in Illinois. I looked at the white strip down near the middle of the door, as I finally got in and left the light-colored doors of the garage. When I started approaching the gates once I headed off on the black paved roads of Blue Valley to Blue Valley Highschool.

I went down near the town square where I got some looks at me, and some friendly waves as I waved back at a few as I continued watching the road in front of me. I headed my way as I parked by the back of the school once I arrived knowing that Cameron would head out through the backdoor, and I could head in to go find Stephaine.

As the engine stopped after I pulled the key out of my car, and before I knew it the time said 2:29. Before my mind could process the bell rang and I started watching students walking out the back door as I started heading through the crowd that was going the opposite way as everyone was looking at me. Before I knew it I walked in and saw the green and light brown jacket of Cameron as he was grabbing his books from his locker.

"You know if you don't stop staring it's going to be more creepy," Cameron said as I jumped knowing that I should stop staring before it gets any more confusing or awkward than the moment it. "That is not how you welcome your friend Cameron, but if it is then I should head back to Star City at least it was bigger than Blue Valley," I told him as I knew he was glaring at me on the other side of the locker until he closed it and we hugged.

"When did you get back Red?" He asked as I laughed, "This afternoon. My classes ended two days ago, but there were no other plane tickets back here yesterday." I told him as he looked at me, "How much did I miss?" I asked him as he looked at me and then I knew the answer, enough. I miss enough drama, and now coming back that enough might be something that doesn't benefit me whatsoever. "What happened this time?" I asked as we walked the other way heading to the gym, "That isn't my subject to tell you. But it's pretty bad red." He said as I looked at him, "Pretty bad as in I should drop out, or pretty bad as I should go back to Star City full time?" I asked him as we stopped in the middle of the hallway and people stared at both of us, mostly me with death glares.

"Pretty bad as in both." He continued, "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow." Cameron said as we both hugged one more time as he left back the other way leaving me out in the open hallway. 2:45. Still, fifteen minutes to catch a certain player on the volleyball team from her summer/fall training until Spring season.

I continued to walk down and I started approaching the gym when I saw a familiar locker on the way with the words, 'slut' on it. "Oh No," My mind was saying as I know what Cameron was referring to as 'pretty bad'. It might be way worse than just "pretty bad" with the way the word is sprawled across her locker like. Along with all the glares from some of the people who used to look at me more friendly. But hey at least I still have Stephaine and Cameron; like any other time, my brother does something stupid. But this.... This is way past stupid it's more terrible.

I finally walked past the shame that I felt for not being here for Yolanda, or to tell my idiot of a brother to stop his shit. But you know our futures always don't give us everything we want. I finally arrived at the big crimson red double doors as I opened the doors to the gym that was big but after Star City Highschool nothing seems to be bigger than their main gym, and their seven other decent-sized gyms. I look up yet to see any of the blonde hair volleyball players yet, "was I wrong?" I thought before I heard something from behind me and turned around as my mouth opened in agape.

"Mya?" The voice asked as I nodded and Steph came up and hugged me as I saw her blonde hair was in her face instead of in her usual high ponytail for volleyball. "When did you get back? How was your trip?" She asked as I laughed, "I will have to tell you so much, later and probably this weekend when I come to your house." I told her as she nodded, "I'm surprised you came back to this small town, once you saw Star city." She told me as I laughed.

"I will always come back to Steph because one this is my home town, and two I wouldn't have left you and Cameron here alone," I told her as she smiled a bit as she looked down. "What happened?" I said as she looked at me. "We need to go Mya, before the cheerleaders get here." She stated as I laughed. "I am their Co-Captain." I said as she shook her head at me and a few blonde strains fell down to her face.

"You were until Cindy Burman became Captain and took over the squad. She kicked you off your place, and gave Co-Captain to Jenny Williams." She told me as I scoffed, "Ok that bitch is trying to ruin my highschool years because everyone likes me." I told her as she then looked down.

"What happened?" I asked her as she looked at me, "Cindy Burman sent semi-nude photos of Yolanda on the day of student body election. And now..." She said before I heard laughter come in the gym as it died down and I looked back to see the cheerleading squad and Cindy Burman.

