You Must Be A Malfoy //Draco...

By MangoWaffles_582

Your life before Hogwarts wasn't all that special. You watched your siblings practice magic and watched them... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Troll in the Dungeon???
Chapter 4: The Ring and the Mirror
Chapter 5: Whose daughter????
Chapter 6: The Trapdoor
Chapter 7: Goodbye Hogwarts
Chapter 8: Camp June Part 1
Chapter 9: Camp June Part 2
Chapter 10: Saving Harry. Twice.
Chapter 11: Flying Car; Another Letter
Chapter 12: The First Memory
Chapter 13: Truth or Dare
Chapter 14: Picture Perfect
Update To Clear Things Up
Chapter 15: The Twin Brother
Chapter 16: Hufflepuff Friend
Update

Chapter 2: A new Aunt?

7.9K 156 251
By MangoWaffles_582

**Just a reminder that there are some characters that I made up. So not all of them are names you might've heard in the books or movies.**

I was in complete shock at what the hat had just called out. A Slytherin?? I didn't say anything, instead, I went to sit down at my new table. They were cheering so I gave a smile, but I was deeply frowning in the inside.

"Hi. I'm Carrie Boun." The girl next to me said as she held out her hand.

"I'm Y/N Weasly." I said, shaking her hand. "Are you a first year?"

"No. I'm a second year, but I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me." She smiled.

"Do you know any Slytherin first years I could possibly be friends with?" I asked.

"There's a few. Oh, one of them is Draco Malfoy. He seems like a good friend to have." Yeah, a good friend that I can punch in the face.

"I'll have to see." Was the only reply I could think of without saying anything rude. Even though, when his name popped up, my mind would fill up with horrible words only.

As I was following our prefect to our dormitory, I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione. I gave them a sad smile and a small wave which they returned back to me.

We went down the the dungeon. Of course our room was in the dungeon. Our room was behind a blank stretch of wall, and is located under the lake.

"Pure-blood." The prefect stated, making the door open. Well that's just a horrible password.

I walked into the room. It was low-ceilinged and felt like the dungeon we just passed by to get here. There were green lamps and chairs. I actually liked this common room, to be completely honest. My old room at home had green walls, and I loved everything green.

"Girls room and bathroom are up the stairs to your right. The same with the boys but to the left. Your things are already on your bed once you go up there." The prefect stated as she looked at all of us.

I went up the stairs to the bedrooms. Mine was close to the end of the room, far away from the stairs. My cat was in his cage. I immediately went straight to the cage because I knew he didn't like it in there.

"Here you go, Charlie." I said as I opened the little gate. "You're free to come out of there."

Charlie practically ran out of the cage. He then sat down, right on my lap.

"How am I supposed to organize my things with you on my lap?" I laughed while petting his little head.

"Look how cute you are." I heard someone say. I turned to look at them. It was a tall girl with curly black hair. "The cat, I mean." She said sounding a little embarrassed.

"Thanks. His name is Charlie." I replied. "You can pet him if you'd like. He doesn't bite."

The girl bent down and started to pet Charlie. "I'm Merida. Merida Finn."

"Nice to meet you Merida. I'm Y/N Weasly." I replied, holding my hand out this time. She shook it and continued petting Charlie.

"Where do you live?" She asked.

"I live in Devon, England. What about you?" I replied back.

"London, England." She said as Charlie slowly walked away and laid down on the bed.

"Do you want to wake up a little earlier tomorrow? Because I want to see my friends and my brother in the Gryffindor house. They'll be outside of the common room." I asked.

"Sure! Just wake me up when you do." She replied happily. "Well, goodnight Y/N!"

"Goodnight, Merida." I said as she walked over to her bed. It was only about two beds down from mine. Maybe being a Slytherin isn't as bad as it seems.

I woke up earlier the next morning like I said I would. Then I woke up Merida, and we got dressed.

We started to walk down the halls. Not many people were up this early. I saw Hermione by the door of the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Hey Hermione." I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh, hey Y/N. How's being a Slytherin going?" She smiled.

"It's not that bad. I have a new friend." I replied, looking at Merida. "This is Merida Finn."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hermione Granger." She replied, shaking her hand. "I'm guessing you want to see Ron and Harry as well?"

I nodded and she went in the Common Room to go get them.

"Do you think she likes me?" Merida asked.

