Hah No ||KNY x Reader||

Af Birudonbread

Time for an adventure to the world of Y/n Shinazugawa, with her hellish life trying to stop, the dee-hee-mon... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠโœจKYOJURO RENGOKU๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠโœจ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Mini Story SPECIAL!!
Mini story SPECIAL!! pt. 3

Mini Story SPECIAL!! pt.2

727 38 42
Af Birudonbread

Did you know that I cry when the Haikyuu manga finished?
GAHAHAHA
I cried myself to sleep after I read the last manga

Though

I'm going to miss those dumbasses

Thank you for everything Furudate UWU

And thank you for 3.2k UWU!!

Sorry for the bad drawing its a doodle, also sorry for the bad writing its kinda rushed and long. WATCH OUT FOR ANGST BOIISSS

...

"Bag, check. Paint and brushes for the idiot in the basement, check. Meeting familiar faces in school, fucking check. Now time to go home and sleep." You let out a tired yawn as you stroll down the sidewalk. To be honest, you want to look around the town more, you heard there was a restaurant that was filled with snakes decoration, you wanted to check it out and also eat there because your stomach is grumbling like a damn bear.

Pulling out your flip phone you texted the man behind the paintings with irritation.

Dee-hee-mon
EY! Minty
Got ur stuff!

Minty
Okay good
Head home now
I need them

Dee-hee-mon
Nah I wanna eat first
Brb bitch

Minty
Watch your mouth Kamado

Dee-hee-mon
I'm texting you fuckin idiot

Minty
Well aren't you little shit

Dee-hee-mon
Shut up you tiny pp

You closed your phone with a heavy sigh as you put it in your bag and headed to the restaurant with curiosity.

Entering the place, you admired the many decorations that were placed around the room, you sat down on the stool and grab the nearest menu on the table, reviewing the pages of delicious food you wanted to order someone's favorite food.

Salmon Daikon

It's been a long time since you had one, last time you had the dish it was with old grandpa Giyu who happily offered to eat it with you and Tanjiro.

It was the last time he was able to eat the dish.

And thankfully.

The food was delicious.

You sat there staring at the food with fondness, unbeknownst to you a familiar girl was standing in front of you waiting patiently to take your order.

"Hello, miss! Are you ready to order?" a soft voice called in front of you, you've heard it before and you realized it belonged to, your eyes shifted towards the woman who happily looked at you with a soft smile.

Her long pink hair that fades into a beautiful green was something so long that you haven't seen, her braids were stylized as you remembered making your eyes widen at the fact that she looks so much like her.

Mitsuri-San?

"Are you ready to order ma'am?" he tilted her head to the side while holding her pen and notepad. You were snapped out from your thoughts after hearing her voice again.

"A-ah yes! I-I would like a Salmon Daikon with green tea please" you asked nervously making the girl giggle like an angel she is causing your heart to hurt. You reminded her of a little child trying to order food without their parents, though just seeing you she felt a wave of nostalgia hit her.

She felt like she knew you.

But where?

When?

Snapping out of her thoughts she looked at her notepad seeing she has already written your order.

"Is that all?" she asked, you nodded anxiously. "Please wait until your food is done! Thank you for ordering!" she bowed towards you.

"O-okay" you bow your head slightly to her hiding the fact that you were panicking the whole time you were looking at her. She glanced at you as you were getting your phone out, you look towards her letting your eyebrow rose on itself as she stared at you with her light green eyes.

"Have I seen you before miss?" she asked looking towards you with curiosity, at this point you began to sweat.

"No...? I think..." You scratched your chin while looking around the room trying to avoid eye contact. She eyed at you suspiciously while you backed away from your seat.

"Alright then! I'll send this order to my husband!" she smiled with glee.

HUSBAND!??!

You gazed at her with wide eyes, in raged that someone has taken her other than Obanai. Thankfully she quickly left which you began to search for this mysterious man.

WHO THE FUCK DO HE THINK HE IS?? ALREADY MARRYING HER WITHOUT OBANAI'S CONSENT?? DON'T WORRY OBANAI IMMA MURDER THE MAN FOR U-

You stopped seeing familiar heterochromatic eyes glaring at you, your eyes widen on itself viewing the familiar straight-edged black hair that was tied into a bun, his face was covered by a surgical mask, hiding his mouth and nose from the outside world.