"Well look who it is girls the traitor Maya King." She said with a snotty voice and I felt Stephaine try to pull my wrist and pull me back, "Leaving again so soon." She said as I turned back from the door. "And you're still the same bitch you were Cindy." I said as some of the old squad members looked at me. And she just laughed, "And all you are is just a spoiled girl Maya King." She said as I nodded, "But you know it would be awfully rude to insult your brother's girlfriend." She said as I wanted to hit her so bad right now in front of the squad just to knock that smirk she had.

"Oh so my brother wanted to date the biggest bitch in school, whatever but mess with me or my friends Cindy Burman and I assure you I could...no I will kick your ass." I told her as I was going to walk out, "And you know it's awfully rude to insult your boyfriend's sister." I said before closing the door and walking out next to Stephaine. "So when did that start happening?" I asked her as she looked at me as we continued walking back to the back door.

"Your brother started dating Cindy back about a month and a half ago." She said as I looked at her, "So not only did I lose one of my favorite activities to do after school, my brother is dating one of my enemies now." I told her knowing my tone snapped at her, "I'm guessing it happened after the election?" I asked her as she nodded, and her blue eyes were shining in the light.

"I know my brother is at football practice but I'm going to go to the diner and do you want to join?" I asked Stephaine as she nodded, "And once I get home I'm talking to my idiot brother." I scoffed putting my sunglasses back on as we headed outside and into my car.

Once we arrived at the diner and went inside we saw Cameron as we joined him at the table seeing he was drawing in his journal once again. "I knew you guys would be here, but what happened this time?" He said as I laughed. "Well it has been three months since we have seen you." Stephaine as I smiled, and Cameron continued drawing until the waitress came by and saw us.

"Welcome back Ms.King." The waitress said as I smiled, "Thank you it's good to be back here." I told her as she nodded knowing my order already since Stephaine and I always have shared an order of fries, and then we all get milkshakes as we all sit here and talk for awhile or just sit here in peace while Cameron draws and Stephaine and I listen to music while we work on class assignments.

When she came back she was about to knock over something when I quickly used my senses and caught it and Cameron glanced up in curiosity, and Stephaine was trying to take in what just happened, "Thank you Ms.King." She said as I nodded, "Thank you." I quickly said as they both looked at me wondering why all of a sudden I was able to catch it so fast without truly looking at the waitress.

"When did you start being able to do that?" Cameron asked as I smiled, "Archery Classes everyday after school, and on the bus ride back the boys would knock down all of our stuff and I just picked up on how to catch arms, and falling stuff." I told him knowing that part of it was a lie, but I knew I couldn't tell him about it.

"When did you start getting into archery?" Stephaine asked with her blue eyes being curious knowing that I was lying since we have known another, and have spent more time with each other than best friends usually do; more like sisters do in a way. "I just wanted to try something new and besides when else would I learn archery?" I asked her as she shot a glare that only I could see as she grabbed a fry and ate it thinking about something else. I always wondered why she had to be so stubborn to an answer at times.

We all just sat there for another hour and a half until we all had to leave and Cameron decided to walk home instead of riding with us. And as we passed the diner and the shops in town, we continued our ways waving at people passing the park, and starting to pass a few houses. We saw one that was light blue, and had gray roofing, along with a white trim. It wasn't an old house, but it wasn't new, and it was on sale like most of the houses around here due to it being more of a small town, than Star City where everyone was around, and houses came up rarely.

Once we continued down a few more blocks we finally stopped at a corner house that was similar to the one a few blocks down being two stories, white trims including on the porch, and windows. With a tree in front of the house by the cable lines. It also had a few bushes in front of the sidewalk leading up to the house, but it also had a few more trees behind it.

After I parked on the side of the road I watched as an old familiar face walked out with her brown locks, light pale skin, dark pink lipstick, and her dark brown grizzly bear eyes. She continues to walk up to the car as I get out along with Stephaine who just grabs her school bag and the woman continues to approach us.

"I didn't know you were home early. I thought you would be working at the gym longer with Lawrence Crock." Stephaine spoke as the wind around us started to pick up and blow her blonde hair into her face as she raised her arm to grab the hair that fell in her own face and to pull it back.

"He let me off early today since I just read a twitter post about how Maya is back here in Blue Valley from one of the cheerleaders." The woman said as she came over and hugged me. "But it is good to see you Maya." She said as I nodded and gave into the hug.

"It's good to see you too Helena." I said as we let go and she looked at me smiling, "Well it is great to see you since you left for Star City three months ago." She said as I nodded.

