Why Am I Elena Gilbert? 3 - O...

Door crazyKate92

Si- Elena, Their New Kids and Her Mates land in the Avengers. Of course after that only chaos and madness fo... Meer

Chapter 1 - Falling Into A Faculty
Chapter 2 - Questions and Headquarters
Chapter 3 - Meetings and Helicarriers
Chapter 4 - Stuttgart Germany
Chapter 5 - Thor and Loki + The Odd People
Chapter 6 - The Helicarrier Part 1
Chapter 7 - The Helicarrier Part 2
Chapter 8 - The Helicarrier Part 3
Chapter 9 - Helicarrier Part 4
Chapter 10 - Off To New York
Chapter 11: Battle Of New York
Chapter 13 - Pregnancy
Chapter 14 - Bonding With Tony
Chapter 15 - Bucky Barnes
Chapter 16 - Group Activities
Chapter 17 - Babies
Chapter 18 - Thanos Mikaelson
Chapter 19 - Family Therapy
Chapter 20 - Years Later

Chapter 12 - Doctor Banner

6.6K 320 67
Door crazyKate92

3rd POV

They were sitting in the lab at Stark Industries waiting for Bruce to get done with the blood tests. She can't die, they already know that. But if she can get sick then what else can happen?

After the Battle Of New York just hours before they've been feeling anxious. None of them are certain about what's wrong. Tyler believes that she's pregnancy, some of the others think that it's more likely to be a bad side effect of the ritual that happened months ago.

Tony is standing against the wall in the lab with his brow frowned in thought as the universe travelers talk amongst themselves. He knows that none of them are gods, but he knows that they drink blood, well, not all of them do.

Fury is standing outside of the lab with Steve, Natasha and Clint while they wait for the testing to be completed. The witch twins are talking to Thor and Seth about their over thousand years of life while stuck as sparkling vampires.

Banner lets out a sigh, he tested it three times just to make sure, she's pregnant. Turning towards her and the other mates in the room he walks over and smiles a little.

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

Elena's mouth pops open in shock as her mates look at her in surprise, in a shaky voice she asks "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I checked it three times just to make sure."

Elena bites her lip as her heart thunders in her chest, she doesn't fear having children. But to give birth without her mother seems horrifying all on its own.

"Okay." She says with a small smile. "Thank you Dr. Banner."

"Just call me Bruce please." He says with a chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck, "I can feel your anxiety, do you want to talk about it?"

Elena bites her lip again as Kol and Kai grab her hand gently "My mom won't be here, she was always there when I gave birth. Once my sister was as well and I just. ."

"You feel scared." Tony says from the other-side of the room. "We can all feel it, but we'll offer you support. All of us will."

"We're here for you love." Klaus says and then chuckles lightly, "Pregnant, I didn't expect that."

"Me either. It's a good thing that you didn't get hurt during the battle, who knows what would've happened to the baby." Paul adds with a frown.

Wrapping her arms around her stomach protectively she frowns, she can't handle the thought of harm coming to babies or children, she just can't.

"The baby is fine Lena." Damon says as he crunches down in front of her and looks at her eyes. "The baby didn't get hurt okay?"

"I know" she tells him softly as she frowns, she made it very clear while she was stuck with her first husband that she'd kill him if he ever harmed a child. "I can't, no one will hurt them ever."

"Of course not Darling, if someone tries to then we will kill them." Kol says sternly.

"Any children we have will be protected."

Elena lets out a sigh, no one has ever hurt her children before and while these men aren't dangerous to her or her children her mother isn't there just in case something happens to her. But she trusts them to be able to watch them if god forbid something happens to her now that she. .

"Good, because if they're hurt I'll kill anyone who harms them. Anyone." She says as she lets out a long sigh.

"Our mother will help you with the birthing if you'd like or one of your friends."

"I think that's a good idea, female support will help, even if you have Natasha, Anna and Leah more friends can't hurt right?" Damon says with a frown.

She really needs to have a girls day, can the rest of them dimension jump here? Jeremy is out in New York with Anna and Leah right now exploring, so its a logical assumption that somehow the others can come here as well. Of course Esther can, probably with Esme and Carlisle in tow.

"Alright, Nik, Kol, can we call your mother?" I ask them a little nervously.

Rebekah, I wonder, she should be giving birth in about a month? Would she be able to come? If not then maybe just Bonnie and Caroline would be nice, she misses them.

"I wonder if Pearl and Harper own half the world through Bakery's yet?" Elena ask with a frown then as she thinks.

