Back to the Beginning

By miralove341

After an untimely death of a buisness tycoon matt tucker Carina white an aspiring agent in the mystery depar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15

Chapter 14

0 0 0
By miralove341

A dainty cabin
In the middle of nowhere
Huwaii
10:30....

"That....that....cunning bastard....i just wanna....ugghh!!"

I had been pacing from every nook and cranny of this room because of that aargghh!!!. I'm suprised that i hadn't dug a hole in the floor with the way i'd been dragging my foot on the dark oak wooden floor. Finally having enough i collapsed on the bed blowing out a piece of hair out of my face.

"I need to take control of the situation" i said to myself as i sat up.

Firstly i need to find out where exactly i am and how to get out of here. Although the mystery of Emiliano is very intruging i prefer my freedom more. And so i'll wait ....wait until when the world is asleep then i'll strike....

[°°°°°°]

It was time.....

I thought as i laid on the bed staring at the digital alarm clock to my right. Its bright red digits read 2Am. The ideal time to strike.

I immediately sat up as quietly as i could and got of the bed. I had since changed back to my original outfit before i had to change to the dress. I quickly put on my hiking boots and fixed myself before i sneaked out of the room. Most of the floor board creaked under my weight making me cringe. I tried to avoid any creaky floor board as i shuffled across the living room to the front door which looked really far away right now.

After a long shuffling of feets i finally reached the door.

Phew...

I thought as i twisted the knob only to find out it was Locked.

"Shit" i cursed silently into the night as i mentally smacked myself for forgetting this simple peice of information.

No worries i'll just use the window...

Wow....i've been jumping out a lot of windows lately...

'Yeah no thanks to you'

My inner voice snorted as i silently made my way to the window.

Oh hello there old friend..

I remarked sarcastically as i struggled with the latch on the window.

Hi hon did you miss me...

My sub consciousness replied in a sickly sweet tone batting her eye lashes at me.

Wow.... I really do need to see a doctor. I think i'm going cuckoo...with all these talking to myself .

"Ah..hah" i exclaimed as i finally figured out the latch unlocking the window in the process.

"Sweet..sweet freedom" i grinned as i hauled myself out of the window.

"What are you doing"

"Aaaahhh!!!" I yelled as i clutched my chest for my dear life taking in heavy breaths As i twirled around to come face to face with....

Nothing...

"Oh thank goodness...just a dream" i sighed as visibly relaxed and refocused on the mission at hand.

I sneaked all the way to the black audi as i kept on looking back afraid that it wasn't a dream.

Lord knows what he'd to me if he caught me.

I immediately relaxed as i resided in the comfort of the car.

"I did it" i giggled as i clutched the car wheel.

"Ha take that you jerk" i said as i started the car up and reversed back to the way we came from till i reached the main road before i sped off.

[°°°°°°°]

Running away may have been one of the worst decision i've ever made. I was so blinded by the thought of escaping that i had forgotten about the neccesities i might need along the way like food,  clothes,  shelter and mostly money.

So right now as i leaned outside my car with no civilians in sight and only a gas station across the road.

I dug my hands into the my pockets to reveal the small wad of cash i found in the car's compartment.

"I can do this" i mentally chanted as i started crossing the road over to the gas station with a little convenience store behind it.

The bell chimed as i pushed the door open. The cool air of the store washed over me making me sigh in immense pleasure my body mentally thanking me for escaping the supposed heat wave outside.

The sun had risen not too long ago alerting me of how long i had been driving and providing me with a sunny view  saving me from wasting my fuel on head lights.

"Good morning....what do you want to buy" a less than concerned voice chirped with a not so believable enthuisiastic voice.

I looked up to see a rusty middle aged man with yellow teeths and a beer belly lazingly reading a swimsuit modelling magazine.

"Errmm....hi i just wanna buy some stuff so i won't bother you" i replied in a hesitant voice eager to get away from him seeing as he hadn't noticed me yet.

But as fate would have it he looked up once he heard my voice. His creepy gaze paused at my face before his gaze travelled down to my body not so subtly taking his sweet time as a sly smirk grew on his crusty lips.

"Oh no need to do that...i can help with whatever your looking for" he heavily leaned foward his stinky breath washing over my facial features making me shiver in disgust which he clearly mistook as something  else seeing as he reached out for my hand. But i was quick to hide my hands behind my back as i backed away from him making him frown.

His frown soon changed to one of fear as he glared at something or someone making me frown in confusion as i continued backing away from him only to bump into a granite wall.

The frown on my face increased as i suddenly grew panicked. A muscular arm snaked around my torso pulling firmly the sudden movement making me gasp in suprise.

Wait walls don't have hands......

I thought as i felt a warm breathing on my neck sending shockwaves of pleasure down my body. I suddenly paled as i realised who was behind me.

"H-h-how did you find me" i asked after seconds of standing still in shock.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he remarked as his deep husky voice filled my senses. His hot breath fanning my ear and turning my limbs to jello. Which he seemed to notice as his grip tightened on me.

Beeechh run!!!!!......

My inner voice yelled in my mind shocking me out of my trance as i finally came to senses.

I stomped my feet angrily on his left feet making his hold on me loosen but not a single groan of pain from him. I didn't waste time shoving myself off him and sprinting out the door to the car where a black range rover was parked next to it.

Just as my hand touched the car door,  i felt my surroundings tilt as i suddenly lost my balance. In a blink of eye i was dangling over a shoulder with a ripped back in my line of sight shielded by a form fitting black t-shirt.

"Put me down you-you....ughhh!!!!" I yelled suddenly aggravated by the situation.

How could i be so....so careless..

I reprimanded myself as i dangled mindlessly over his shoulder watching the world  from an uncomfortable position. Luckily for me no one was out yet to witness this embarrasing moment.

I'm jolted from my thoughts as i'm roughly shoved into the back seat of the black range rover the audi long forgotten as he harshly slams the door in my face causing the car to tremble with the force.

"You should have just let me go" i yelled as i crossed my arms and let out an angry huff. But all i got in reply was silence as he started the car and sped down in the opposite direction o came from.

Here we go again........

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter but i'm trying best to ensure that i update faster. And to all those who have read to this point just know that i love you guys so much😘 and don't forget to vote and comment.......

Farewell my lovelittas_

  For now_😏........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 315 31
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
28.3K 982 53
Content warning-strictly 18+ | THE STORY HAS BEEN SHIFTED TO 'GOODNOVEL', YOU CAN READ IT THERE. THANK YOU FOR GIVING IT A TRY. 'Betrayal' that's w...