OBANAI!??? IS THAT U???

You then glared back at him with no hesitant trying to make the man fear you, he didn't but he did stare back at your plum red eyes with hatred.

You began to point to the reincarnation of Mitsuri who was currently taking a customer order, and back to him, making a love sign with your fingers and raising an eyebrow questionably.

He squints at your hand signals trying to see what you were saying.

And finally, he nodded proudly.

You almost fell off your stool.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOD! THE SHIP HAS FINALLY SAILED!!! GHAHAHAHAH

The heterochromatic man looked at you as you spazzed on your stool flinging your hand around with happiness.

You then began to give him more hand signals.

WAIT REALLY??
ARE U MARRIED OR ENGAGE?!

The fuck is up with you?
Weirdo

YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Wait you know hand signals?

It's not hand signals you idiot
It's sign language

Who gives two fucks
Now
ARE YOU MARRIED WITH HER OR NAH??

What is it to you?

Well if you're going to be an ass
I'll take her from u bitch

NO!
SHE'S MINE!

THEN FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

YES! WE ARE MARRIED!!

You got off from the stool and did a Fortnite dance for the victory royal, mostly orange justice but you were mostly happy that your ship has finally sailed.

After all these years! GOD! THANK YOU SOO MUCH MUAH! You thought, allowing the tears of happiness flow freely on your face.

The man stared at you as his face morphed in frightened expression as you continue to cry happily while dancing like a mad lad.

After the little victory dance, you sat down on the stool. Neglecting that half of all the people in the restaurant were looking at you, you then glanced back at the married man and gave him a thumbs-up, telling him that you support the relationship.

He looked at you with suspicion written all over his face, while you sat the smiling to the world like you did nothing wrong. The man turns back to his station to continue his cooking, thinking about the interaction that you had with him, he felt like talking to an old friend even though he just met you today.

Yet seeing your plum red eyes made him a little uneasy. He brushed all those thoughts away and focused on his cooking before it set fire to the kitchen.

You slump down your shoulder waiting for the food patiently while taping the wooden counter to a rhythm, you sighed and fiddled with a toothpick. The pinked haired girl noticed the boredom look that you had, she looked around a little bit seeing there was no new customer. She took a deep breath and decided to approach you.

"Hello, there miss!" You almost fell hearing the sudden voice making the girl worried "Ah! Sorry I didn't mean to startle you!"

"N-no it's okay, I was just were thinking about memes" you spoke sifting in your seat.

"Eh? What's a meme?"

"Ehhh It's nothing to worry about" you chuckled nervously "Anyways! what brings you here?"

"You look bored! So I thought I come by to talk to you! Have you met my husband yet?"

"Yes... He's nice I guess" you shrugged your shoulders.

"He is! isn't he?" she sighed dreamily while gazing at the heterochromatic man while you sat there just nodding everything that she spoke of, she then turns to you looking at your plum red eyes with playfulness in her green ones.

"Ne! Do you have a boyfriend miss?" You choked on the air just resulting in the girl to panic before she could say anything you raised your hand to stop her from doing so.

"It's okay, that just shook me for a bit" you chuckled lightly, the girl sighed in relief seeing you okay and breathing normally. Your mind however was having flashbacks when a certain wind pillar proposed to you, you frowned at the memory as a tired sigh left your lips. "To answer your question, I guess someone proposed to me back then but I decline that-"

"WHAT!? Why?!" she shouted taking some of the customer's attention, when she noticed she bowed her head "Sorry for the disturbance..." she squeaks out, the customers shifted their attention back to their own thing leaving both of you to continue the conversation.

"You okay there?" you raised your eyebrow peeking at the embarrassed pinked haired girl who was hiding behind the counter.

"Y-yeah I just don't like the attention" she stutters out trying to hide her red face using her braided hair.

"Lol same"

"But why would you decline their offer? You could have a happy life with them!" She complained as determination filled her eyes, your eyes widen for a second and shifted to your lap.