"I wouldn't be surprised, they had quite a few plans when it came to that." Tyler says with a small chuckle as he looks at her, she smiles and grabs his hand and kisses it.

He gives her hand a squeeze and ruffles her hair as she stands up then begins pacing and muttering to herself. "We need to find a place to stay."

"Stay here." Tony suggests as he looks at her "I own the place and we'd like you to stay, maybe ask all of you some questions too."

"If you plan on taking any of our blood for testing the answer is a hard . .No." Damon says flatly. "If that Hydra place gets their hands on it then we'll be a shit ton of trouble. Who knows what they'd do."

"You mean other then build an army?" Jeremy suggests lightly as he walks in with Anna and Leah.

They all press their lips as they think, then Loki speaks up curiously "Your blood is that powerful."

"It has certain aspects of power that make it very unsafe in certain hands." Tyler adds with a frown.

"I wouldn't even suggest running the samples, Bruce, Tony." Kai adds sternly.

"It's best if any samples or drops of blood are destroyed. We did use some of our blood to heal some of the injured citizens though but it should be out of their systems by now." Damon adds sharply "trust me, you don't want them coming for our blood, who knows what they'd do with it."

"At least they didn't see any of us pop up from technically being dead right?" Jasper adds jokingly with his southern drawl.

"Right, none of you can die?" Tony asks curiously.

Loki nods as he walks over to them "Yes, I have questions about that too. All living things must someday die, even we of Asgard die eventually."

"Thing is darling, you're one of her mates too. Who's to say if you can die anymore or not?" Kol asks him with a raised eyebrow.

Elena hums in response and then sighs "is anyone else really craving Chinese food?"

"I'm kind of in the mood for Mexican actually." Klaus adds with a frown.

Kol sighs "I have a strange craving for Donuts right now."

Damon huffs and then mutters "I'm just craving watermelon."

"Mashed potato's and Corn." Tyler adds with a small chuckle.

"For me it's just fruit." Paul adds with a smirk of amusement.

Loki clears his throat and says "Something with uh, pickles, meat and cream cheese? I don't know what it's called though."

"Those are soo good." Elena says with a chuckle. "My grandma used to make them a lot and so did I, the kids loved them too."

"Meatloaf." Tony says with a huff "God, this is going to be so annoying. Now it's crispy chicken."

"Pizza, I don't know what kind it is though." Jasper says with a frown and then shrugs.

"Chocolate, or cheesecake." Bruce adds with a small laugh.

"So what? My cravings are going to be decided between all of you?" Elena asks with a frown and then she chuckles "oh, this is going to be interesting isn't it?"

Jeremy bursts into chuckles as Leah suddenly sits down. Turning to her they frown, "Leah, are you okay?" Jermey asks her worriedly as he crunches down beside her and moves her hair gently.

"Yeah." Leah mutters and then covers her mouth "No, imma be sick" and then she rushes to the sink at the other end of the lab and throws up.

"Oh god." Elena mutters as her eyes turn to her brother with amusement. "You're gonna be a daddy!"

"What?" Jeremy asks with a chuckle and then he frowns before a small smile forms on his face and he turns to Bruce. "Is that possible?"

"Well, generally yeah. . Females get pregnant all the time. ." Bruce says with a frown.

"I'm not a regular female though." Leah sighs "We had guessed that I was Uh. . You know, defective? Because of the shifting."

"I'll look into it, but you'd have to trust me to take some of your blood so that I can check it." He says as he starts going through supplies. "Tony, do you have. ."

"It's all on the other side of the room Doc." Tony tells him with a frown "I started pack ratting medical supplies kinda."

Then Bruce checks it out and huffs as he digs through a large cabinet "Jesus, you really did. Did you race a Hospital truck or something?"

"Of course not, I just bought it. The good thing about all of the money I have is that I can buy almost anything." Tony adds with a roll of his eyes.

3rd POV
Unknown Location

Thanos paces back and fourth, he was lucky that he was able to stay in control of that doctor once the stone was removed, he may have to try to make a trip to Midguard sooner then he had originally intended to.

Someone seems to know what he's planning, most people hear it and believe it's utter nonsense but they shouldn't have known about the stone hidden in the scepter. He can't let all of his planning go to waste. He needs to prove his love to the Mistress of Death.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.6K 319 37
Let's say you had the power to save everyone you've ever cared about and more. Let's say that you could have a do-over every time you lost, every ti...
17.2K 871 25
Retreat. That word was not in my vocabulary, but it was the only thing we could do. If not, the Avengers would be lying dead on the grass behind the...