"I'm sure she does. It's not like you threatened her or anything like that." I chuckled.

Ron and Harry came out soon after.

"Hey, Y/N!" Ron exclaimed as he hugged me.

"Morning Ron." I hugged him back.

"Good morning Y/N. Who's this?" Harry asked, looking at Merida.

"This is my friend, Merida Finn. Merida, this is Harry Potter, and Ron Weasley, my twin."

"Nice to meet you both." Merida said with a hint of shyness in her voice.

"Nice to meet you too." Harry replied.

"Well, I'll see you in class. Merida and I are going to the girls lavatory before class." I said as we started to walk away.

"Okay. See you there." Harry said as they walked back into their common room.

I sat down in my seat to my first class. Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall was in her cat form, sitting on top of her desk. I don't think anyone really knew it was her.

Sooner or later, Ron and Harry burst into the room.

"We..made it." Ron said, catching his breath. "Can you imagine the face on McGonagall if we were late?"

The "cat" jumped off the desk, transforming into Professor McGonagall. She walked right in front of Harry and Ron.

"That was bloody brilliant." Ron said, trying to hide the fact that they were late.

"Oh thank you for that assessment Mr. Weasly." She replied. "Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transform Mr. Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. Maybe one of you might be on time."

That made be make a quiet laugh.

"W..we got lost." Harry replied.

"Then perhaps a map." She suggested. "I trust you don't need one to find your seats."

The class went by and it was now lunch time.

Merida and I sat at the Ravenclaw table because Merida's best friend was there. His name is Barren Vittle. He had curly blonde hair, light brown eyes, and a perfect jawline. He was pretty nice. A few minutes later, I heard a small explosion coming from the Gryffindor table. A boy named Seamus exploded his drink. It was quite funny to see his face.

The I heard the noise from above. "Mail's here!" I whispered to Merida and Barren in excitement. I saw some mail fall to Ron, then I looked up, and mail fell in front of me. When I saw the letter from mom and dad, I didn't know if I should feel worried or excited. What will they say about me being a Slytherin? I slowly opened it up.

Dear Y/N,

We are so proud of you. Did you know, Percy was going to be a Slytherin, but since his whole family was in Gryffindor, he was sorted there? We know you will do your best and be a great Slytherin. Not all of them are bad, so I hope you made some friends there. You know the Malfoy's aren't too kind, so he careful with their boy Draco. Also, the letter from your Aunt Emmy is....how should I say this.....exciting..yet new to you. Just don't over exaggerate about her letter, like you tend to do. We love you and miss you!

Sincerely,
Mom and Dad

What could Aunt Emmy possibly say in her letter for me to over exaggerate? I moved over the newspaper I got, and saw two more letters. One from Aunt Muriel and one from "unknown". I decided to open my Aunt's letter first.

Dear Y/N,

This might be a shock to you and I'm not sure you'll quite understand yet, but you have a new Aunt. Her name is Neatha Peres. You might be thinking, did Grandma have another kid, but no. That's not what I mean.. Like I said before, you might not understand what I'm going to say, but Neatha and I are..dating. Well, she actually proposed to me this morning, but I want the families opinion on all of this before I give a straight answer. I do really love her and I hope you understand, but I will respect anything you say. I'll discuss the things your siblings and you say to Neatha. And we'll decide from there if I should say yes.

Sincerely,
Aunt Emmy

Why would she think I'd be confused? I know all about the lgbtq+ community and I'm still in the questioning stage myself. But do I want a random person that I've never met to be another one of my Aunts? Well technically, everyone is just a random person until you meet them. So, my answer is that I'm okay with that. I'll just need to send a letter back to her.

I wonder if Ron got the same letter. I looked over to him. It took him a few seconds to see me, but when he did, he mouthed out the words "I'm fine with this if you are." He held up a letter. I mouthed back to him "I'm fine with it." He nodded and turned back around.

I guess I'm having another Aunt.

**Sorry that this chapter is pretty short. I'll make the others longer but I just wanted to end this chapter here. I made up Aunt Emmy and Neatha Peres, by the way. They are pretty young. But here is a picture of what I imagine them to look like:

Emmy is 28

And then Neatha is 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 1.5K 23
'๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’.' --- Elaine Weasley, the twin sister of Ginny Weasley and in Slytherin house. Join her on her journ...
334K 14.4K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
120K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
111K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...