"It's good to be back, it was fun at first, but I just missed the small town style, and culture we have here in Blue Valley." I told her as she nodded, "But I should go before dinner is ready so I can see my brother." I told her and Stephaine as they both smiled and understood.

"I will see you tomorrow Steph." I told her before hugging her goodbye. "It was good seeing you again Helena." I told her as she hugged me one last time before I headed back to my car and I started it and waved at them goodbye watching as they both walked up to the porch.

I drove down similar streets that I saw earlier, as time seemed to pass when I was driving past the town, the breeze in the air, and the quietness of the street that I was currently on heading back to my house. I continued to drive down the road until I turned into the light gray pavement of the driveway as I saw the house in sight like I did earlier but instead I opened the garage to see Henry's car was back in his side of the garage and I saw the mud on his tires, and the side of his car door.

Once I was parked in the garage and closed the door behind me I walked up the long driveway up to the house quickly checking on my roses knowing the garden keeper must have taken care of them for the past few months. I smiled as I watched a bee land it's fluffy body into one of my red roses seeing the light pollen on his back, along with the yellow and black colors that were boldly on its body like every other bee.

Then I opened the door and walked into the hallway into the kitchen as I saw the maid from earlier had returned and I greeted her with a smile, seeing that she was hard at work with dinner as I stepped in behind the counter.

"Sra. King, lo tengo cubierto." (Ms.King I got it covered.) She said as I smiled at her shaking my head knowing that she was too busy and I saw how much she was struggling with the meat.

"No, no lo tienes cubierto. Déjame ayudarte." (No, you do not have it covered. Let me help you.) I said as she nodded and let me start helping with the meat as I helped pound it down with a mallet. As I continued to help her for a few minutes until you heard a familiar voice from upstairs, as you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Gracias por ayudarme." (Thank you for helping me out.) The chef said as I nodded, "De nada." I said responding to her smiling as I quickly washed my hands and stepped back to the otherside of the counter. I watched as the footsteps continued to approach the kitchen as I looked over.
When I glanced up next I saw my brother Henry Jr. standing in the doorway, "Maya?" He questioned as you laughed. "Yes Henry." I said as I got up and hugged him.

"So?" I told him sitting across from him staring him in the eyes. "You're dating that bitch." You said as he looked at you with wide eyes. "Cindy is not that bad when you get to know her Maya." He said as you scoffed.

"Out of all the people you could be dating even after what you did to Yolanda." You said seeing her had a bit of a sad glance in his eyes before anger filled them for a moment, "You chose to date Cindy." I told him as he groaned.

"So what Maya?" He snapped as you glared at him as your chef was watching and you excused her from the room. "Do you know what she did to me, to Stephaine, she is not a good person deep down. So you chose to do all of this when I was gone." I told him as I walked out of the room and passed the chef in anger before I softly spoke, "Volveré a cenar" I told her as I started heading up to my room and slammed my door.

I then glanced up to see a photo from ten years ago of my mother, my brother, and I all happy before she died one day after school, and I never understood why. Out of all the things why I didn't understand that, but what I didn't know was that I would find out a few months in the future.

-------------

(A/N:)

Hey everyone I am happy to finally release zero which is sort of similar to the prologue in a sort. But maybe even its own small chapter.

Let me all say thank you for the support I have on my Stargirl books. I appreciate everyone for getting A New Society up to 1K reads and all the votes and comments. I really do appreciate the support.

But unlike that book this book has one main character, and three supporting character that you will see there stories when the book progresses in flashbacks, POVs, etc.

But I do hope you enjoy i wont be able to write that much the next few days other than gif imagines because my computer is being taken in today to get its fans fixed and I might not get it until later this week or beginning of next week. But I will be back and try to work my hardest with my phone.

For now,
Xoxo - Rosemusic18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 125 20
"And I fell from the pedestal, right down the rabbit hole. Long story short, it was a bad time. Pushed from the precipice, clung to the nearest lips...
32.1K 1K 18
"I've seen that look in your eyes It makes me go blind ...
13K 518 37
Redamancy (n) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full. Freya never expected her life to turn out the way it did. Let alone h...
113K 1.9K 18
Annie has always been the shy, quiet girl who would rather read a book then go out and socialise. When a unexpected incident happens, Annie lands he...