"Well, It's just that..." You stopped before revealing the reasons why you didn't accept him, there were many reasons why, the thought of seeing him growing old and die leaving you behind was something that terrifies you the most, not to mention the other things that could happen on the future, or simply you thought you're not good enough for him. You stared at your gloved hands as you clenched them tightly.

The girl before you noticing this became alarmed.

"Y-you don't have to answer it!" She shook you aggressively making you dizzy.

HOLY SHIT! SHE'S STILL FUCKING STRONG WTF???

"A-ah sorry for shaking you!" She apologized noticing your dizziness when she stopped shaking you, you gave her a quivering smile and a trembling thumbs up.

"I'm alright... I think... Shit, I need to pee" You spoke, sooner or later the dizziness faded away leaving you with Mitsuri to chat again about dumb stuff, the married woman always smiled while talking to you hearing the familiar voice ringing through her ears made her a little calm, she enjoys talking to you quite a lot.

Until-

"FREEZE!" shouts and screams can be heard in the restaurant as a man with a Glock entered the building making everyone panic and dropped to the ground, you sighed and kept sitting at your stool with a resting bitch face, you were honestly expecting a demon but it was just a dumb human wanting nothing but money.

Mitsuri's and Obanai's reincarnations dropped to the floor trying not to get injured, they both shared a look and prayed that they won't get injured, seeing them scared and concerned for each other however made you utterly pissed.

Who the hell does this guy think he is? Just walking in here with a damn gun

"YOU! DROP TO THE FLOOR NOW!! AND GIVE ALL YOUR VALUABLE TO ME!!" he pointed his gun at you which you rolled your eyes at. Grabbing a new toothpick you, ignored his request and kept your eyes on the wooden stick trying to sharpen the wood.

Because of the saltiness that you had, you have to say something about the dumbass who was pointing his gun at you so carelessly.

He was pointing at someone dangerous and that someone is you.

"Why the heck are you attacking a restaurant? Are you dumb or something? It won't benefit your money hunger only your tummy smartass, oh wait you don't have a brain to think critically do you? sorry for assuming then" you snarled playing with a toothpick without a care in the world causing the man to anger.

"YOU BETTER FUCKING GET YOUR WALLET OUT BITCH!" the man rushed towards you and point the gun to your head. You just sat there staring back at him not frighten nor affected whatsoever.

"Oh My God I'm sO ScArEd HeLp MeEeEEe! Shut the frick up YOU TINY PP! Don't talk to me if you don't have the big dick vibe, Also-" you swiftly grab the gun in such speed that the man didn't even notice that you got it, pointing the gun to his head as a creepy smile crept into your face "You're really stupid for coming over here, bucko"

"THE HELL-"

"Better back away because I'm not afraid to shoot" you spoke in a deadly tone, the man backed away slowly suddenly feeling terrified when he looked into your plum red eyes that shines dangerously towards him.

He felt like dying at this moment.

"W-what are you d-doing? You'll get hurt!" the married woman spoke carefully still scared as she peeked her head from the counter, trying to be careful seeing that the criminal was dangerously close.

"Doing what's right, now can someone here call the police?" The word police alarmed the thief, he panicked and tried to grab the girl behind the counter trying to get a hostage, already getting a knife out, he reached towards her making you alarmed, you caught his hand and slam it harshly on the counter making the wood crack and finally collapsed to the ground making half of the counter destroyed.

Your movement was fast making everyone in the restaurant watched with wide eyes.

You could even hear his bones fracture from it.

The girl however backed away, terrified what would happen if the criminal did catch her. Her husband soon hurried towards her and comfort her as much as he could.

While you stand there, trying to process what just happened.

"Ah... PICKLES MAN! I BROKE YOUR COUNTER! SORRY FOR THAT!!" You bowed towards the couple, trying to apologize for the broken counter, ignoring the fact there was an unconscious body that had fracture bone laying on the wooden parts of the counter. The husband shook his head dismissively.

"It's O-okay we can fix it b-but thank you for saving my wife" the man spoke behind his mask, you stared at him, shooketh that he even spoke the word 'thank you'. You backed away slowly making him raised his eyebrow.

