Devil Come Husband(Completed)

By July_jasz

She is a savage and he is a devil in disguise. Let's see how they end up in a arrange marriage and live with... More

A calm before a storm
Devil in Disguise
Change over of life
A big day
A start
Haunted house
Dreams come true
Baby steps
Unexpected visit
Decision
Expectation hurts
Book covers
His care
Prankster wife
Deal
celebration note🎉🎉🎊
caught red handed
punishment
A kiss
Mrs.Malhotra
Confession
Life of a Broken Soul
Loving her
Surprise
You are more than enough
Going back
Celebration note🎉
Mrs.Prankster
Punishment for whom?
Missing her blabbering
Who is he?
Infatuation or love
Pen and Ink Awards
Pregnant?
Is this the end?
Letting her go?
Not so easily
Mrs.Ahana Arjun Malhotra

First step

9.9K 422 14
By July_jasz

Arjun's pov:

I saw her getting down from stairs. She was looking beautiful as always. After yesterday she stayed in my room. My views on her changed.

But at the same time i don't want to be fooled again. So i thought of ignoring her until i get to know about her fully.

At dinning table when she asked, did anna ma can cook, i almost burst out laughing. I know she don't know about the fact so she tried cooking that day😂.

Entire day i was full of her thoughts. Her scary face when i told her about ghost last night, it was worth watching.

I thought did she miss me as i miss her. I want to see her now. But how?

"Arjun it's your own office and you are a CEO, you can meet your wife whenever you want" my heart advised me.

I called her department and asked about her. But they told she already left.

But where did she went?. May be to home.

I started to home postponing meetings to tomorrow. I don't know why i am behaving like a love sick puppy.

I chuckled at my thoughts.

I asked anna ma about ahana, but she told me she didn't return from office yet.

I exclaimed where she must had went. She was new to this city. To my knowledge she didn't have friends here too.

It was getting darker outside. I was worried about her whereabouts. I was worried for someone after a long years.

When i was pacing in my room balcony i saw her getting down from a car and waved him a bye.

I was filled with rage. My was yelling she was innocent though my brain kept on saying she is a bitch.

But she betrayed me by acting all innocent.

Today she will know who is ARJUN MALHOTRA.

I took long strides towards her. I shouted at her for her whoring. She didn't oppose her act and ran towards her room.

My heart was yelling she is innocent but my brain refused to accept.

After a long time i believed someone but she betrayed me by having an affair behind my back.

I went to my private home bar to relax myself. But today the alcohol too betrayed me.

Ajay called me but i cut his call. He kept on calling finally i picked it up.

"Whattt" i yelled.

"Bro, i forgot to inform you that aha is going to shopping tonight with her office colleagues"he told calmly.

"Idiot can't you be serious in anything? Why don't you told me before" i yelled for his irresponsible behavior.

"Sorry bro i forgot"

I cut his call in frustation.

Fuck, i shouldn't yelled on her without knowing the truth.

Now what to do.

"Go and apologized for your behavior letting your ego down" my heart advised me.

I ran to her room. Her room door was closed but her crying is audible from outside.

Shit shit. She is innocent but i hurt her with abusive words, i should not let my beast took control over me.

"Ahana open the door" i yelled from outside.

I kept on calling her but she didn't neither opened nor replied instead her crying is louder than before.

"AHANA, FOR THE GOD SAKE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" i shouted.

"I will open but you shouldn't not shout at me again" i smiled at her innocent words.

"Ok i will not shout" i replied smilingly.

"Pakka promise"

"Yes yes pakka promise,now open"

She opened the door, her eyes were swollen due to crying all her shopping bags were scattered in the floor.

She didn't look at me once. She was looking at the floor as if there was a great portrait.

"Ahana" i called.

She looked at me for an second and again started admiring the floor.

There was a fear for me in her eyes. I was ashamed of my act.

"Ahana, i am sorry" i apologized for my act.

"You have to work hard to gain my forgiveness" she replied.

"What shall i do to gain your forgiveness? " i asked her.

"Mmmmmmmm let me guess"she thought for a minute.

" what about we go for a long ride? "She suggested.

"As you wish madam"

We started our ride in my black audi, "You know it was one of my wish in bucket list to go for an night ride" she exclaimed looking outside.

She was jumping on a seat looking at the fairy lights outside.
"I seriously married a kid" i thought.

"Excuse me mister, i may be a kid but you are a chimpanzee" she yelled.

"Did i said that aloud? " i thought

"Yes, you are"

I smiled at the nickname she gave. Chimpanzee😂.

"I have a doubt, why are you behaving nicely with me? Are you planning to kidnap and sell a beautiful girl like me"

"Who told you are a beautiful girl? " i asked to irritate her.

"From the whole thing i asked, you only got this beautiful thing"

I shrugged.

"I want to gain your forgiveness so" i replied.

"I already forgave you when you apologized me in your haunted house"

"It's not me it's our house moreover it's not a haunted house" the things which belongs to me is also hers.

I saw her looking at a ice cream parlour with a desire in her eyes.
She didn't ask me but from her look i can tell she want to eat that.

I came to know that she is a foodie.

I parked my car infront of a icecream shop. She was looking at me shockingly.

Without any word i stepped out of a car and opened a door for her to come outside.

She was still in a shock but eventually came out. I took her hand in mine it gave me a comfort which i longed for since ages.

Her hand fitted with mine perfectly. I was very happy that she didn't tried to take off her hand from mine. I smiled looking at our interwined hand.

We went inside the parlour, she ordered chocolate flavor with extra choco chips.

"Which flavour? "she asked.

"No, i don't want anything you eat"

"Ok then, bring another one chocolate flavor" she ordered.

Soon they delivered the order. She took a spoon and put in her mouth and moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned loadly. Her moan turned me on.

Many girls tried their best to seduce me. But her single moan turned me on.

I thought she bought that another one for me. But how can i expect that from a foodie wife like her, she ate that too.

"Do you know you should give some icecream to your poor husband too" i asked looking at the icecream at the corner of her lips.

"When i asked, you said you don't want so i ate, if you want take from mine but ONLY LITTLE" she told innocently.

I wiped the icecream from the corner of her lips and ate.

She was startled because of my act but soon realized and blushed hard.

"Pervert" she mumbled.

We paid and walk towards the car,
"Thank you so much for today, today i was so happy because of you" she hugged me all of a sudden. I hugged her back by keeping my both hands around her.

"I am sorry that i acted like a jerk these days" i apologized still hugging her.

She broke the hug and looked up to see me "so you accept you are a jerk, hurrayyyyy i named you correctly"

"So you named me a jerk? "

"Yes but now your name is chimp, yesterday i promoted you to a good chimp but today you shouted at me right so you again become a bad chimp" she replied.

"I am really sorry for shouted at you but i feel guilty for my action. I know it will be difficult for you to trust me after what i did. But i will promise you that i will never break your trust hereafter" i said looking straight into her eyes.

"I trust you" her reply made my heart flutter.

I hugged her and kissed her on her hair.

I wish i will not break her trust in future due to my short temper.

With love,
Jasz💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 3.4K 41
My Stary ⭐buddies...... All of you have read my previous stories ,in there you have seen a rock hard handsome hunk hero with tough personality or an...
1.6M 85.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
142K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...