"OH MY GOD??? THE SNAKE LORD HIMSELF SAID THANK YOU?? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE CAUGHT THAT ON CAMERA!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO WEIRD?! THE FUCK??"

"I CAN BE WEIRD! I HAVE THE RIGHTS- oh and also, I think I fractured his bones but sorry not sorry you dumb small pp bitch" you stuck your tongue out and gave the injured man your finest middle finger.

The police soon came to the location while you sat on the same stool and want nothing but your Salmon Dikon, sudden cheers and claps surrounded you.

Lots of praises were thrown in your ears, you only smiled and nodded trying not to be rude, you were honestly exhausted and want nothing but sleep at this point, but you needed to be asked first by the police with you grimaced at.

"Here have a drink" the heterochromatic man gave you a glass of water.

"Thanks" you grumbled, chugging the whole water in one go, putting the empty glass on the counter "Goddammit, all I wanted was a Salmon Daikon, not getting asked by the police!" You complained the male's wife was currently being questioned by the police outside the restaurant, she was a little startled but regain her composure quickly.

It's as if she's been in situations like this before but more...

Life-threatening.

"I'll cook it if you're willing to wait" he spoke grabbing the empty glass to refill it, you gave him a surprised look making him furrow his eyebrow together. "If you even say anything I will kick you out, it's a thank you for saving my wife anyways" he murmured the last part.

"Oh yeah we haven't properly met yet, names F/n Ka- I mean L/n, nice to meet you" You introduced yourself while the man gave you the glass of water.

"Obanai Itsuo"

"I see you kept your first name" you murmured under your breath, taking a sip of the water that he gave you. "Ah, I forgot to introduce myself to your wife, my bad" you chuckled awkwardly while rubbing your nape sheepishly.

"How can both of you forgot to introduce yourself you each other?" he asked you, obviously confused causing you to shrugged your shoulders.

"Dunno, we just hit it off like besties ya know"

"Both of you are weird, including my wife, she's my weirdo forever"

"It's that a good thing or..."

"It's a good thing"

"Oh okay-"

"Excuse me ma'am are you the one who caused the fracture in the criminal arm?" A rough voice filled your ear, the familiar tone of it made you shudder, scared on who might it belongs to. You slowly turn towards the policeman and widen your eyes seeing who it was, your red orbs locked into his dim purple ones for a moment.

SHIIITTTTTTTTT NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOO!!!!

You screamed in your mind but your body wasn't moving causing you to panic more internally. Snapping out from your thoughts you shifted your gaze at the many scars that were placed on his forehead, his white hair locks were still the same as his eyebrowless facial hair.

You almost snorted looking at that. Yet you felt a tug in your heart making you swallow the lump in your throat.

Alright Just act like you usually do Y/n, you thought to yourself giving him a small smile.

"Oh, yes I'm the one who broke his arm, sorry about that, wait I'm not getting arrested right???" You raised your eyebrow worriedly. The man shook his head.

"No, I just need you to answer a couple of questions"

"Okay broski" you gave him a cat-like grin while posing your hand to an okay sign.

You answered every question with honesty and took another glass of water, the man would sometimes take a quick glance at your familiar features, hearing your voice somewhat made him a lot calmer than usual, he felt warmth and fuzzies when he was near you making him a question that, plus the feeling is making him panic inside causing him wanting to booked outta the place.

"Is that all?" you questioned.

"Yes." he nodded putting his notepad and pen on his pocket.

"Oh good" you quickly turn towards Obanai and slapped the counter trying to be careful not to break it. "ONE SALMON DAIKON AND GREEN TEA! EDGE LORD!!!"

"SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT!!"

"Alright lover boy whatever you want!" You spoke leaning back from the stool. The white-haired man was about to leave until you stopped him from doing so "Hold up policeman!"

He stopped and turns towards you with a scowl across his face. You gave him the gun and ammo that separated from each other.

"I forgot to give this to you, it's from the thief btw"

"Ah got it" he nodded putting the gun and ammo carefully in the plastic ziplock bag.

"Thank you for your service broski, now where the FUCK is my Food???!!!" you shouted, demanding the fish right here, right now.

"JUST WAIT PATIENTLY WILL YA??!!"

"But I'm hungryyyyy" you whined out.

"THEN STARVE!!" The policeman looked at your childish antics and decided to leave the area, trying not to lose any brain cells, however, he hoped he will see you again so he could interrogate you about what he was feeling.

The police soon departed from the place letting you and the married couple alone at the restaurant. A plate of freshly cooked Salmon Daikon was placed in front of you with a warm green tea.

The smell is on fleek da fuq?

"AHHH THAT WAS SCARY!!!" The married woman plops down beside you, her head rested on the counter in exhaustion. Her husband took notice of this came to her and kissed her forehead making you grimaced at the sight.

"I know but I hoped you calmed down about it hun" Obanai smiled under his mask while his wife clearly was flustered.

"Please not in front of my Salmon Daikon" you spoke.

"Ah! Right sorry, miss! Oh right! I haven't introduced myself to you! My name Is Mitsuri Itsuo! Call me Mitsuri! Thank you for saving me back then! I think I would've gotten injured" She smiled sheepishly towards you.

"Nah it's good. Names F/n L/n, Nice to meet you Mrs. Itsuo"

"You can call me Mitsuri! I think it will be confusing if you're here"

"Then you can call me Y/n, I don't mind" you chuckled lightly bringing your hands together and prayed for the food leaving the couple to chat with each other

"Itadakimasu" you spoke grabbing the chopsticks to begin the devouring of the Salmon Daikon.

Today was filled with many things, you meeting many reincarnations of the pillars, your siblings, and friends. It made you really tired and emotional seeing them again, but you suppressed those emotions as much as you can not failing to spill any of them, the last time you saw them they were old and rusty, most of all stubborn. You would often visit them to take care of them as much as you could and spending time with them more than usual, but of course.

They passed away. Leaving you behind.

The feeling of losing someone close like your little brother always stayed with you within all these years. Those old fond memories with them came flooding back to you causing you to remember Tanjiro's message before his last breath, you remembered it so vividly like it was yesterday.

"Find me... in the next life" he smiled.

The sound of his voice rings in your ears as droplets of water came from your eyes clashing down on the wooden counter taking the couple's attention. You sat there eating the Salmon Daikon while crying your heart out, eating it piece by piece treasuring the familiar taste of the fish.

"Y/N!??! ARE YOU OKAY??!!" Mitsuri panicked seeing you still eating the salmon while sobbing. "PLEASE DON'T CRY! I'm HERE!"

"T-The food is good... Thank you for making it..." you sobbed and continue eating the food. You wiped your tears from your eyes with your sleeve while Mitsuri patted your back reassuringly trying to comfort you. The man's heterochromatic eyes stared at you for a moment before getting a packet tissue that he placed in front of you.

"Oh? Is that why? Well, you're always welcome to eat here Y/n" Mitsuri opened the packet of tissue and handed you one, smiling that you were enjoying her husband cooking.

"T-thank you Mitsuri, I'll be sure to come here often" you smiled putting the chopsticks down getting the tissue to wipe your tears. "I need to eat all of this before Yushiro stab me with a fork again"

The couple stopped looking towards you while you eat the food carefully, tears still spilling out little by little.

"What-"

~~

Entering the house quietly, you closed the door and locked it trying to be silent as possible, taking off your shoes, you tiptoed towards the stairs before you could step on it the light switched on leaving you to stop moving.

Your head turns to the living room where Yushiro was currently sitting there with a robe, his legs crossed, arms crossed, wearing his face mask, and holding a disappointed look.

"Where were you?"

"Uh... Eating?"

"YOU'RE LATE LOOK AT THE TIME!!"

"THERE IS NO CLOCK IN THE LIVING ROOM!"

"THEN BUY ONE!"

"JUST LET ME SLEEP ALREADY DAMMIT!"

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

14.1K 530 16
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ˜ƒ" ๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น๏น Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...
30.1K 738 42
Y/N was held hostage by Muzan. With the help of a demon, she managed to escape, and met Tanjiro and Nezuko on the way. (Also, like you guessed, I obv...
731K 20.5K 169
"I will never forgive him. I will never show him mercy. I'll kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan!!!!" A boy as normal as you and I. All he had was his sister...
853K 29.1K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...